♥︎ Chapter Nineteen

𝐣𝐮𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

I cried a lot last night. I was thinking about Hayoon's parents, because they're probably not going to accept me as Hayoon's boyfriend. I never thought about marrying Hayoon because we just started dating, but in the future, if we were to get married, I would need her parents' approval. My heart was aching and my stomach didn't feel good. I really like Hayoon, and I plan to be with her for (hopefully) a long time.

We were in the car going to practice, I couldn't get my mind off of Hayoon's parents. Her parents are good friends with mine, so hopefully that will be good. However, I'm not even close to being in the same social class as Hayoon and her parents. My heart ached again, I clenched my heart and Eric noticed.

"What's wrong with your heart, Juyeon?" He asks, I look at him and take my hand away.

"It's nothing." I respond, looking out the window.

"If it's Hayoon, then you better tell me." Eric says.

"It's not, mind your business. Just because Hayoon is your friend doesn't mean I have to tell you everything we do in our relationship. She's mine not yours." I say, still looking outside the window. Did I really just snap at Eric?

"I'm sorry..." I realize what I've done and look at Eric, he's smiling.

"It's okay. Now at least I know something is bothering you. When something is bothering you, you get angry." Eric laughs.

"But really... I got this on my own, don't worry about us. Hayoon is my girlfriend, remember that." I say and turn my head back around.

"The whole world knows she's your girlfriend. You must be dumb if you think I like her. She's my older sister in Korea while my real one is in America." Eric says, I ignore him.

"Fine.. I guess I won't worry about you two anymore. Especially Hayoon since she's your girlfriend." He continues, I make my music louder.

We arrive at the company building at the same time as Primrose. I see Hayoon and I immediately run towards her and grab her arm, pulling her into a private room. We all were an hour early to practice so we had some time to kill. I locked the door and sat next to her, she looked sad too.

"Are you okay?" I ask first, giving her a tight hug. She stayed silent, now I know something is wrong.

"Hayoon, talk to me. What's wrong?" I ask, she turns away from me. I look closer and she's crying, I immediately grab her shoulders and turn her towards me.

"What's wrong?" I ask again, making sure I'm not too loud.

"I was thinking about..." She starts, I look at her. She looks like she's about to finish her sentence, but she starts crying. My heart cracks, I start to cry too. I can't help seeing my girlfriend cry. She pulls me in and she cries into my shoulder, holding me tightly as if I'm gonna leave her.

"No matter what happens, Juyeon..." Hayoon pulls away from the hug and looks me in the eyes, holding both of my hands.

"You will always be my boy." She says, I nod and wipe her tears, she does the same for me.

"I was just thinking about my parents... I know that they're close with yours but... I'm still worried about whether they'll like you or not. My parents seem nice, right? They only care about two things in the world: their company and me. Specifically my money and who I date. They're overprotective over me and they don't let just anyone be near me when I'm with them. I'm scared. I know we just started dating and I don't want to our pressure on you, but this is something on my mind. I cried so much last night and I really want them to like-" Hayoon starts, I cut her off by kissing her on the lips. I slowly pull away and she takes a deep breath.

"You were talking fast again, but I know what you're trying to say. Don't worry, we will handle that when the time comes, but for now, let's enjoy each other, okay? And no matter what happens, like you said, you will always be my girl." I tell her, she nods and pulls me into another hug.

"You're so beautiful." I say, she smiles and fixes my hair.

"Let's go out for dinner tonight again, okay?" I tell her, she nods and smiles.

"There's my beautiful girl's smile. You're prettiest when you're smiling." I say, she blushes and smiles even more.

For the rest of the time left, I held Hayoon tightly in my arms while we talked about random things. She told me about how they've covering "DDD" and "Reveal" and I told her about our expectations for "Kingdom."

"Eric said he saw a rumor that Stray Kids and TXT will be on Kingdom with us and he's scared of TXT. He said they're tall and intimidating." I tell her, running my fingers through her hair.

"TXT? Wow, can you imagine? Yeonjun hasn't told me anything about going on there so you guys don't have to worry." Hayoon laughs. Hold up... Yeonjun?

"Are you friends with Yeonjun?" I ask, she nods.

"Oh..." I suddenly felt really hot. Since when were they friends? How are they friends? When did they meet? Did they get introduced to each other or were they classmates? They were probably classmates since they're the same age.

"How do you know each other?" I ask, she laughs and holds me tighter.

"We were classmates. His friend used to like me and we grew close through him." She explains, I still have so many questions.

"How did you get closer through his friend that liked you? Did he try to set you two up or something?" I ask, she laughs again.

"Nooo, haha. His friend liked me in elementary school or something and we connected again in high school. He introduced me to Yeonjun. That's it, okay? I don't like him and I never will. I like one person." She says.

"Who?" I ask, she rolls her eyes.

"You." She responds, kissing my cheek.