Where is Ruhi?

"Oh God! You girls are insane. My cheeks are paining, it's hilarious! " Sherika laughing hardly with Antra and Suhana.

Suhana reached Gurgaon to be with Sherika, that morning as she had announced for her small vacation there as well. Suhana and Sherika were recalling their past college days with Antra, as the trio were crazingly laughing hard.

"Suhana! Where is Ruhi? She didn't call me after that birthday night. It's strange, I even tried to contact her but no response. Where is she? Haven't she returned yet from her parent's house? ", Sherika asked Suhana cutting down in between.

" Sheri!Actually I.... I....", Suhana's voice stammering.

"What happen Suhana? Is everything alright? ", Sherika getting conscious.

" Actually Sheri, I don't know what happened to Ruhi. She sounds strange by the day of your birthday. In fact, I lied to you that day, she isn't in her parent's house, she is actually in Pune but I called her up that day. I asked her to meet you up, but she excused and I found that's strange. It never happened actually. We all knows you are always more attached to her and even she too. But that sudden change in her behaviour made me feel awkward. So, I stopped calling her", Suhana hesitantly replied.

She knew it's not good for Sherika to lie to her anymore. She wanted her best friend to heal with all the truth of her life.

Sherika felt bad but was worried, she called up Ruhi but she responded her with some quick messages.

Ruhi - Hey sorry Sheri! I will talk later, busy in some stuffs.

Sherika - But where are you? Are you alright?

Ruhi - Yes Sheri! I'm fine. Don't worry I'm busy in some work right now. Talk later.

The message ended.

Suhana asked Sherika to calm down as Ruhi must be busy in some work and Sherika agreed to her because she trusts Ruhi.

She knew that her best friend would never leave her intentionally, it's just the coincidence that she got stucked with some work, the same time of her incident.