You can stay here

The smooth running of the project was all because of Sherika. She had put her efforts to her toes in the every possible way she could.

Sherika and Shaurya were working altogether. They checked the documents, they made presentations, they organized events tointeract with the people after all it was the deal of Advertisement, sponsored by Shaurya Sehgal.

"We have to focus on the outskirts of the city so that it could get the maximum reach", Shaurya said.

" Yes Sir, you are right! ", Sherika replied.

" Hey! We can also work as a friend right? Stop calling Sir, Shaurya is far better. Don't you think so Ms. Sherika? ", Shaurya asked.

" Yaa! But that's quite unprofessional.... And it....", more words cancelled for Sherika.

"Really? So, why to make that professional. Let's be friends! I'm not that bad.... So, just stop being so.... ", Shaurya in a demanding tone.

"Okay! Okay! But first of all you have to stop calling me Ms. Sherika. Sherika is far better! Don't you think so? Friendship is all about shaking hands by both the sides", the fighter Sherika commanded.

" Sure, but I would go with Sheri! That's far far far better.... ", Shaurya mocked.

They laughed....

The comfort level had been created was something more than that friendship.

Will these two souls know the real word behind their comfort zone?

______________________________________________

It's been two weeks the new friendship has started.

"Oh God! I'm so tired.... I'm not gonna drive anymore. It's your turn now. My hands are up", Sherika chuckled.

They were returning from the visit to outskirt of the city.

"God bless my friend with more power. C'mon now give me the keys, you will soon enjoy Shaurya's ride", Shaurya with an instant reply.

The pair laughed, their smiles were all like meant to be curved up together. The giggles were all like meant to be cracked together.

"Hey! It's gonna be night soon.... Your are driving since four hours. Now, let's handover the keys to me", Sherika asked.

"No baba, you don't have to. Almost half an hour more to drive. We will reach soon", Shaurya insisted.

" So what? I can drive!", Sherika in her childish tone.

It was not the first time she shown her this side to Shaurya. He loved this side of Sheri as he just loved to handle her with those acts.

It was all after almost one year Sherika was back with her soul. She living but was not loving. She was again falling out all with her soul. She smiled but was not laughing. It was different with Shaurya. She doesn't need any justification to convey her feelings every time even when it was just a friendship between them.

According to these two dumbs, let's call it friendship.

Sherika was finally living Sheri's soul now....

"No, I said naa.... Riots are going in the city. It's not safe for you to drive right now. So, just be there right at your place", Shaurya ordered.

" But... Shaurya ", helpless Sherika.

Someone finally sitting right next to her ordering her for her safety. Finally someone was concern for her security....

" I said no and no means no.... You can carry on with your stories, I just love listening your stories.... ", Shaurya replied realizing what he just said, making the moment awkward for both of them.

" I mean.... I like your stories, it's quite funny! Isn't it? That's a good company while driving....", rearranging his words.

The silence broke with the phone call....

Ruhan on the other side of the call, "Sheri! Where are you both?"

"We are reaching within half an hour but why? Is everything alright? ", Sherika asked worridly.

"Actually the road this side is blocked because of the riots. It will not be safe for you both to come back here", Ruhan uttered.

"Okay Ruhan. Thank you for letting us know. I will call you later. Bye! ", the call ended.

"That's a big problem.... ", Shaurya muttered as the phone call ended.

" What problem Shaurya? ", Sheri questioned.

"I got a message, the hotel I was staying at has ended the bookings because of the riots. All the hotels has been ordered to shut down for ten days. Where would I stay now? They will send my luggage soon", Shaurya bothered with the sudden arose problem to him.

"Let me talk to Ruhan, he might have some rooms vaccant in our office's quarter. No,but....But that's on the same road of the office. He just called me up and refused us to go on that road. It's been blocked for today", Sherika answered.

"Oh shit! It's so annoying. I can't even shift to the next hotel now", Shaurya irritated with the facts.

As soon as an idea hit Sherika's mind, she replied, " No worries! I have an idea. You can stay at my place. I leave alone there. But there are two rooms, my sister used to live in the other one,but it's vaccant after she got married. You can live there".

Amazed Shaurya, "But how can I live there? It won't be.... "

"Oh c'mon. Don't refuse now.  In fact, I won't even ask for the rent, Sheri chuckled.

After one to three trials of convincing....Shaurya agreed.

They reached at Sheri's place. She warmly welcomed him, asked him for the coffee.

" How much time will you take? It's been more than weeks and you got no information. I need to reach that girl at any cost. I have to meet her, that's all need to be completed. Just do fast!", Shaurya screaming on someone on the phone call.

As Sheri entered with the coffee mugs in her both hands, she asked Shaurya to settle the luggage in his new room. His luggage had been sent to him.

" You can stay here as long as you want, I won't have any problem ", Sherika said making Shaurya comfortable, smiled and left.

And the night started with a new start....

But who was Shaurya searching for, remains constant.

______________________________________________

I'm very thankful to each one of my readers. Your support really means a lot to me.

Do let me know if you are liking the Shaurya-Sheri angle in this story by hitting the star button. Follow my profile to read more.

Stay tuned for updates!

______________________________________________

Let's see for whom Shaurya is searching for? And how will it change Sherika's life?

Keep reading! Keep loving!