♥︎ Chapter One

𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧

My members and I just finished practice for the day. Me and Mikyung decided to do a VLive because our fans ship us the most and we haven't done one together in a while. We went inside one of the empty rooms and set up for our live. Usually Mikyung and I could decorate with anything pink and purple with fairy lights so we just did that. It was a cute surprise for our fans.

"I forgot the tripod, let me go get one from The Boyz." I say, Mikyung nods and finishes the setup.

I leave the room and make my way towards The Boyz's practice room. I made sure to look to see if they're all still in there — which they are. So then I knocked and they opened the door for me.

"Wow! Rookie of the year! Rookie of the year Hayoon." Eric opens the door and gives me a hug.

"As expected it's the princess herself, Won Hayoon." Sangyeon greets me with a hug and a pat on my head. I shudder at the mention of "princess".

"Can I borrow a tripod?" I ask.

"Of course!" Sangyeon walks over to his bag and grabs the tripod. The rest of The Boyz are either awkwardly staring at me or talking to each other. Sangyeon gave me the tripod and I thanked him and left. I said goodbye to Eric and Sangyeon because I'm closest to them most in the group.

I was about to enter Mikyung and I's room until I heard Juyeon call my name behind me.

"Hayoon!" Juyeon comes running up to me. I just stood there as he embraced me with a hug.

I've always had a crush on Juyeon, but I know that I can't since I'm a rookie. If I made it obvious that I like him in front of fans, they would go crazy and accuse us of dating. That's just the hard part about being a K-Pop idol: I can't be a normal human and have feelings for someone.

"Hayoon?" Juyeon has his hands on my shoulders, looking at me with worried eyes. I'm still standing here. For some reason I can't move. Anytime I'm with or near Juyeon, my heart pounds and I freeze. I can't say anything which is why I couldn't respond to him.

"Earth to Hayoon..." Juyeon comes closer to my face. My heart shakes and I can't feel my feet. I can't move so I can't leave and avoid this awkward situation. At this point I have nothing to do other than walk away, but how am I supposed to do that?

"Hayoon?" Juyeon asks again, taking one of his hands off my shoulders and waving it in front of my face. Then I snap out of it.

"Huh? Oh, hey." I say, stepping back so he can release his grip on my shoulders. He smiles and pats my head. He always does this, ever since we were trainees. Anytime I was with him he would pat my head at least three times.

"Are you sick? You were out of it for a bit." Juyeon chuckles, running his fingers through his hair. I stare at him in awe. How can someone be so handsome?

"Um.. no, I'm alright. I actually... have to do a VLive right now so I have to go. Sorry, bye!" I say, running away as fast as possible.

"Hayoon! Wait!" I hear Juyeon call behind me and start to run too. Luckily, I was already in the room before he could catch me.

"Hayoon! Are you okay? Why were you running?" Mikyung hugs me tightly and asks.

"I'm.. okay. I just... need a minute." I try to say while watching my breath. Mikyung keeps hugging me and nods in response.

"What happened? Did you see Juyeon or something?" Mikyung looks up at me and winks.

"What are you talking about?" I say, frowning as Mikyung laughs.

"Come on, Hayoon! It's so obvious that you like him and he likes you too!" Mikyung teases, letting go to hold my hands.

"You're out of your mind! Wait... did you say it's obvious he likes me too?" I ask, Mikyung nods.

"Are you kidding? The whole company knows you two like each other. Juyeon is always asking where you are, asking how you are, looking for you, talking about you, and wanting to be next to you all the time. He hugs you all the time even if you don't hug back! You may not make it obvious that you like him, but don't act like I don't see your blush, Hayoon!" Mikyung smiles and squeals, holding my hands and jumping around.

"I don't like him. I can't like him." I reply, covering my face with my hands.

"Let's start the live now! Everyone is waiting." Mikyung lets go of my hands and sets up the tripod.

"Okay, Hayoon. Let's start!" Mikyung presses the button to start the live.

"Hello, Roses! It's MiYoon!" Me and Mikyung greet our fans at the the same time.

"'Finally MiYoon.' Haha, I know everyone! We wanted to go live together because we know you missed us." Mikyung says, I laugh and push her.

"Let me see... 'Hayoon queen of visuals.' Wow thank you!" I say, smiling. Mikyung puts her head on my shoulder.

"Take your screenshots everyone! I can lay here all day." Mikyung smiles and I hold her hand.

For the rest of the live, Mikyung and I read a lot of comments and responded to most of them. We talked with them and we played games among ourself. Soon it was already an hour long and we had to go home. It was getting late and we had an early schedule tomorrow.

"We're sorry everyone... but we have to go now! We love you, it was fun!" Mikyung and I wave goodbye to the phone and end the live.

Mikyung and I clean up the room and she decided to return the tripod. I stayed in the room and packed my things. Suddenly, a knock came from the door.

"Oh? Come in." I answer, still packing up my bag. They come in and I look up to see who it is.

"Hayoon!" Juyeon hugs me again.

hayoon is in a group called primrose with members: yeona, calista, jangmi, hyojoo, and mikyung! their debut song was LALALILALA!
i hope you enjoy this story!

- j