Trust and Ignore

It was all dark around,the coffee mug had still much coffee left in it. Her laptop was discharged, but it wasn't put on its on charging mode again, as if someone had no use of it.

Antra opened the door and saw this all in front of her eyes, still her eyes were searching for her little one who was not in her sight at all. Antra called out her, "Sheri, are you there baby? "

She switched on the light immediately after getting no response in return. She saw her little one sleeping on the floor, her head still laying on the bed.

"Baby, Sheri! What happened? What is this? Are you alright?", Antra asked consciously.

"Yes di! I'm fine. It's just I was quite tensed about my writings, I was not getting such materials in my head to write it on and I'm stressed for that, it's nothing else", Sherika replied, still sleepy.

Di, you go take rest, I'm fine.

"Are you sure Sheri? You can share your problems, you know that right?"

C'mon Anti, you are so stupid, just go now and relax, I'm fine, as Antra left the room.

As usual, Sheri did.

Sherika loved to speak, as it seemed like she was born to speak, born to write, but when it comes to share her pains, she was a dumb, as if God never gave her a voice to speak her pains out.

The reasons behing people's pain is quite contradictory at both the sides, either it's because of sharing it or not sharing it. But it totally depends on the choices we makes, the people we choose to share or hide it in the same way, too.

Sherika's fate was loosing it's height day by day. She was all alone in her world, the world she always wished to create.

She always wanted to share her happiness, her scars, her problems, her pains, her everything with the man of her heart. What's the life left when your partner makes you feel this way?

Even loving someone to this depth, having him by your side always, still you feels lonely. Is the person really by your side then?

Sherika was fighting with herself, she can't even focus on her writings, she was lost. Dhruv's love was making her lost, or her love for dhruv was making her life miserable?

Isn't it ironic?

A person, Sherika shares her love with, whom she support her to his end never asked about her pain, her loneliness inspite of knowing, this was all Sherika wanted as a return for her love by Dhruv. On the other side, her Anti, her all time supporter loved her, always asked her to share her problems to her, but she never did.

Yes, sometimes it's all about the choices we makes in our lives.

With all this in her head, Sherika called Dhruv, after six long calls, finally he answered, "Don't you have patience Sherika? You even didn't attend this party with me and now letting me too, not enjoying this fully. Now, tell me what happened? Sherika, what happen babe? Are you there? Are you ok? "

Yes Dhruv, I'm fine, sorry to disturb you, I just wanted to ask if you reached safely or not?

C'mon babe, I reached safely, I was not on any mission, I'm on my friend's birthday. Ok bye! I will call later.Love you babe!

The call ended.

Sherika was quite confused, no, it's her insecurity as she heard a girl's voice on the back of Dhruv's call. She felt regretted by saying no to him, for not coming in the party.

Again, she contradicted herself, she overlapped her vibe, "Oh please Sheri! Dhruv is all yours,he loves you a lot. Stop being insecure, its just a friend party, so it's obvious to have both male and female friends around. "

So, trust him and ignore these negative vibes.