Happily Together

Dhruv's anger always broke Sherika. He used to disrespect her by all his means, shout on her, made her count of everything he did for her and left the topic blaming her in the last.

A real love is someone who never disrespects you, even when he/she loses his temperament.

A real love will love your soul more than your body.

This was a kind of filmy thoughts on which Sherika lived her life for real. She always knew such humans exists, it's nothing filmy in finding a true gem, but this time she knew her gem is Dhruv, but is he real for sure?

Efforts are the only thing which can gives you result.

Sherika started being normal as she was used to be with Dhruv. She had decided to fight with her feelings.

"Dhruv, let's go to movie, this Friday. It's the same movie you promised me to watch with me at the time of it's release", Sherika excitedly on phone call.

"Of course babe, we will go, in fact we will go for dinner too, after that in your favourite restaurant. "

"Really?I'm so excited Dhruv, we will get some quality time to spend, I love you Dhruv, I just love you. "

Finally Sherika was hoping for something good again. She loved surprises, eating her favourite foods, watching movies and many more which a child love, basically.

On Thursday, She was busy selecting her outfit for her day to spend with Dhruv tomorrow,she was on it's high. She loved to spend time with him. For her a place doesn't matters, she loved long walks more than car rides, she loved street foods more than international cuisines,this was all Sheri lives for, small happiness with full of life.

Her phone screen flashed and a message popped up, it was by Dhruv, "Babe! I can't go tomorrow, actually my friends had another plans, they told me today itself, let's drop out this plan, we can go another Friday. Is that ok my love?"

Tears fallen down to her cheek, she swiped it and replied, "yes, of course, as you wish. I would have no problems", being strong and casual, deep down she knew that it was hurting her as she never liked to drop plans especially for outings and movies. She didn't lose hope at all.

On Saturday, " Hey babe, can you please help me with my assignments, just also prepare the presentation for me too".

Sherika was totally tired with her assignment completion as she received Dhruv's message.

Dhruv never supported her for her writings but always cherished her writings when assignments has to take a completion.

Sherika happily agreed and started making it.

Those thoughts were still running inside her mind as more she fights with that, it's coming to flood more and more.

Sherika remembered how Dhruv and she were used to spent times together, how they got attached day by day. Undoubtedly, she challenged her love everytime when people claimed their relationship. She fought a lot for Dhruv proclaiming her trust, there were number of times Dhruv hurt her, left her alone when she needed but she never questioned her love or it was just she didn't want to accept the reality that her long time perfect man Dhruv was the only reason for her broken soul, her loneliness, he never took stand for her girl inspite of knowing Sherika's innocence everytime, the only thing he did, asked her to change herself. It was the reality Sherika felt hard to swallow that Dhruv is not the one for her.

Inspite of knowing that they were happily together for the last 4 years.