Our time

It's been one week since Sherika was finally spending her family time altogether. Sherika extended her vacations plans for one month more, her diploma was almost completed. The documentation and certification process were on the process, too. It will reach to Sherika soon.

It was all going good, that small family were quite happy as they were getting their daughter's happiness back on the track.

Undoubtedly, Sherika was smiling again with all her downfalls in her heart,as if it was all about the magic by the family. It would be very initial to call it as healing. But at least, she was smiling again, which totally showed a ray of hope for her healing soon.

Life is not about ups and downs, it's all about the people stands with you on your downs and the people who drag you to your downs. But that of course, never stops life to move on.

We have to keep changing the battery of our clocks, if it's stop working, some cases also leads to change of the clocks itself, but that doesn't means to stop hanging clocks on our walls.

Sherika's smiles were sometimes fake, but someone were real and pure like a gem. It was never her fault, after all.

Broken hearts often leads to fake smiles on faces which makes them more strong day by day and yes undoubtedly, Sherika was getting strong.

It was somehow back on the process of healing as she got a text by Dhruv.

"Hey Sheri! How are you babe? I really miss you a lot :( "

Between all of this, Sherika needed Dhruv the most, but he was never there for her. The vibes she was getting before the incident was somehow now on the upmost to it's confidence.

She confidently felt that she was more happy in her life without Dhruv.

It's obvious, a person you love the most, if never stands by your side when you are on your downs, they too, not deserve to be in your highs, at least not even when you are finally healing without their hands.

Sherika- I'm fine Dhruv. How's your day going?

Dhruv- It's all going good babe, what about you? When are you coming back?

Sherika- I'm enjoying a lot here, Dhruv. Mom Dad has decided that I should stay here for one month more and I'm staying too.

Dhruv- Oh babe! Long time, hhuh! Let's talk something else.I still remember your birthday night honey, I haven't got the return gift yet!

Sherika- Really? What gift you want? Tell me.

Dhruv- Oh c'mon babe! Forgot? We were upto something that day before your phone rang and that stupid incident happened.

Behind the phone....

Sherika was no more comfortable with Dhruv anymore. She was still hating that feel but it wasn't in her control anymore.

How could someone be so selfish? Within these days, Dhruv never tried to talk Sherika about her pains, her future plans to be, how she feels now? No, nothing. Right!

It was all about lust lust lust. The uncomfort Sherika started feeling, the disattachment Sherika was going through, was making that so called text romance into a one sided lust.

Back on the text....

Sherika- I'm really very tired right now. Don't start such topics Dhruv.

Dhruv- Really Sheri? The same reply you are giving me by the last one week. What happened? That was just an incident,you can relax now. There is nothing big to think on that anymore. I told you always, you can work in my office babe, after all I'm the owner there, it's all mine which means it's yours too. You just don't talk to me in the same way, where is our time Sheri? I have so much of works to do but I free up myself just to talk you but just look at you, still on the same track with that small stupid incident.

Sherika- Bye Dhruv! I really don't wanna talk right now. Take care!

As the phone by this side went to switch off mode again.

How could he say that?

What does he mean by that "Our time"?

I just don't want to be here anymore, Sherika's mind fighting again with her.

A partner who doesn't listens to your pains, who can't see your tears, does he/she really deserves your "Our time"?

Think again!