♥︎ Chapter Four

𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧

"What? Haven't I made it obvious? I don't want to go with you." I said, turning around.

"Why not? Are you busy?" He asks, standing next to me and looking at me. I look away once again. I feel my face burning and my heart racing. I can't look at him.

"Yeah. I'm busy. And you know what? I'm busy right now so why don't you just step away so I can finish what I have to do!" I say, pushing Juyeon out the door. Once he's out, I lock it. He's knocking on the door but I'm not gonna let him in.

I start practicing again no matter how many times Juyeon is knocking on the door. I finished watching his fancam and I got up to learn the dance. While watching it, I started copying his moves. Juyeon could probably see me, but at this point I don't care. I just want to leave as soon as possible but get as much work done as possible.

Thirty minutes passed so quickly and it was time for me to go back to my practice room. I forgot that Juyeon was outside so I just left thinking I'd be fine. But I wasn't. Juyeon immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me to face him. I looked into his eyes for the first time in a while.

"Wow, you really are the visual of your group." Juyeon smiles, letting go of my arm and instead hugging me.

"You dance really good, I think you're even better than me." Juyeon compliments, my eyes widen and my face gets hot again. I can't move, I need to run away but I can't.

"I heard you're covering DDD? That's a hard dance but I think you got it." Juyeon keeps complimenting me. I don't know if I like it or not. It's nice, but it feels weird for some reason.

"Juyeon, I have to go." I say, running away to my practice room.

Once I come in, all eyes are on me. I smile awkwardly and put away my computer. When I get back up, Hyojoo comes up to me and wraps an arm around me.

"Hayoon, are you alright? I'm worried about you." She says, wrapping both arms around me.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about me." I smile, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"Is it Juyeon again?" She giggles, I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"I'm just frustrated." I say, she nods and we walk over to join the rest of the members.

The food was finally here for we sat down and ate for about 45 minutes. We talked about our future comebacks and what awards we want to receive at MAMA and the MMAs this year. We all wanted "Rookie of the Year" but we had a lot of competition. However, we all agreed that we're going to work really hard to get that award. Mikyung gets back from school in about two hours, so we decided to learn the chorus together for an hour and practice more on our own for the remaining time.

Mikyung came back just in time. She could easily learn Haknyeon and Hwall's part in an hour and we will help her with the chorus for a bit. We were teaching her the chorus and she was getting it instantly because she really likes this song. Calista, Mikyung, and I learn the choreographies of The Boyz, while the others focus more on the song or don't focus on anything at all.

Now that we learned together and got everything clarified, we started to do it to the music. We had the choreography video in front of us so that we can make sure from time to time that we're in the right spot, doing the right moves. I did Juyeon's dance break which means the song had one more dance break, the chorus again and then it's the end of the song. Once we finished the song, we held our ending poses for a little bit and then fell to the ground.

"I have so much more respect for The Boyz. How can they do this choreography and not pass out?" Jangmi says, we all laugh and agree.

"Let's learn a girl group next." I say, everyone nods their head and agrees.

We still had a couple more hours of practice because Mikyung just got here. We decided to learn IZ*ONE's "Secret Story of the Swan" and this time, we all had to learn two members. We compared the positions again and I ended up with Chaeyeon and Chaewon. We separated into different rooms again, but this time I got the practice room.

I already learned 80% of this song, especially Chaeyeon's parts because when I watched the stages, she stuck out to me and it made me want to learn it instantly. I was getting the hang of the dance break first since I had already memorized the chorus. I kept repeating the part and watching Chaeyeon. I watched Chaeyeon's fancams and learned better off of that. When I think I got the hang of it, I turned on the music and did the whole dance by myself.

"I think you're born to be a star." I hear Juyeon's voice again. I was in the middle of doing the dance break so I just kept going. Juyeon was still watching me and I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. When I finished the dance, I immediately turned away from him.

"Hayoon, you're such a good dancer!" Juyeon compliments me and I can hear his footsteps getting closer. No matter how much I like him, he's getting pretty annoying to me now. Why does he keep following me around?

"Hayoon, you looked even better than Chaeyeon." Juyeon compliments again, I can already feel my heart pounding, feet trembling, hands sweating, and face getting red. I need to learn some of the parts I don't know yet, but I can't move away from Juyeon.

"Why don't we learn this together?" Juyeon takes my hand and spins me around into his embrace.