Accept or Regret?

Sherika....

I'm so happy for being back on my legs again! Yeah! I can walk again without any help..... Yipppeeeeeee.... ', I exclaimed in happiness. Just like a little girl who started her walk for the first time holding her Dad's fingers. But this time there is someone else holding my hands everytime I wobbled.

From my meals to my medicines, someone was always there to take care off. I never thought this someone would be this unexpected who just jumped into my life without even knowing me, which I liked. Infact, loved.

Yes, I'm in love. Yes, I'm in love again. My heart is bouncing in happiness when he is around rather than shivering in fear.

My smile has taken the permanency to my lips rather than the tears making home inside my eyes.

I'm dreaming more and more rather than being down by those disrespects. I'm caring more of myself just because he wants me to see more than fit and fine rather than showing me like a showpiece among his guys gang.

How would I not fall for someone like this? It was not under my control but I need to hide it before knowing what he feels for me. Just a little initiative for further disappointments, for which my heart wasn't giving a green signal. May be it knew that it will never break again?

'Okay Sherika, stop thinking this much', I demanded to myself.

After one week, I'm back on my legs and yes, all the restrictions would be removed. That means Antra Di can come now. I can meet Suhana finally. Well, I talked to Mom and Dad, they are so happy to see me fine again.

So, I asked them to be there with my little brother as his semester are going on. He need them....

It's time to surprise the person who wanted this day badly.

I freshen up and dressed myself in a white floral dress touching above my knees. The scars are still there on my knees and wrists, well I'm cursing Dhruv for that everytime I sees it.

I put on pink lip gloss with almost so little makeup, just a touch up,  you know. And went to surprise the man who was the reason behind my wellness.

I bumped inside his room without a knock....

Really? How could I be so stupid? Well, I forgot that in my excitements to see his reaction. What I saw the next, didn't make me feel guilty!

Pardon me God for sounding so stupid!

I saw a hot, blondie just beyond handsome, the man right in front of me. I guess, he had just taken his shower, dressed in a t-shirt and denim jacket with black pants on. Gosh! How could someone be so sexy even without combing those fluffy hairs?

'I'm sorry, so sorry. I really didn't know, sorry sorry.... ', I apologized even when I was not regretting that at all.

And I stepped back.

'Hey, it's fine. I'm almost ready, come and sit. You need..... ', as he stopped getting back his senses on.

I smiled as I realized that he noticed my surprise.

'Sheri! Really.... I mean you.... ', he tried to put some words inside his mouth. And I replied softly, 'yes,finally! '

He didn't took a millisecond and grabbed me in his arms. I holded him so tightly this time as if I didn't want him to release me with his warmth. He cupped my face, smiled and hugged me again.

'Thank you Shaurya for saving me', I said softly in his ears.

'You saved me and harmed yourself, isn't it? ', his voice being little low. I know he still feels regret for that.

I faced him and said, 'No, don't you dare say this again or I will go back to my bed'.

'Shut up! Okay? Don't you say that again', he ordered lovingly.

And even without letting me smile again, he landed his lips on mine. I couldn't arrange that moment in words, still I'm trying.

I felt his lips on mine, moving inside my mouth, playing with my upper lips. He deserved a pay back too, he was a good kisser although. I played well in that, I claimed more intensely. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him even then the air couldn't filled the space between us. I looped my hands around his neck , soon it got on his hairs brushing it. Those wet hairs twirling around my fingers was raising the temperature though.

I closed my eyes just to feel the moment more deeply. I couldn't even imagine this return gift for my little surprise.

He finally released me with his game, even if I wasn't ready to loose it too soon. I opened my eyes to face the next player of this game, but I couldn't. I was too shy for that.

He cupped my face and pinned it little up to make me face him and I did. I faced the next player, infact the winner of that game.

We sighed heavily and collected our breaths back, I decided to confess my feelings right now, right there. I couldn't wait anymore....

I knew I had decided to hide it but I couldn't anymore. I can't play more with my feelings because now, I'm loving this another game.

May be I got a sign too, for confessing my love?

'You are looking so beautiful', he complimented and kissed me on my cheeks.

I still can't deprive those moments, those feelings, as if it was all I was living for.

But just with one ring, it was all ruined.

I saw a sudden change of expressions on Shaurya's face, even though he smiled infact smirked I didn't like. I knew what was the reason behind that. That girl!

'Sheri, I need to go right now. Ruhan would be here in five minutes to be with you', he justified which I didn't want to listen.

I was pissed off, No.... No, I was hurt.

It wasn't meant to get a closure like this. Why he even did that?

Within minutes, he crushed his shoes on my happiness.

Do I need to accept this reality?

                     Or

Do I need to regret that kiss?