♥︎ Chapter Fifteen

𝐣𝐮𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧

I need to talk to Hayoon, but I know that if I bombard her with questions, she's going to run away. I still needed to give her shoe back, too. I'm not going to make Eric or Sangyeon talk to her for me because I would have to tell them I saw her at the ball and they would ask why she was there and stuff. Maybe Hayoon wanted to keep her rich and princess side a secret which is why I won't make anyone talk to her for me. I'm worried about Hayoon though, I want to see her even if she runs away at least.

My heart was pounding at the thought of Hayoon. I really want to talk to her, give her shoe back, and tell her that he secret is safe with me. She's much different from normal rich people though. Some of the rich people I know are stuck-up and selfish, but Hayoon is caring and selfless. She's quiet and she has a big heart for everyone. If I didn't go to the ball or didn't know Hayoon at all, I would've never guessed that she's rich. She doesn't wear much luxury items or shows them off. She's extremely shy and cute.

How do I give her shoe back without it being awkward? Does she think of me differently now? I should just give her some time. She wasn't at practice yesterday and she probably came back today. I don't feel like making her more upset than I already did at the ball. Why should she be upset? She should know that I accept her for her and I don't care about her wealth, I care about her as a person.

I went back to the practice room and Eric immediately pulled me aside. He brought me to an empty room where Hayoon and Mikyung did their MiYoon VLive.

"I talked to Hayoon." He confesses, my eyes widen as I look at him.

"Why would you do that? She just came back from seeing her parents and you never know why she took another day off." I frown and raise my voice at him. He laughs.

"I told her that you're worried about her and she should talk to you. She actually really wants to talk to you, Juyeon. She's not upset at all and she just really needs to speak with you. After practice today, she's probably gonna ask you to dinner or something." Eric says, my heart pounds and my eyes widen again. Did he just say she wants to ask me on a date?

"Like... a date?" I ask, Eric nods and smiles.

"She's probably gonna confess." Eric laughs, my heart starts beating faster and my face gets red. Is she really going to? God, what do I do if she does?

"How do you feel about Hayoon?" Eric asks, we both sit down.

"I think I like her." I say, Eric stands up and jumps happily.

"Do you really? How'd you find out? All this time of you saying 'I'm not interested in anyone right now' and 'I don't like anyone', you actually liked Hayoon? You should've just told me!" Eric exclaims, I roll my eyes and smile slightly.

"I think I do like her. I think I found out recently because she's always on my mind and everything reminds me of her. At the time, I thought I wasn't interested in anyone, but I was wrong. I finally figured out the reason why I wanted to get closer to her and know more about her, it's because I like her." I say, Eric jumps up and down happily.

"If she does ask you out today, don't be too straightforward, okay? And most importantly, do not raise your voice at her or make her feel pressured. And if you hurt her, Sangyeon and I will be really mad at you!" Eric warns, I nod.

A couple of hours pass and it's the end of practice for all of us. We've had about three breaks in between and I haven't seen Hayoon at all. I've seen the other Primrose members, but not Hayoon. I wanted to ask them where she is but I don't talk to any of them and I feel like it would've been awkward. Was Eric lying to me? No, there's no way he would.

We were all packing up our bags and getting ready to leave. But before we leave the building, we play a game of rock, paper, scissors to decide who has to pay for dinner. For dinner, we were planning on just ordering pizza and chicken to our dorm. We played the game multiple times until there was a loser and it was Eric. He complained for a bit then he lost it and just paid for dinner. We order the food and it says that it will take about an hour to get to our dorm because we're ordering from a farther place that has better food.

We cleaned up the practice room and I was still waiting for Hayoon. There's no way Eric is lying to me. I had this same suspicion when I thought that "Hwayoung" was Hayoon and I was right. If I'm right about this one, I don't think I'll forgive Eric. But why would he make up such a stupid story like this? What would be the reason? He wants to know my true feelings about Hayoon? Isn't it obvious?

"Sangyeon, I'm going to get something in one of the rooms, I think I left my phone charger." Eric says, running out of the room.

I roll my eyes and follow the other members out the door. I can't believe Eric was lying to me. Did he do this just to make me feel good? He probably did this so that I can tell him my real feelings about Hayoon. He knows that I'm gullible yet he takes advantage of it every time. My heart dropped. I was actually looking forward to spending time alone with Hayoon, but it was all my imagination. I was almost out the front door of the building when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.