♥︎ Chapter Forty-One

𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧

I was happy to finally be out of the dorm and with my cousin. Earlier today, I woke up at 6am because I was so excited. Hyunji had the event at a venue right next door to a hotel, so she booked me a room there so I can get my hair and makeup done by her staff and I can spend the night with her. She even picked out my dress, shoes, accessories, and what jewelry I should wear. I wore the jewelry that she sent me and they completed my outfit beautifully.

Since I was so excited about leaving the dorm, I arrived at the event at 6pm. It's only 30 minutes before everyone else, but I wanted to be as early as possible. I could've arrived earlier, but not even Hyunji was here earlier than 6. My family was greeting me and asking me about my hiatus and I just explained that I had some health problems. I looked around at all of the jewelry in awe at how successful Hyunji is. I couldn't see Hyunji, my parents, or my grandparents anywhere. I only have grandparents on my mom's side since my grandparents on my dad's side passed away many years ago.

Hyunji invited her friends from high school and college, as well as most of my relatives from my mom's side. I greeted all of her friends and it made me miss my members. I don't have many idol friends outside of Primrose and The Boyz, so I just looked around by myself awkwardly. I looked at the most expensive jewelry Hyunji had and it's the exact same set I'm wearing right now. I smiled, realizing how much I mean to Hyunji.

"Hayoon." I heard a familiar voice behind me and I turn around.

"Juyeon?!" I respond in shock. My heart starts to pound and my stomach starts to twirl. I haven't seen Juyeon in months... why is he here anyways? Isn't this a family event? I can't run away or Hyunji will be mad..

"What... what are you doing here?" I ask, calming down a little and looking away from him. He chuckles and stands next to me, I turn the other way.

"I was invited." He said, I turn to look at his face.

"By who?" I ask, he smiles and pulls me into a hug. No.. if my parents walk in and see this, they'll separate us for a lifetime. I push Juyeon away and his smile disappears.

"What are you doing? If my parents saw us they'd kill-" Juyeon interrupts me by placing a soft kiss on my lips. I was angry because my parents could see us, but I missed him so much that I kissed him back and calmed down. My parents aren't here so why not? I think to myself and take Juyeon's hand.

"Woah.. you've changed. Before, I had to initiate all of the contact." He laughs, interlocking our fingers. I hit his arm playfully.

"You're not worried about your parents anymore?" He asks, I shrug.

"If they see us, they see us." I respond, looking up at him, he smiles.

We start to catch up on everything we did while we were separated. Whenever I'm with Juyeon, I could care less about what my parents think about him. He used to be so scared about if my parents or spies are watching us, but for some reason, today, he seemed so relaxed. I couldn't help but wonder how he knew about this event. Could it be that one of Hyunji's friends is related to Juyeon? I didn't bare to ask him to his face though, I feel like it would offend him somehow.

"Are you okay? You look like something's bothering you." He asks, wrapping his arm around my waist. I smiled and blushed because of how much I missed this. I missed the physical contact with Juyeon, and of course I missed Juyeon in general.