♥︎ Chapter Thirty

𝐣𝐮𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧

"I have practice still. You go check on her in the hospital." Yeonjun says, patting my back and running back to the BigHit building.

My heart drops completely. She just got out of the hospital and she got hit by a car? Was she walking cluelessly on the street again? I can't lose Hayoon, no matter what her parents think about our relationship. I get up and run to the hospital.

No, I can't let Hayoon leave me yet. I didn't tell her how I really feel, I wasn't able to tell her how much I love her. I've been in love with her for the longest time and I finally got her to be my girlfriend, but I regret not telling her everything I wanted to. If it wasn't for her parents, I wouldn't have to hide my feelings for her. Everybody knows that it's hard to hide your feelings, especially if you love someone so much.

The hospital was pretty far away, but I kept running and running. I can't miss this opportunity, I can't keep ignoring her anymore. Especially now because she's even more injured than before. I started to cry and cry, worried about Hayoon. She was the only thing on my mind as always and I knew I needed to tell her how much I love her.

Once I get to the hospital and I got to the front desk. I ask them which floor Hayoon is on and once they tell me, I immediately run to the floor. Instead of waiting for the elevator, I use the stairs. She's on the third floor so it wasn't much for me. I ask the nurses where Hayoon is and they help me to her room. They tell me that I'm her first visitor and ask my relationship with her. I told them I'm her boyfriend.

"Hayoon." I slowly come into the room, but Hayoon is asleep. She has a neck, knee, and ankle brace, her head, arms, and legs are wrapped up, and she has bandages everywhere. When I saw her, I started to cry, my heart started hurting even more and I slowly started walking to her.

I sit on the chair next to her bed and move closer to her. She looks so beautiful, even when she's sleeping and all wrapped up. I take her hand in mine and gently place a kiss on the back of it. I don't want to wake her up, so I try not to make too much noise. I just keep looking at her. She's amazing.

Just by looking at her, all of our memories come back. Our official relationship didn't last as long as I wanted it to, but I'm willing to do anything to repair that with Hayoon and get it back. She means so much to me and she has for a long time. When I was a trainee, I knew I could smile if I had Hayoon in my life. Even if we weren't close at all, even if we barely spoke, she still made me smile. That's just her energy, and that's exactly why I fell in love with her. I find myself getting closer and closer to her. I gently place a kiss on Hayoon's lips as a tear falls down my cheek. I hold her hand with both of my hands and put my head down, sobbing.

"Juyeon.." I hear Hayoon say. I immediately look up and she's looking at me, smiling. She tugs my hands a little, signaling to come closer to her.

"Thank you for coming." She cups my cheeks with both of her hands. This is my chance.

"Hayoon." I start, she nods and smiles brighter.

"I love you." I say, she nods and starts to tear up.

"I absolutely adore you. Ever since we met, you've brightened up every single day of my life. Just by seeing your smile, my day gets so much brighter. You didn't even try but you've stolen my heart. Seeing how happy you are with your members, Eric, or Sangyeon, seeing how hard-working and focused you are when you're practicing your singing or dancing, everything about you during our training days. You've always been in my eyes, you're all that I look at. There's nobody else in the world that makes me feel the way you do. My love grows for you every single day. I can't be away from you, Hayoon. I don't care what your parents say, I can't leave you." I start to cry even more, Hayoon starts to cry too. She gently pulls me closer to her and wraps her arms around me.

"I love you too, Juyeon." She says back, I slowly pull away from the hug and face her, my eyes widening.

"In our time apart, I was starting to realize how much I love you and how big of a difference you make in my life. You make me feel loved and so special, and I'm so grateful for that. I know that we weren't as close as we are now when we were trainees, but just seeing you and feeling your presence filled my heart with so much joy. I was so young when I was a trainee and I basically grew up with you. I fell in love with you and everything about you. You make me the happiest when I'm feeling down, and you're the only person I look for. You're all I think about and I love you from your head all the way down to your toes. I love you, Juyeon. I can't be away from you anymore." Hayoon says, we smile at each other even though we're both sobbing.

"I don't care what my parents think. I only want one person, and it's you." She says, I smile and hold her hand.

"Let's date secretly. I'll make a schedule that my parents and members have to follow when they visit so you don't have to worry about bumping into them, okay?" Hayoon says, I nod, but I'm still worried.

"I can tell you're worried just by your facial expression. You don't have to worry. I told you, didn't I? No matter what happens, you're always going to be my boy. And I mean that." Hayoon places another kiss on my lips.