♥︎ Chapter Twenty-Five

𝐣𝐮𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

We were in the practice room when suddenly all of us got a notification at the same time. We all looked at each other weirdly and grabbed our phones as quickly as possible. Eric and Sangyeon dropped their phones, covering their mouths and sinking to the ground. The rest of the members had either a sad or worried look on their face. I was curious, so I looked at my phone.

Instead of dropping my phone, I ran out of the room to our CEO's office

Instead of dropping my phone, I ran out of the room to our CEO's office. I opened the door as quickly as possible.

"What is it, Juyeon? Is something wrong?" He asks, closing his computer.

"What happened to Hayoon? Why is she suddenly on hiatus? I was with her a couple of days ago and she was completely fine." I say, he gives me a weird look.

"Her parents called me, telling me that she is sick and she needs to stay with them for a while." He explains, I roll my eyes. Yeah, sure, that's what happened alright, I think to myself.

"Don't worry about Hayoon and focus on your practice. Go back." He says, I sigh and leave his office.

I went back to the practice room and everyone's eyes were on me. None of them know that her and I broke up yet but if I do tell them, they're going to ask me what happened. I can't come up with lies on the spot so I just can't tell them now. I just told everybody to go back to practice.

A couple of hours pass by it's already our lunchtime. Eric and I go get lunch together as usual when a black van similar to Hayoon's parents' pulls up to the front. I tell Eric to stop walking and wait for who's coming out of the car and he obeys. A guy with blonde hair comes out of the car. Eric and I look closer and it's Yeonjun from TXT. He spots us immediately.

"Hi, I'm Yeonjun from TXT. I'm a close friend of Hayoon and I wanted to update her boyfriend on what happened to her. Do you know where he is?" He asks, Eric points as me.

"What happened to her?" I ask. I don't care if I'm not aloud to date her, Hayoon is always and forever my girl, I don't care what her parents say.

"I found her last night in the rain. She was walking in the middle of traffic and she was about to get hit by a car but I caught her before it could happen. I brought her back to the BigHit building and I was planning on having one of my managers drop her home, but she collapsed and we brought her to the hospital. I don't have practice today so I visited her early on the morning and the doctors told me she passed out from fear, pain, and intense emotional stress. Her feet are also swollen." Yeonjun says, my heart starts to break. I can't visit Hayoon even when I'm worried sick about her.

"Also I found her yesterday afternoon at a café near my entertainment building and she looked sad and anxious. She was crying and she didn't talk to me." He continues.

"Is this the reason she's on her hiatus?" Eric asks, Yeonjun shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know the reason why she's on a hiatus since she's not talking to me." Yeonjun responds, Eric nods.

"She isn't talking to anybody. Please make sure to visit her when you can. Have a nice day." Yeonjun bows at us and we do the same. He turns around and starts to walk away.

"Wait." I stop him, he turns around quickly.

"Yes?" He asks, I come close to him and whisper in his ear.

"Hayoon and I are no longer together. Please take care of her for me." I whisper, my voice shaking. Yeonjun nods and smiles, bowing one more time and leaving.

What did that smile mean? Is he really going to date Hayoon? What's his social class then? Is he wealthy like Hayoon? No way... I can't let this happen. I can't let him take her away from me. But there's no way it's him, right?

"Juyeon, let's go visit Hayoon after practice today, alright?" Eric pats my shoulder, I shake my head.

"Yeonjun said she's not talking to anybody. We should just give her some time, okay?" I say, sighing, Eric nods.

Is it Yeonjun? If it is, why does it have to be him? They're just friends.. they're just friends.. I can't stop worrying about her. In my heart, Hayoon is still my girlfriend. She's still my beautiful girl. She's still mine and I'm never letting her go for the world. The only way to keep me away from her is to physically drag me away from her. But other than that, Hayoon is always my girlfriend and I will not let any other guy date her.

Eric and I went back to getting our lunch. The only thing on my mind was Hayoon. I was worried about her and you can see it on my face. It was worrying Eric and he stopped eating to get me out of my thoughts.

"Juyeon, if you're so worried about Hayoon, let's visit her." Eric says, I shake my head.

"I said let's give her time." I say again, Eric rolls his eyes.

"You're worried sick about her, I can just tell. We have to visit her or else you're going to have that look on your face the whole day. I hate seeing you upset." Eric says, I shake my head again.

"I can't, Eric." I say.

"But why?"

"I just can't, okay?" I say, Eric sighs and gets back to eating his food. I got back to eating mine too.

Why did Hayoon even choose me? Did she even like me? She's surrounded by all of these rich idols and normal people, yet she chose me. Why me?