Reality Check

Sherika was fighting with the questions in her mind, she was defending herself for the very first time.

She knew she was right, she knew she never ditched her friend, she knew her worth, finally.

It was hard for Sheri to fight those back to back battles in her life, she never backed out to show her fighting spirit but the hurdles were endless, this time.

The non- stop downfalls were irresistible, it was like the single building, that single deal, that repayment took away everything with her, her hopes, her dreams, her career and now her best friend too.

These words couldn't shape up Sherika's broken life back. It was all running good and smooth, that one single night changed everything.

Tears too had departed it's way now by Sherika's eyes as they were tired now to be always drained away.

"But what Ruhi wanted to speak that time?

Love of her life? What was she talking about? ", Sherika's blank mind stopped responding to such questions of her now.

So, she decided to stop pressuring her mind and let's meet Ruhi and clear everything.

Ruhi had already, in fact proudly accepted her crime, so she would never mind to speak more about the other people's involvement.

"Ruhi, can I ask you one last question? ", Sherika asked.

" Huhh, I know what you are talking about. Well, go ahead have some more shockes, I mean heartbreaks", Ruhi replied this time shamelessly.

It was more than enough for Sherika to hear but she swolled all her pains back which were scratching her from inside.

"What do you mean by the love of my life? What you wanted to say? ", Sherika's mouth threw back some words to utter.

Deep down inside she felt an intituion but she was praying God not to make that true.

" You know what Sherika, you are dumb. I mean seriously you still want an answer to that. Honey! Let me clear this, it's not me only who wanted you to destroy, there is one more person  praying for that. And guess who is he?

Of course, your one and only boyfriend, the eternal love of your life, Mr. Dhruv Manan....... ", and the words flushed out of Ruhi's mouth.

That little broken heart broke again, those pieces were attacked again. But the pieces were numb this time as they wanted to get it's shape back but that's impossible.

Isn't it ironic, the person we loved for our life can makes us hate ourselves in this way.

Those pains wanted an answer again but this time it was also not ready to hear that.

"What if when the culprit is right in front of her? Yes Sherika, your Dhruv is right in front.

Your Dhruv is here, the man you loved the most, the man for whom you were fighting with yourself to claim that love back again, the man with whom you saw those dreams.

The man with whom you Shared your dreams".

Those back to back torturing feelings were rushing inside that little broken pieces, might be they were still working.