Perfect

Sherika and Dhruv were completing their post graduation diploma from the same business college. She never wanted to opt that field as she always wanted to choose writing as her career but her father denied as degree is the first priority for him, afterall.

Sherika and Dhruv were chilling after the classes with their buddies, Suhana, Ruhi, Vinit and Anmol. Sherika with her besties, Suhana and Ruhi walking around the park spending girlish moments.

Sheri! You and Dhruv are the best couple, you both are literally perfect for each other, just made for each other couple. Dhruv really cares for you yaar!, Suhana said.

Meanwhile Sherika agreeing to her as usual, appreciating Dhruv for his love and support to her, even if he was not that actually.

Sherika loved her Dhruv a lot, she has always supported him through all his flaws and mistakes, good times and bad times.

She always wanted him to be her side always, afterall they were having a 4 years of relationship.

Dhruv genuinely never appreciated her girl, for what she is, he always asked her to change herself, her childish immature acts annoyed him, he never enjoyed or admired her for being too down to earth, for being so loyal, so loving, it's just the way he used her to show off his relationship status in front of his friend group, to raise his male ego, afterall he was daiting the best girl of his college, the most beautiful girl of their college was mad for his love.

It was a perfect relationship going on for him, as Sheri never took a stand for herself, for her happiness and Dhruv initiated by her love, thinking she would never do that even, she would never leave him as she would be nothing without him.

It was all perfect, by the way.

Sherika always wanted a male version of herself, just it's quite impossible for anyone else to handle her mood swings, her little but lots of dreams, her wishes, she wanted someone who enjoys her craziness with her, which Dhruv never did. It was just Dhruv supported her, when he wanted something in return by her, either it's his moral support or physical satisfaction.

Afterall it was perfect.