See my pain

How couldn't you see my pain anymore? You promised me to be there by my side, every time I will need. Look at me, I need you badly. I want you to hug me right now and say, "Everything will be okay Sheri! If it's not, we will make that okay".

Where are you now? I cried, I'm crying, I'm broken, I'm breaking again and again but I didn't find you here by my side.

Why you did this to me? I was there everytime by your side, with your flaws, with your mistakes, with your shits everytime,but why can't I find you anymore here, not physically but also mentally, in fact you are not in my heart anymore.

I'm losing you everytime you talks to me like that, I'm losing you everytime you cut down my views, I'm losing you everytime you disrespect my dreams, I'm losing you everytime I cry without you. I'm just losing you.

I beg you to see my pain, I beg you to hug me again, I beg you to make me smile one more time, I beg you to make our dreams true, I beg you not to make me lose you, I can't afford losing you.

I just beg you!

Have you ever realized, how would I live without you?

Please stop me with this feeling here only. This feeling in my heart is killing me inside. I can see that I'm losing you,but I can't help myself with that. It's not in my control anymore.Please help me out of this before it's too late.

Why can't you love my dreams, the way I do? Why can't you kiss me on my forehead instead of those lust filled bytes?

Why can't you tap my shoulders if I ever made you proud?

Why can't we live together with two different identities but with one soul?

Why can't you share my dreams?

Why can't you see me living my dreams?

You remember? I did this all for you just with a hope that I would also see the same love in your eyes one day.

My efforts will lead to that one day, but I couldn't. Please help me out of this feeling. Don't let me hate love. Don't let me feel helpless. I need you, I just need you, nothing more nothing less, just you.

I'm in pain, my soul is screaming inside, I'm dying inside,my heart is aching, it's in pieces now, help me please.

I will heal it but at least be with me on my downs, just be with me, by my side.

See my pain

See my downfalls

See me breaking

See me crying

Just see my pain

I'm begging you to wipe my tears

I'm begging you to see my pain

You are not the same man anymore, the man I loved.

So, how could I love this man now? I can't , I can't.

This is killing me, I need you!

Please, see my pain....

______________________________________________

Let's see how Sherika will stand for herself this time!

Will she fight back for her love?  

         Or

Will she let go off the people not meant for her love anymore?

______________________________________________