Solved flashbacks

"Well done Ruhi! We are soon to hit our goal.... See you soon! ", Dhruv exclaimed appreciating her partner in crime, a real crime this time. 

"C'mon Dhruv! This will be just a little payback to her", as Ruhi hung up the call, smirking. 

" Payback ? Sorry to ask but you sounds too happy today. Why is that so? ", Shaurya asked as he overheard Ruhi while she was on the call. 

" No, nothing Shaurya. Actually I was planning for a surprise for my friend's birthday. It's after two days, so just that. You say? What are you doing here? Do you need something? ", Ruhi asked hesitantly to cover up herself. 

" Nothing much. Actually, I came to ask you about that, that book. Are you ready? ", Shaurya asked crossing his fingers in hope. 

" Of course Shaurya! I'm dying to work with you. How could I refuse it? ", Ruhi replied. 

" Well, good to hear that. And what about the payback? I mean you will write for me.... So, tell me your side too, I will clear it soon", Shaurya asked ready to pay the said amount in return. 

And as Ruhi smiled back listening that and took a step ahead to him, "You say? What do you want from me? ".

Ruhi seductively whispered in his ear which made him uncomfortable and he turn around his head. 

" I will send you the documents soon regarding the deal", Shaurya firmly stated in discomfort. 

But that wasn't finished yet? Not a good sign! 

Ruhi turned around his ahead and instinctively put her lips on his. 

The unexpected behaviour of Ruhi made Shaurya frozen for a while, as he was shocked to accept what was just happening. 

And the air of discomfort in that cabin finally broke with a little stroke as Sheri saw the whole scene. 

She took a step back, her eyes were pooling in tears but she gulped it all inside and said, "Actually Shaurya, I needed your sign here. Sorry to disturb you guys. I will come later", and within millisecond she left the cabin. 

Shaurya pushed Ruhi back and shouted, " What's wrong with you? Are you out of your mind? ".

He could depict what happened now and what it's going to result him. 

He rushed out of the cabin, his eyes were searching the only witness of the whole scene but he knew she had definitely misinterpreted the whole. 

He found Sherika getting in her cabin and closed the door behind her, he without a knock and moved inside with her. 

"Sheri, listen. You misunderstood. It was not like that what you saw it".

Sometimes silence speaks better than words, this is what Sheri believed in. The best way she opt for when she gets hurt. 

Shaurya could see those tears bursting out of her eyes, he knew she was hurt badly again. 

It was not the first time he hurt her, but this was a misunderstanding. 

He holded her by arms, "Sheri, believe me. It is just a misunderstanding. I will clear everything, just give me one chance to explain", his words breaking her. 

" Chance? Really? How many chances do you want Shaurya? Just stop all this and leave me ", Sherika spoke sobbing, tried to rid off his hands but he holded it tightly. 

" Sheri, please listen. I don't know why she did that.... ", Shaurya apologizing while he knew it wasn't working this time. 

"Sir? ", a voice on the door distant them again and Sheri removed his hands from hers.