Your mistake!

After two hours....

"Thank God! Finally it's all done. I hope this sponsorship to our Company get us to the highest of it's peak.

Even the working ways of this man is rare, but still I can cooperate, after all I can't let down Ruhan, he has helped me a lot. It's my turn now! , Sherika leaving her breathe out after the completion of the whole cabin.

Surprised?

A new cabin is getting ready for a client soon to be a sponser of a new Advertising Project of Ruhan Mehta, the boss of this multinational Company.

It would be a great U- turn for his company to work with such a famous business man. He instructed all the details and granted the work to Sherika. As he finds her the best with this job, she would access with this new client with all her calmness and patience.

There were some working terms by the sponsers for their boss, his own cabin to look after the finances records personally, poetries, paintings would be the best way to connect with him as he was fond of writings, too.

There would be no one else other than Sherika to handle this wisely....

She switched off the lights, locked the cabins and left the office with the completion of all her work, tomorrow the best for tomorrow.

It was quite late for her to drive , there were countable men and women out there on road.

She up the volume of the song playing in the car, she was always fond of romantic songs as she her lips were connecting to the lyrics with all its curves.

The lyrics broke as soon as she saw those front headlights right flashing into her eyes. Those steerings got numbed, those break were not enough to stop that blockage as both the car saved each other's body by the hit with few inches. Stopped.

"Are you mad? ", Sherika shouted getting out of the car.

Knocked the window.... Driver on the other side!

" Sorry Mam!", the driver apologized.

"Really? Still I guess why road accidents rises especially in nights. Drivers like you run the cars blindly....", unstoppable Sherika....

" Mam..... Listen....! ", the driver tried to defend as he was stopped by the one sitting on the back seat of the car.

The man opened the gate and stepped out of the car.

He can be called as a handsome hunk, those eyes, fair flawing face, well reached height, hairs been saloned in its best way.

Well dressed! Just eye soothing.... What a personality!

But does he could defend that bursted girl in front of him, whose car was just to hit hers, a minute ago....

"Listen! We can talk and solve.You should thank my driver,he just saved your car may be you too.... ", those words by the handsome one were not enough to calm that angry woman.

" Wow! You are telling me that you could even hit me.... Just wow! Don't you feel shame,haa? How would you? You just brought cars to hit other's.... Right?"

Unstoppable Sherika continued for twenty minutes as the man kept looking her, her dull but deep eyes, her unbeatable lips, her beautiful long brown hairs falling on her pinkish cheeks,her soft fingers pointing on him, sometimes often used to comb her hairs back her ears....

Just wow! The handsome hunk was enjoying those angry words....

Sherika kept on murmuring without letting the man speak a single word as she got back right in the car and drove away.

"Sir, Why you didn't stop her? ", the driver asked with his boss who seems strange this time. His strict boss was so calmed in front of that girl, even when it was not his fault, strange?

The man smiled, no.... blushed and got back to his way....