How's that possible?

"Well, your coffee should get a pay back with my breakfast. Come, let's have it! ", Sherika said to cheer up Shaurya while to forget him those questions.

" Not bad! Biryani? My favourite.... ", Shaurya exclaimed.

" Really? Mine too", Sherika replied.

"Well that's still incomplete", Shaurya frowned.

" How? You need something more with this, tell me I will make it", Sherika said questionably.

"Of course, it's incomplete without movies. Let's start the day with movies. What say? C'mon ", Shaurya offered instantly.

He took out his laptop and started his favourite romantic movie, Titanic.

Sheri come with the plates and said, " You watch, I have so much of works to complete Shaurya", she turned back while Shaurya holded her hand.

"Today is Sunday, no works or little works but only after movies. Well, I'm the client here, it's my demand", Shaurya uttered and they laughed.

" Sure Sir, your demands really needs to be fulfilled ",they laughed again and she sat back on the sofa.

Some touches, some holds really needs to be done with a glue so it never gets apart.

It was the first time when Shaurya lost himself in someone's smile and that's Sherika. His little dark world shines on when she laughs.

Those magical butterflies filled his stomach when she is around. Those eyes never want to blink when she is looking in it.

He never wanted those months to end up or he really wanted those months to reach its finish dates soon.

Day by day, he was getting binded up all around with the chaos between his head and his heart.

His mind is searching for the girl who can fulfill his Dad's last wish but his heart is losing all for only one girl, sitting right next to her.

His mind had been ruling by the girl he wants to meet, whose thoughts brought him to Pune. But his heart is struggling not to feel for the girl whose smile, non- stop chit chats.....bright up his world.

Both the girl has helped him in the same way, healed his heart in the same way. How's that possible?

How could someone love two persons at the same time? How could same feelings strikes the one for two persons?

Will Shaurya be able to track his feelings? Will he be able to confess his feelings, if yes? Then, with whom?

______________________________________________

The kisses in the movie were connecting one more souls other  than Jack and Rose.

Their eyes were not meeting each other's, though the lips too, didn't unite but the souls were getting one.

The definition Jack and Rose were explaining is something beyond than the kiss to Shaurya and Sherika.

They silently were watching movie, as it was still very awkward to cover their faces while the kissing scenes arrives.

But the silence broke with a hard bursted laughs. They both laughed like hell hurting their stomach, holding it.

Well, the bond was growing faster than it could.

"Shaurya, you are so funny! Stop making such faces", Sheri spelling some words out of her mouth while laughing to the hell.

"Really? Haven't you seen such movies. Acting like a baby! I really started regretting my idea of watching movies. I thought it made you uncomfortable ", Shaurya asked.

"Oh, c'mon. Me and Antra di have watched this movie number of times. I was just pranking you! Back on you, Sir! ", Sherika laughed out.

" Fine! You pranked me. Now, laugh! Laugh? Why are you not laughing?", Shaurya said, his voice was enough of in anger and seriousness to stop Sheri by laughing.

"I'm sorry Shaurya.I just joked", Sherika apologized.

" It's not done. Okay? You just ruined it. I started feeling annoyed why I offered you so.Everything is not just a prank, Sheri", Shaurya this time in a little high pitch.

"I'm sorry, I'm really very sorry!

I really didn't mean that", Sherika said as tears fells down her cheeks. As she stood up to get out of that, she felt a hand on hers stopping her to move.

" Sheri, I'm sorry. I was just backing on you. Just a joke, please don't cry. I really didn't mean to hurt you. I was just acting to joke on", Shaurya trying to console her.

"It's fine", Sheri spoke as she tried to leave the hand on hers.

" No, you are not. Just look at me. Baba! I'm sorry. I was also joking. You took that seriously. So sorry Sheri, now please stop crying. I'm feeling so guilty, Shaurya cupped her face and wiped her tears off.

"I took that seriously? Haa? You took that! I will kill you. You don't know me I can do that too", Sheri in a threatening tone with a hard tap on his chest.

" Oh God! I have seen this angry woman ,the second time. Remember our first meet? ", Shaurya asked holding her both hands on his chest to stop with one more hard tap.

"Don't tell that. I was so guilty for that. It also happened because of you", Sheri defended in a loving tone.

" Me? How? ", Shaurya confused.

" You put so much of terms and conditions in your deal. Who does that? I prepared the whole cabin that night. I was tired as well as hesitated too. If you didn't like the cabin, it would disappoint me",, Sheri complaining.

"Acha jii! Well, I saw the hardwork. How would I dislike? Your hardwork will always pay you off. I believe in you! I believe in your hard working hands, I just believe in you Ms. Angry woman", those eyes met building trust or something beyond this time, something unbreakable.

A man holding her hardworks with full trust and support making her realizing her worth is much more better than a man buying expensive gifts to her.

Those locked eyes were dying to speak out their feelings to each other, but I guess God has gifted us with wide curve mouths which can do this job better.

Hope our eyes could also have mouths? Funny! Isn't it?

Just joking! What to say about such dumb cute lovers?

Well, the hug after that heated eye contact were enough to fill the moment, although it wasn't planned but was needed by both the sides.

______________________________________________