Welcome her!

Shaurya....

'What have you done Shaurya? She will hate you! How could I left her again? ', me bumping into my flooded mind.

I was ashamed on my act, not for that kiss but for giving it a stupid closure. How could I left her?

Yes, I didn't regret that sudden but so heartfelt kiss. I just kissed the girl who is always running over my heart. I kissed the girl whose eyes never let mine take off by that. But now, these eyes cannot face those beautiful sparkling doe eyes.

She was no any other girl, she was Sherika. Yes, but she was also not that girl I'm here for.

Still, my heart can't get apart of her. I just want to kiss her all my life.

She is busy with her best friend and her soul sister, as they arrived that day only.

Yes, they had to arrive today but Ruhan arranged some emergency pass for them to reach here, by using some of his political contacts.

It was the best surprise for Sheri and may be the best way for me to hide my face while roaming in front of her with an ashamed uncomfortable expressions.

I should have control myself from now and try to focus on my goals, I'm here for. The project, the girl.

Even after all this, I couldn't help myself because I had no any other option that day. I finally found the girl I was searching for almost soon to be one year.

Yes, right! I found her, the girl to heal me, the girl whose dreams seems to be mine more than her.

I got a call from Rahul after that beautiful kiss, no I would never call it a mistake. He told me to go to the same beach again, as per the information she was there.

And I reached there.... And started rolling my eyes here and there. And then, she found me before I could.

It was strange that she came to me herself. The girl I was searching for, walked to me all by herself.

'Hi! I'm Ruhi. Searching for me? ', she asked as we shaked hands.

'Hey, this is Shaurya Sehgal.Yes, searching for you desperately', I smiled.

She was beautiful, those black eyes were easy to hypnotise anyone but was not working on me at all. May be I was stucked in someone else's magic. She was dressed in a short dress and more makeup than Sheriks used to do, well, making her all looking pretty.

I still can't believe myself why I was thinking of Sheri that time too. When I finally got what I wanted, when I finally saw what I was searching for, when I finally could complete my Dad's last wish.

May be that kiss? The regret of that? God help me with this!

I returned her diary to her. We talked for hours, and I finally offered her a deal. Just my second step towards my Dad's wish.

I still couldn't get enough of my inner vibes, I was constantly hitting to. The words in the diary and the talk for hours didn't connect me the same way it used to.

I think my guilt is pushing me in another direction, crushing into my thoughts. Shaurya, focus now. Focus!

After that day Sheri didn't even look straight into my eyes, the was she used to, her laugh was not more than a little smile to me anymore. I could see her pain in those sparkling eyes, which was because of me but couldn't wipe that out.

I thank Suhana and Antra Di for being there with her, so that she could not feel any discomfort around me.

I can't even left her house right now, it would be so inhumane and rude to her.

Thankfully, she is totally fine now, her wounds have been almost recovered. Medicines will be enough to get every little inch of her pain out of her body soon.

Finally, we will be back on our work from tomorrow. We all could focus on our work now, best way to distract ourselves.

_____________________________________________________________

And finally we went for our work. Sheri can join us too, as per by Doctor's permission. Her all reports are normal now, she is totally fine so she resumed her work with us. Laborious girl, you know!

'Hey everyone! Good morning. I would like to introduce a new member in this project. The new content writer for this deal, please welcome Ms.Ruhi Anand', and I introduced her to every office member. Well, she was dressed in formal shirts and pants on her, making her look professionally gorgeous.

And then my eyes got stucked to the person who seems to be very unhappy with my decision. And it was about to blast!

I was I could run by there....