♥︎ Chapter Thirty-One

𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I was finally out of the hospital. However, my company didn't want me to start working again until I finished my physical therapy. My legs are fine, but my left arm is weak so I need to do physical therapy for a while. I was supposed to stay at my family house, but I don't want to talk to my parents for a while so I stay in the dorm alone while all of the girls are at practice.

Juyeon would visit me from time to time, but since he's as busy as my members, I don't see him as much as I want to. He would bring me my favorite snacks, as well as flowers and stuffed animals. It was usually a different animal every time, which I thought was adorable. He would massage anywhere that's in pain and he would take a nap with me if I wanted to. And if he didn't bring food, he would cook for me. I missed spending quality time with my boyfriend.

I just got back from the doctors and it is currently 11am. Juyeon is preparing for a comeback and Primrose is just practicing to get better. So, I'm all alone once again with nobody home. Since my parents were always working, I was always home alone when I was younger. I would have my aunt babysit me and once I got to high school I would have Yeonjun with me. But Yeonjun probably has practice and I don't want to disturb him. My doctor gave me an arm brace that I have to wear for a couple of weeks until it heals. My arm was in pain so I took some medicine that my doctor prescribed me.

𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙣
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺? 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥

𝙢𝙚
𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰

𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙣
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘏𝘢𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘪𝘯 30 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?

𝙢𝙚
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦, 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

Although Yeonjun and I have been friends for a long time, I definitely do not see him as more than a brother. And I'm sure (or I hope) that he sees me like a sister too. We've taken good care of each other for years, he's seen me cry, laugh, smile, and stressed. He's seen me at my worst and helped me to be the best. I've seen Yeonjun become such an amazing performer and so confident over the years. He's never left me alone and was always there for me when I needed him and I made sure that I was there for him when he needed me as well.

I couldn't really do much around the dorm since my arm was still aching badly, so I just waited in the living room for Yeonjun. Our dorm is always clean because Yeona makes all of us clean our rooms and around the house. If we leave a piece of trash on the table she will call us out and make us clean it. You could say that Yeona is a clean freak. I watched Show Champion and saw that ITZY had a comeback. Mikyung is best friends with Yuna, so I know the ITZY members a little. This was the first time I heard their new song, Not Shy, and I loved it. I immediately downloaded it on my phone because I loved it so much.

A couple of minutes later and there is a knock at the door. I open the door and Yeonjun is holding a bag full of food for me. He smiles and I invite him inside of the door. Since the members are very familiar with Yeonjun, they tell me to invite him inside every time he's here. He takes off his shoes and enters the dorm as I close the door after him.

"Are you okay? Are you hurting at all?" He asks, pulling out a chair for me at the dining table.

"My arm hurts really bad, I can't really do much." I sit down and sigh, looking at the food Yeonjun brought.

"Don't worry, I don't have a schedule today and I can stay as long as I'm allowed to." Yeonjun smiles, patting my head and bringing the food out.

"I'll text Yeona and tell her you're here. In the mean time, what did you buy?" I ask, taking out my phone and texting Yeona.

𝙢𝙚
𝘠𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺?

𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙖
𝘖𝘩 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵! 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦... 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯.. 𝘠𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶!

"I got you some ddeokbokki, rice porridge, and pear punch tea. I asked my mom what to get you because you just came out of the hospital and I'm sure your stomach is sensitive... and she told me to get you spicy food, soup, and this tea." He says, opening the packages, I smile at him in response.

"You and your mom take care of me well." I say and he chuckles, handing me a spoon and chopsticks.

"I also have water if you need. I stopped by the convenience store on the way here to get some more stuff for you." Yeonjun sits down next to me and says, I smile again.

"Thank you so much. I'm sorry if it was too much... Juyeon isn't here right now." I pout, Yeonjun frowns and sighs, patting my head.

"If it's for you, Hayoon, I would clear my whole schedule." Yeonjun says, I roll my eyes and laugh as I dig in to the food he got me.

From 12pm to 6pm, Yeonjun stayed with me and comforted me when I was in pain or very emotional. When I'm away from Juyeon, my heart feels distant and I don't feel like myself at all. But when I'm with Yeonjun, he fills in a tiny bit of that void that I have. I'm so lucky to have both of them in my life because without them, I would feel nothing.