♥︎ Chapter Forty-Two

𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧

It was dark already and we were in the middle of Seoul. The night sky lit up the night and the lights from the buildings and streets made it even better. There was a slight breeze and everything was perfect. Juyeon was holding me in his arms and we were finally together again. I couldn't believe this moment, it was like paradise to me. I never thought this day would come. Juyeon looked at me and I did the same to him.

"So... this was all Hyunji's idea?" I ask, he nods. I laugh, wow, Hyunji really did keep her promise.

"Thank you for taking me back." I tell him, he laughs.

"I would take you back any day, any time, baby." He says, my heart flutters and I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing his closer to my face.

He pulled me into a long kiss. He held my waist and pulled me closer to him as I brought his face closer to mine. I missed having his lips on mine and I still couldn't believe that this moment was happening. I turned my head to deepen our kiss and Juyeon placed one of his hands on my face. His tongue slips into my mouth and we share a soft French kiss. We pull away after a couple of minutes to catch our breath and look at each other. He pecks my lips one more time before taking off his jacket and wrapping it around me.

"I could tell you're cold. I don't want you to be in the hospital again." He jokes as I hit him playfully.

There was a table and chairs on the balcony so Juyeon and I sat down next to each other. We caught up more on what we did while being separated and we also talked about the future since we won't be separated anymore. He told me that my group is supposed to plan a comeback the second my parents tell the CEO that I'm done with my hiatus. I started to get excited because the only reason my parents requested for me to take a hiatus is because of Juyeon. Now, we don't have to worry about that.

Juyeon was also telling me about his practices and reality shows. He talked about how they played with puppies and they really reminded him of me. He also kept telling me how I couldn't leave his mind the whole time we were apart. I felt the same way and we just smiled and hugged again. I still had his jacket around my shoulders, but his arms keep me more warm than his jacket does.

"Wow, if it wasn't for Hyunji, we'd still be missing each other desperately and you probably wouldn't return from your hiatus ever." Juyeon mentions, I nod in agreement.

"We owe her big time." I say, he laughs.

"She told me that she wants us to model for her couple collection when she makes it." Juyeon says, I pull away from our hug and smile.

"Really? Wouldn't that be amazing?" I ask, he smiles and nods, pulling me back into his arms.

"She'd probably make us wear the couples jewelry after the photoshoot too." I laugh, Juyeon lets out a small chuckle.

We sit in silence for a while, admiring the beautiful night sky. I still couldn't believe the moment. My family approves of Juyeon who's in a lower social class than me, and we're finally back together after being separated for half a year. It's just so unbelievable how Juyeon and I are sitting here, on the balcony, arms wrapped around each other. Our time apart made me realize how much I love Juyeon, and I want to tell him that but I don't know when's the right time.

"Hayoon." Juyeon says, I hum.

"I want to tell you something.. but can we make it
more romantic? Like let's go stand near the railing again." Juyeon asks awkwardly, I laugh at how adorable he is and nod. We walk next to the railing and Juyeon hold my hands, looking into my eyes. His eyes are sparkling, I guess it's true. He really does love me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I love you." He says, I smile.

"I mean it. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know I've said this multiple times, but I still can't believe you're mine. I'm the luckiest person in the world to have you as my girlfriend. You're such a beautiful person inside and out, you don't know how crazy I am for you. I'd do anything to make you smile because you complete me and I always want you to be happy. I will always be by your side no matter what and I swear by that. I always have your back. My life has no meaning without you. I really love you, Hayoon. I love you so much." He confesses, my heart flutters and I have butterflies in my stomach. I smile at him and he does the same.

"I love you too, Juyeon. I know I don't make it obvious, but I'm crazy about you, just as much as you are for me. You're my dream come true, you're the prince charming I've always wanted. You take my breath away with every single thing you do, from your singing, dancing, cooking, everything, I love it. Before, I used to be so introverted and shy and I didn't have many guy friends, but now that you're around, I smile a lot more. There is no one I'd rather be with, you're the only one for me. I remember looking at you and wondering how I got so lucky to have you as my boyfriend. Your sweet and sexy voice is my favorite sound and I want to hear it everyday from now on. I want you to know that I've always got your back too. I love you so much, Juyeon. I really really do." I tell him and he smiles, pulling me into a sweet kiss.

"Can you wait here? I have something to give you." He asks, I nod as he gives me another kiss on the lips and goes back into the venue. I take a look at the city as I wait for Juyeon.

He comes back within a couple of minutes with his hands behind his back. He motions me to sit back down on the table and chairs. I was still confused since he wasn't saying anything when I sat down. I was extra confused when I was the only one sitting and he's standing.

"What...?" I ask. Juyeon smiles and gets down on one knee.

"WHAT!!" I yell, Juyeon calms me down with his hand. He pulls out my shoe that I wore to my mom's birthday ball, the one I lost when I ran away from him. Thank God... I thought he was proposing.

"Juyeon..." I cover my mouth as my eyes start to tear up.

"Let's check if it's a perfect fit." Juyeon laughs, taking off my left shoe and putting on the one that I lost.

"Perfect." He says, sitting up and hugging me. Tears start to fall out of my eyes because of how magical this moment is.

"You really kept my shoe this whole time?" I ask while letting out a small laugh, he smiles and nods, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I guess it's true that one shoe can change your life." I pull away from the hug and laugh, Juyeon laughs and pulls me back.

"Well.. I guess it's true that no matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish can come true. And you know what, my dream came true, because you're here with me, my beautiful princess." Juyeon says, I hit him lightly because of how cheesy it is.

"At least we got our happy ever after, my handsome prince." I tell him, he laughs and pulls away.

"I love you, Hayoon." He says.

"I love you, too, Juyeon." I say, we share a kiss.

There's no sad ending in my fairy tale with Juyeon. I believe that we would have this time forever.

you have reached the end of "fairy tale"! thank you so much for reading! i hope you enjoyed this book as much as i did writing it! i might put out a sequel but i'm not sure yet :) once again, thank you so much!

if you didn't get it yet ... juyeon and hayoon's whole love story is a combination of different fairy tales (hence the title of the book!)
the fairy tales i used were
1. cinderella
2. sleeping beauty
3. snow white
4. rapunzel
i hope that made sense! i thought it was a cute idea hehe

anyways thanks for enjoying fairy tale!

- j