I went....

I was all set to jump on a meet with the girl, I'm searching for. I didn't found Sherika in her room, I searched but she was not there. May be she went out for some work?

She has already given me the duplicate key for the flat so, I locked the flat and started my car. As the beach was just nearby the apartment we were living in, so I can drive it to there without being stopped by the policemen for the riots going on in the city.

Well, the beach was so soothing, I felt an instant connection with that. But I didn't feel a single sign for the reason, I was there for.

'Sherika should have informed me where she was', I was worried.

'C'mon Shaurya! Focus here. You are here to take your first step towards your Dad's last wish', I tried to distract myself.

I didn't find any of the clue there, I was rolling my eyes at the whole beach. Where Rahul has sent me? All I could see in front of me was few bunches of couples in their loving mood, some of them making out too. Few people were also leaving as it was soon to be night. So, very few people were then present on the beach but whosoever present, were busy among themselves. So, I couldn't even match with all the clues I got.

The girl always comes to this beach almost five days a week but everytime alone. How someone could visit on beach this much but all alone? What does she enjoy here? Looking couples kissing? Shaurya! Stop using your flooded mind and search....

By the way, what a worthy clues I got by my friend! Really Rahul? I was murmuring rolling my eyes all widened and my foot taking a much longer big steps.

But the next was unexpected! I still wanna know what children enjoys playing balls on beaches.... I thank them!

My foot bumped rolling over a ball lying down and my unbalanced body fell on the ground, my face facing it. But I was not alone, actually I fell on a girl. I was prepared for the next coming slap on my face. I holded her tightly as much my arms could, saving her from the direct hit to down. Although, the sands were enough soft to save her and she on the other hand, was enough to save my face with a hit. Even though, I was all home when we both faced each other. Those same brown eyes were enough to trap me again.

On a serious note, I really thank those children who would be playing here and left their ball for us and many more like us for creating a romantic movie scene.

The magic of those eyes were hidden by her shiny brown hairs. So, I flicked it from falling on her face just to get stuck with a magic again.

I can feel her breath on my cheeks, I'm very sure she was also feeling the same.Apart from those feelings, I guess the face was also same.

'Sherriii !!!!!', I was amazed but shocked. What was she doing there? Like wow! Isn't it? I was worried for her and here, she is enjoying a beach view.... We managed to get up.

'Shaurya? What are you doing here? ', she asked glaring her eyes on me.

I don't know why she is the first woman in my life whose questions really scars me, but even though I feel all valid to answer her as if it's her birth right. And I feel the same by my side too, yes I don't know about her but she should have informed me where she was going. I may not be stressed this much for her. Still after all her valid rights on me, I have to lie her this time. I can't tell her the truth why I was there.

'Nothing important Sheri. I have listened a lot about this beach, so I thought to have a look over here. That's so beautiful. Isn't it? ', I replied still feeling guilty for my lie.

'Yes, it is', she replied and me with one more question....

'But what are you doing here? You haven't told me that you are coming here. I didn't find you in your room, I was worried', I bursted out with my stress.

'Actually, I was getting bored so I thought to come here and enjoy the view. It's my favourite place', she said not excused.

We sat there for hours over the sand and the waves hitting our foot.

Sherika was looking as usual pretty in a white crop top with black shorts flauting her long shiny brown hair over her back.

We talked countless of experiences, she shared her memories with her Antra Di and her best friend Suhana, who is going to come back at the end of this week. Let me tell you Suhana and Ruhan are soon going to get engaged , as Sheri told me about this. She seems to be so happy for her best friend. But this time something was missing, her glow. I guess it was so dark in the night may be I couldn't see it. But I generally don't miss to see that....

Even if we were talking my eyes were also searching for the reason I was there. I didn't find that girl again!

I'm sorry Dad! I failed again....

______________________________________________

A new love is in the air!

I found it more beautiful continuing the story with their POVs.

Let the love itself defines the souls from now!

______________________________________________

Thank you readers for supporting me till now. Hit the star button if you liked this new turn in the story. Follow me for more updates.

Please do read and share my debut novel.

Much love to you all! Stay tuned!

Keep reading! Keep supporting!