♥︎ Chapter Thirty-Two

𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

It's been six weeks since I got released from the hospital and did tons and tons of physical therapy. My left arm was starting to feel a lot better and I felt like I could dance again. However, my company still wouldn't let me practice with my members. I stayed at home, just watching dramas or other idol stages and reminisce the last time I was on stage. It's been a long time since we debuted and I'm scared that we won't have a comeback any time soon because of my injuries. If anything, I want them to have a comeback without me. I hope they're not waiting for me.

Last night, Juyeon told me that his best friend from school wanted to meet me. Juyeon has a busy schedule and can't come with us, but he said that his friend won't do any harm to me and that I should trust him. Plus, it won't be for more than an hour. I agreed to it because I desperately needed to get out of the dorm and I needed human interaction. Juyeon, my members, and Yeonjun are busy, so I'm just at home, by myself, waiting for any of them to respond to me.

It was an hour before I was meeting Juyeon's friend, so I decided to get ready. It's been getting cold lately, so I wore a warm outfit. I wore blue jeans, a white blouse, a brown sweater, and black boots. I grabbed my purse and keys and ran out of the dorm to go catch the bus to the destination where I was meeting Juyeon's friend. I was standing in the middle of the plaza for a couple of minutes, looking around for someone to be waving at me so I know who it is.

"Hayoon?" I hear a girl's voice behind me. I turn around and see three girls smiling at me.

"Oh yes it's you! You're Juyeon's girlfriend, right? Primrose's Hayoon? Wow... so gorgeous, especially in real life." The blonde girl says, I was just standing there confused because Juyeon said his friend is a guy. And not only that, it was only one person.

"I'm sorry, I'm waiting for someone. Can I talk to you later?" I ask, they all look at each other and laugh.

"You're so funny! We're Juyeon's friends! We couldn't get a hold of Juyeon himself since his phone number changed, so we asked his best friend to do it for us." The blonde girls says, looking at me up and down.

"You're so skinny and cute! No wonder Juyeon picked you!" She says, looking at the other two and giggling.

"Thank you... well... I'm Primrose's Hayoon and I'm Juyeon's girlfriend..." I say, bowing to them and they laugh again.

"You're so cute... Well, I'm Hwang Euna. Juyeon's best best friend." She giggles, taking my hand and shaking it.

"I'm Jeon Daeun." The black haired girl says, shaking my hand.

"And I'm Kim Mina. Nice to meet you!" She says, hugging me tightly and laughing loudly afterwards.

"What are we doing just standing here? Hayoon could get recognized! Let's go do some shopping!" Euna interlocks my arm with hers and drags me inside the plaza.

We spent the whole day basically just shopping. I didn't buy much, since I don't need anything right now. But the girls spent a ton of money. They must be wealthy or they have good jobs. I watched as they made luxury purchases such as handbags, perfume, and shoes. They would ask me if I wanted to buy anything from time to time, but I kindly declined, making them laugh once again. Which made me wonder: why are they even laughing at me? In fact, why have they been laughing at everything I say? Are they really Juyeon's friends? Did Juyeon really surround himself with people like this back then?

I didn't let my thoughts get to me because maybe I'm just judging them too harshly. I followed them around the plaza and we spent more and more time shopping. We were at the mall for so long that it was already dark outside when they said they were done.

"Oh god! It's already dark! Should we get dinner?" Euna suggests as Daeun and Mina nod, looking at me.

"Sure... I'll get dinner with you guys." I say awkwardly and they look at each other, smiling.

They drag me to a fancy restaurant with candles and wine and all of that. Sure, I'm used to this atmosphere, but I'm embarrassed since I'm with them. Once again maybe I'm judging them too harshly, they could be sweet girls deep down, I'm just being rude. They order all of us wine and we cheers. I take a small sip of the wine and I stop drinking it completely. I just drink water for the rest of dinner. Throughout dinner, they were talking about Juyeon in high school.

"Oh my god, he was such a cutie back then!" Euna starts.

"Such a heartthrob~" Mina smiles.

"And he was such a good dancer!" Daeun says, they all start laughing. Why are they laughing? Are they already tipsy?

I awkwardly excuse myself to the bathroom after checking my watch and seeing that it's Juyeon's break time. I tried calling him multiple times but it kept sending me to voicemail. I eventually gave up and just reapplied my lipstick and came back to the table, where they are laughing, once again.

"Let's cheers one more time girls. For Hayoon." Euna looks at the girls, smiling and I sigh, picking up my glass and drinking it.

The second I drank the wine, I started feeling dizzy. I didn't feel this way earlier, so I thought that maybe I got drunk since my alcohol tolerance isn't that good. I could hear Euna, Mina, and Daeun laughing while I was getting dizzier and dizzier. I tried to look at them, but my eye sight was starting to blur. My head was spinning and soon everything turned pitch black.