Stay here!

Hard times never lasts forever.

The true souls meant to be together can never be departed. The lovers united this time meant to be lasts eternally, their souls will response to each other everytime they crave.

Sometimes it's not the smiles that heals you, it's the tears that revives your broken soul.

The tears of the one which can wipe out your tears, the pains of the one which can cure your scars.

These two souls purely in love with each other, these two broken hearts now beats for each other, complete the perfect shape of ones heartbeat.

Sherika's broken dream finally finds her way, Shaurya's unbearable loss of his Dad broke him into pieces.

The accident never let capture his heart again the way it used to beat, but now the sudden flash of his Dad's murder shattered him.

"He was murdered.... Sheri, my Dad was murdered. They killed him. Sheri....they killed my Dad. I blamed God every night and day for taking him away from us. For making me and Aisha lived like a stray children. They killed him Sheri, they killed him", Shaurya broke into deathless tears. He took out everything in that little arms which was buried for years inside his deal soul.

Their tears were now taking out each other's buried emotions.

"Cry out Shaurya, just cry out. I'm here with you, just cry out", Sherika hugged him like a baby placing his head on her chest. It was more than a shock to Shaurya, he was gulping it from the whole way they came back home. And finally took it all out aching his heart again. He knew he was crying in front of a right woman, the woman of her life. He knew she will never leave his side. He cried, he cried all his pain out. His mesmerizing eyes were turned into a swollen ones, his heavy but gentle manly breath turned him sobbing that night.

It was his restlessness that turned him asleeping in Sheri's arms. Her warmth took all his pain out by his heart.

She got up silently and put his head on the pillow making him sleep comfortably and covered his tired body with the blanket.

She gently massaged his temple and kissed on his forehead.

"I will never leave you Shaurya. I will never", she whispered soflty and turned back. She found her hand holded again by those gentle hands.

" Stay with me Sheri. Please don't leave me", she heard the voice by the man who was half asleep begging for her to stay.

She kissed those hands and moved beside him in the blanket. She ruffled his hair, hugged him and put her head on his chest and drowsed in sleep.

Their emerging souls embraced that night making them cry but binding them for forever this time.

The new morning's sunshine brought thousands of hopes and changes in their lives. It was a fresh start from that day, a start full of love around.

With the swollen bags, Shaurya opened his eyes, tried to get out of the bed soon he realized a heaviness on his chest.

He found the same beautiful face he wanted to be everytime in front of him, was laying on his chest. He soon recognized the whole night which brought a big smile on his face.

He smiled how Sheri handled him, he smiled how she cried with him, he smiled how she let him sleep in her arms, he smiled how she stayed with him the whole night by him pleading her to stay there. He smiled how his little butterfly gave him his wings to fly with her in her small dream world which was full of love.

He holded her more tightly in his arms and slided his fingers in her messy brown hairs which was covering the half beauty of her face. He slides them back of her ears and kissed her hairs.

That one soft kiss was the best alarm for Sheri, she opened her eyes and met with the man she was madly in love with.

She deeply look into those eyes thanking him silently for coming in her life and making it worthwhile. For saving her everytime with that monster and keeping his promise of not leaving her alone to fight with her nightmares.

But that moment need to get hold for sometime as Antra knocked the door, "Sheri! ".

She soon realized and immediately wake up straight on the bed, " Yes di, coming".

She heard those steps going back as a response to her.

Constant gaze of Shaurya made her blush and she stammered in reply, "Actually you asked me to stay here. So....I.... I didn't realized when I slept".

" Yaa yaa, don't worry. I remember everything. I asked and....you....", Shaurya teased her with his look and her cheeks got redden again. She rolled her eyes here and there, flicked the loosen lock of her hairs behind her ears trying hard to face him.

"I asked and you stayed", Shaurya finished with a cute naughtiness in his voice which made Sheri blushed high and she ran out of the bed.

He laughed heavily seeing her like that....

"Oh God! I just love her", he exclaimed in happiness.

______________________________________________

A new love is in the air! Let's see how this love will lead Sherika to her dreams.

Let's see how Shaurya and Sherika defines the new limits of love!

Till then, Keep reading! Keep supporting!

And don't forget to follow me on Wattpad. Also hit the star button and share your reviews with me with this new turning track in the story.

Much love,

Divya Shaily