Thank you!

A man who gave all his pure love and an immense respect to his woman deserves the best payback!

"Happy Birthday Mr. Professional. Thank you for making my life! I love you forever", Sherika whispered in Shaurya's ears soflty.

" Thank you princess. I love you too", Shaurya replied kissing her cheeks as he woke up.

She smiled and asked him to get ready.

"We can't be late Shaurya, go and get ready. I will be back soon", as she left the room attending a call.

Shaurya amazed for a while but got himself to be freshen up, Sherika came back and took out a beautiful Red Saree with a thin black shiny border making her look gorgeous, she completed her look with a diamond earrings and a pearl silver bracelet gifted by her husband. Well, a dark stroke of hot red lipstick with some eye makeup completed her elegant look.

She put out a twinning black tuxedo suit with a white shirt and placed it on the bed.

"Just check it all again, I don't want any mistake ", she ordered on the call and hung up.

She found the grip around her waist and she turned back to face him, " You are looking so pretty. My gorgeous wife, I love you princess ", he tenderly kissed her.

She reciprocated intensely, their kisses were always same but the heat they had for each other were always one level up with those deep intense kisses.

"Shaurya, I have a surprise for you", she sighed heavily.

" You are my surprise, I don't want anything else", he cupped her face and kissed on her forehead.

"But today, it's something more", she turned back and tried to arrange back her hairs.

"Okay fine my typical wife. You order, I command. Let's have the surprise in this city, your Pune", he agreed while put his dress on.

" That's my boy", she turned back again and fixed his tie up.

"You are looking so handsome Mr. Professional", she complimented him.

"Afterall wifey choice, honey! ", and they laughed heavily fixing their foreheads to each other.

Sherika drove him to the surprise place and blindfolded him holding his hands walking with him.

" Surprise! ", they exclaimed as she took out his blindfold and the next scene amazed him in happiness. He was pooled with tears in his eyes which Sherika wiped out putting her head on his shoulder.

" Happy Birthday Shaurya! ", they wished him with their true wishes and warm hugs while through the whole, Sherika never left his side.

He grabbed her hand tightly, the moment right happening next to him was something beyond happiness but the banner flashing in front of him took him directly to a heavenly world 'SEHGALS PUBLISHERS'.

"You completed your Dad's last wish Shaurya, you completed it finally", Sherika whimpered in his ears.

" But Sheri, it's all yours. It's your dreamland Sheri. I.... I can't....", Shaurya uttered heavily.

"It's our dreamland, it's ours. I lost it all Shaurya, you gave me all this back, it's ours. Dad's title should live forever.... It was his wish more than mine to publish this, he deserves to be on this banner, to be in our hearts forever, Sherika replied back as tears came out of her eyes which Shaurya wiped instantly.

It took her months to build that building again, to build her dream again. And it could only happen because of her all time ideal Arjun Sehgal, who somehow lost his life saving her diary making it all his last wish.

"Dad will be so proud on you Bhai! You did it", Aisha hugged him back.

Their smiles were filled with tears though, they could see the strength of a true love. And it would be the best to say that you have to fight for your dreams before chasing it. And they both proved it all.

The Hall was well decorated with flowers and the walls were filled with the poetries of Sherika. Each corners defined a new way of loving, a new way of dreaming. And the stage was glowing with a big banner flashing the launch of the book.

Sherika decided to launch her book on Shaurya's birthday, a man beside her every night and forever. From saving her from her nightmares to sharing her dreams, Shaurya became her life.

The whole ceremony was holded by the speech of each one of them who holds a big thanks for uniting the lovers.

It was a dream living moment for Sherika as she could see all the loved ones of her little world around her clapping for her success.

From her Mom Dad to her Anti who is now one of the happiest woman in her life living her best life with her man, Veer. The moment were mesmerized by the other newly wed couple, Suhana and Ruhan which was carried on with a young pair of Rahul and Aisha. Well, her brother was settled playing with their neice.

"Thank you for this! ", Shaurya said soflty in her ears and clutched her hands tightly with his.

" You gave me this family Sheri. Thank you princess", he voted his thanks again.

She interwined her fingers with his and responded in her soft voice, "And thank you Mr. Professional for Sharing my Dreams".

" Now, I would like to call the most talented, a wonderful woman as well as one of the best emerging Writer of this book, ' Mrs. Sherika Sehgal '.

Share her dreams (Under Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara