He chose....

"What's now? ", Shaurya asked curiously. The day was well spent and it was the best birthday gift for him.

He was busy in finding what could be the next surprise as guarded by her wife.

And he saw her walking towards him, his eyes instantly searched for it. He took a glimpse of the whole room, he checked her hands. Neither the room had anything new in it nor Sheri's hands were full with stuffs.

He curiously asked again, "Sheri! Now tell me, please. I can't wait anymore".

" Your surprise is right in front of you Shaurya, don't you see", she answered happily.

"Oh God! That's you. Of course my all time surprise", and he hugged her tightly.

" No, this time it's not me. It's something more", she replied back smilingly.

He frowned back to her assuming what she was telling but couldn't find his ways back, "What's more in this? Yaa! You have gained some weights, I guess. But you are still beautiful for me baby", he chuckled.

He hugged her again. She tapped on his shoulder, " No Shaurya, it's not weight in me, it's something more. "

He stood there quietly in order to arrange those words but failed again.

She took his hands and placed it on her stomach and gently made him rub it, "It's ours Mr. Professional. You are soon going to be a Dad!

His eyes filled with tears, she smiled with tears pooling in her eyes too, they threw themselves in each other embrace as if the world around them has been paused for a while or they has just been started all over again, floating with happiness in their lives.

______________________________________________

After two years....

"Hey Junior! You Mom is waiting for us, let's go! ", Shaurya holding his son's hand walked inside the building.

He could see his whole family, a not so new but still the best for him, right in front of his eyes. Antra waved at him and asked them to have a sit with them.

"Hey Champ! How you doing? ", and Meher lifted his grandson up in the air.

" Cool Grandpa ", and Nirvan hugged him back.

" I would request everyone to have their seats please. We are soon going to start our show", and the anchor on the stage announced.

Shaurya hugged Rahul and Aisha, his mother in law caressed his cheeks and sat beside him. They were happy to see Nirvan settled down with her sister, Antra Veer's daughter, Maira.

Shaurya's eyes were searching for the one and only his lady love and soon it took a short rest while meeting her beautiful doe eyes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome the very beautiful, the talented and the Best Writer Award Winner from the two back to back years, ' Mrs. Sherika Sehgal. '

Sherika was holding the trophy in her hands, she was living her dreams, her dreamland was never completed without her, her eyes were thanking the only Man behind this all.

They were lost in their deep immense eyes which only wanted to describe the love for each other. They only wanted to Share each other's dreams and they did it, finally.

Shaurya was leading with his business empire all over in the market, his skills and hardworks were paying it's best to him.

And they walked out with an angelic hand holding them together, their son, Nirvan Sehgal.

And they walked out celebrating it.

A two years old little mark of their pure love having the same beautiful brown eyes like his Dad and a glowing red cheeks with a beautiful curve on his lips same like his Mom.

Who says love doesn't exists forever? A Man with professionalism in his veins and a Woman growing with broken dreams in her heart proved it wrong....

It still exists! Just need two pure loving souls with a crystal clear glowing heart ready to kick out every obstacles of their lives, because all they want is be with each other, to hold onto to their love.

You can still wake up with new dreams everyday, all you need is to find a courage to your soul to punch on every rocks in your ways.

She landed on his lips, he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him and gave their best shot thanking each other in their fascinating pure way of playing with each other's tongue. Nirvan laughed heavily and they bumped each other on their foreheads.

The winds blowing confessed a sign of tendering touches on it as well as the sky looking at the loving angels proved it appearance with some rainy droplets on their faces.

They laughed heavily!

______________________________________________

And the tunes of winds sang again
They were walking on the beach this night
An angelic wave took her all breathe away
The moment he holded her hand and chose to walk with her
A game of criss cross has already started in her mind
But this play was overtook with the butterflies inside her stomach
Is this really a dream? The only tickle she was having
It was again hard for her to accept that
Those hardships was the survivor of a new battle in her life
A battle with her heart
A fear of being losen again, a fear of being broken again
Those nightmares shouldn't repeat it's turn this time
Those moments taking her dreams away shouldn't haunt her again
Perhaps she was a fighter, indeed she is and will be
She tapped to choose her heart
She opted to go with the flow
He was all set to make her his
He was the one to love her soul, he was the one to cherish her jokes
He was the one to hide himself in her eyes
He was one to search for her everywhere he goes
He was the only one she kept on tapping for her life
A year ago, the love took all her life away, was standing again in front of her
To give her all back, though this new love had a new face this time
A face of purity, a face of dream
She was shocked to see everything coming her way again
They could feel the warmth of love in the air they breathe, with the vision of waves flowing
The shells floating on it, is all shining with this window
Those tears pooled again in her eyes, this time it signed for happiness
And she said, 'Yes'.A final yes to her new life. And their hug proved it all
It all started with a car accident and continued to their marriage
The lovers united forever. They faced a same pain, with same culprits
Although a fighter gets a payback
The blessings is showering in their life now
Best friends who gave it all to make it happen
It got a final track, by them being the cutest couple of the night
But a surprise was still pending! A sudden arrival of a new gem in their life gave her constant strokes of goosebumps
She was flapping in the air
She was floating in the water
She was shining in the fire
She was dancing on the floor"I need to tell him", she jumped in joy
The best surpise on his birthday! That's true, some expected moments changes it all
While some unexpected people makes it all worth living
Their world were soon going to be completed
Their immense love were soon going to get the best payback
An unexpected guest would be sharing their love, now
Their baby would be living their love, now He or she would be the one for their life's regimes
Because he indeed chose to Share her Dreams.

 They faced a same pain, with same culpritsAlthough a fighter gets a paybackThe blessings is showering in their life nowBest friends who gave it all to make it happenIt got a final track, by them being the cutest couple of the nightBut a surprise ...