Done!

More than half of the year has been passed, Sherika was finally settled with her life now. Half of her day had been spent in the office rotating the whole place for her works. She was satisfied with her job, it paid her the good amount to lead a worthy life, she was much more able to afford her lifestyle. It was not luxurious but yes, it was called as a good living style for one to survive in Pune funding their lives.This job was also the best way to escape from her past.

Couldn't be called as her fate but it was somehow a payback to her good terms with the people around, when she was offered this job, at the most time of her need.

Dhruv still tried to dirt his stains on Sherika's life for almost 3-4 months. He kept calling her with different numbers, kept chasing her alongside her ways and even blackmails her.

He was fighting for his love?

Not at all.

It would be very stupid to call it a love. Because love never disrespects, it never destroys one....

Not again, fine!

Sherika fought her level best to get him out of her slow steady life, she changed her phone number, shifted her flat but is that really a way to escape with a monster? No.... Never!

It was all about Dhruv's ego which had been hurt as his reputation, correction?

His Dad's reputation had been put to toes by all means. Getting Sherika back would still be the best option to reverse the game.

Sometimes ones ego never let them realize their mistakes, all they does is to switch on their mistake mode. Despite of thinking about someone else's feelings, how does they feel?How it effects the second person?

Especially when you called it,your once existed feeling, love.

That's stupid! No, that's beyond the death of humanity.

That mental torture to the one whom you destroyed like nothing....

Never let someone's heart dies that they can't love anymore.

Even if they falls in love, it seems dead, it seems senseless, a numb feeling.

Believe me, that's more than worst....

But Sherika was a fighter, she was a warrior, she survived the storm standing still holding no more grudges inside.

Might be that's a start of something new, something pure....

Yes girl! As you survived the storm, you won your life again, soon you would be gifted with happiness. You deserve every inch of smile....

Might be that's on the door!

______________________________________________

"Done with your work Sherika?", a young, handsome, well dressed suited man asked Sherika, his eyes blurring with full faith on her Assistant Manager, his friend more than that.

Ruhan Mehta,  well defined for his Professionalism proved his friendship for Sherika at the time of her need. He offered her the job of Content Writer for his Company. Sherika's refusal to that post made her the Assistant Manager of the Company with all her ways open to her new life.

She denied that post to push her back with her writings as much far as she could do it for herself that time.

"Yes Ruhan, almost done. It would take two hours more as some of the paper works are still pending", Sherika replied.

" But will that be okay? I mean most of the staffs have already left as well as the drivers too", this time a friend asked with all his concern.

"Of course, Okay Ruhan! Don't worry. I have my car with myself.Security guards are there, no worries.You go home. Have some rest, the day tomorrow is all yours. It will be a very big day", Sherika smiled with her words out as Ruhan left smiling back.

______________________________________________