Mind with heart

"Hey Anti! I just heard it by Veer Jiju, you both are planning to start a business of wedding plans soon. It's really a great idea, I mean you both had done event management and are fully experienced with your fields. It will be more than good to focus on a particular field to manage. No doubt! Good plan Anti", Sherika busy on call with her Anti.

It's been six months of Antra's marriage. Antra and Veer are happily married couple now. They are planning together for a new business now which had been really liked by Sheri.

"Yes, I don't know about others but I can assure your marriage by my Company for sure. I will give you rebate for the arrangements, don't worry. Haa!", Antra mocked.

The call ended as usual with some jokes, some secrets between the two best sister,best friends of course.

More than, it's been eight months of that incident now. Sherika has moved on with her life, she was happy, she was smiling but deep down inside she was alone too.

Undoubtedly, Antra being distant with her sister now, tried her best to still be the closest to her with her loneliness but it's also obvious that she has a family now, she has to take care of her partner, her in laws, her business and herself too.

Suhana was also the closest to Sherika but her own family issues mostly stopped Sherika to share her dark side with her, which Suhana never refused to listen.

Deep down inside, Sherika wanted someone whose shoulders never shed off for leaning Sherika's head, whose ears never gets shut to listen Sherika's heaviest talks, whose eyes never closes when Sherika is in front of, whose laughter never stops when Sherika smiles, who everytime gets lost in Sherika, all in with her flaws, with her giggles , all with her.

Whose heart never gets tired of sharing Sherika's dreams, whose maturity never overlaps Sherika's childish acts, whose humor never makes feel Sherika, a foolish one. Who corrects her mistakes without making her feel like she lacks something within herself.

Whose heart and mind fight to embrace her girl's beauty everytime he see her.

Who is with her in all her laughs, all her cries.

Who live her dreams, respects her dreams,

Share her dreams....

Still her heart fights with her mind realizing her the reality of her life, the fear of her past to get repeated....

But does all men are same?

No, actually the so called man who let her woman feel like this are never justified for calling them out a man.

A real man is someone, the purest creature of God.

They supports you, protects you, they just feels you with all their heart out. That's what a Man should be....

And we still know that Real Man exists....

We can't blame the whole lake for one rotted fish....

This was all about what Sherika's heart wanted but we can't forget that Sherika is now all with her mind. She follows her mind now, even when it's wrong, she go with the flow.She stopped herself following her heart now as they are pretty good in making bad decisions.

Her mind speaks, "You don't need anyone in your life again, you are completely fine with yourself. They comes only to play with you not to stay with you....

Don't let your stupid heart, beat again for anyone.

You don't feel that love anymore inside you. It's senseless. It's dead now.

Smile and live....

You are complete".

Sherika grows with the flow.

______________________________________________

I'm really thankful to each one of my readers for supporting me.

Everyone does matters for me a lot.

Keep reading! Keep loving!

Much love,

Divya Shaily

Divya Shaily

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.