♥︎ Chapter Seventeen

𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

When I got home from Hangang River last night, the members couldn't stop asking me questions. I didn't tell them anything though, I just told them that we went out as friends. The words Juyeon said about me and why he likes me kept repeating in my mind. My heart was fluttering and my cheeks were turning pink. Is this what it's like to be in a relationship with someone? Especially your crush of years?

We were on our way to practice. My heart was beating because I was so excited to see Juyeon today. I never thought that this would happen to me ever. I never thought that Juyeon would like me back, and even confess to me first. I always thought that I would confess first and he would reject me, so it feels good that I asked that question to him. Honestly, I didn't know that he would say that when I asked him. I don't know what I expected, but I loved his answer.

Before I went out with Juyeon, I was scared to even ask him out because I'm still a rookie and I can't date anyone or it will ruin my image. I was planning on it ever since the ball happened and I was about to chicken out. But then Yeona came up to me and consulted me. She told me not to worry because Cre.Ker doesn't have a dating ban and she believes Juyeon and I could keep our relationship secret.

When we entered the company building, I immediately saw Juyeon waiting for me. Since the members don't know about us, I didn't want to make it obvious. I let them walk into the practice room first and then I went up to Juyeon. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead, I could feel my face burning. I rested my head against him and he held me tighter.

"How are you?" He asks, looking at me and moving the hair out of my face.

"I'm good, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm great. Do you wanna get dinner tonight?" He asks, I nod.

"I'll walk you to your practice room, let's go." Juyeon lets go from the hug and takes my hand, leading me to my practice room.

"I'll see you later." He says, giving me another kiss on my forehead, I wave at him when he was away.

I enter my practice room with my cheeks pink and my hands on my heart. My heart was beating so fast and my cheeks were super hot. My mind still can't process that Juyeon is my boyfriend. Juyeon, the guy I've have a crush on since he got into the company, is my boyfriend. He likes me back and I was stupid enough to deny it when people told me so.

"You look happy." Hyojoo comes up to me and gives me a hug. I smile and hug her back.

"You're the prettiest when you're happy, Hayoon." Yeona comes up to us and pats my head.

They try to ask me why I'm happy, but I just said that it was nothing, even though it's something. My heart hurts lying to them, but I don't know if Juyeon told his members and wanted me to tell mine. I want to be honest with my members, but I'll just wait for Juyeon.

We started our practice with stretching first. Usually when we're stretching, we start a conversation together. Instead of asking me about why I'm so happy, we talked about what we want our next comeback to be like. Hyojoo wanted a summer comeback with a tropical and bubbly concept, while others wanted something like "LALALILALA" or similar. I wanted something that had an elegant or fantasy concept because I think we would suit that best.

Since we didn't get to practice our "Reveal" cover all together, that's the first thing we did after we finished stretching. We went through the whole dance with counts, then we put the music's playback speed on 0.5. Once we got it done in 0.5 speed, we went to 0.75, and after 0.75, we did the dance with the normal speed. We did the dance with normal speed one more time and we took a little break. I went to get water and somebody knocked on the practice room door.

"Oh, hey Juyeon. Are you here for Hayoon?" Jangmi answers the door. He's here for me?

"Yeah, I just wanted to talk to her for a little bit. Is that okay?" I hear Juyeon ask. It's like he's asking my parents for permission to date me, I laugh at that thought.

"Of course. Hayoon!" Jangmi calls for me, I come over to the door. Juyeon and I wave to Jangmi as she closed the door and waves back.

"Hey. Why did you want to talk to me?" I ask, Juyeon just keeps smiling and bringing me to his practice room.

"I am going to make a big announcement to my members." He says, I immediately know what he's going to say.

"Are you sure? Shouldn't we wait?" I ask, Juyeon shakes his head.

"What's the point in waiting? We're just going to be lying to them even more. I can't take it anymore, I need to tell my members that you're my girlfriend." He replies, my heart flutters at him calling me his girlfriend.

We enter his practice room and everyone greets me nicely. Juyeon tells them to sit down and we stand in front of them. He looks at me and I nod, he smiles and clears his throat. I make eye contact with Eric and I can just tell that he knows what's coming. Same thing with Sangyeon, he looks proud already and Juyeon hasn't even said a word.

"Hayoon and I are dating!" Juyeon says, everybody jumps up and yells. I smile and laugh at them, Juyeon removes just hand from mine and wraps his arm around me. Eric comes up to us and hugs the both of us at the same time. Same thing with the rest of the members.

"We knew this already, but congrats!" Sunwoo says, everyone laughs.

"No, you guys just shipped us." Juyeon says, looking at me.

"But the ship finally sailed! Congrats JuYoon!" Kevin says, making our ship name.

I looked at the clock and realized that it was almost time for me to go back to my group. I gave Juyeon, Eric, and Sangyeon a hug and waved to the rest of them and left, quickly going to my practice room. Since Juyeon told his members, I think it's appropriate to tell mine. Maybe I'll tell them after practice because it's better to do it with Juyeon.

Mikyung comes back from school and we practice "Reveal" with all six of us. She covers Haknyeon and Hwall for "DDD", but Hwall wasn't in "Reveal" (sadly), so she only did Haknyeon. We practiced this once then we invited our dance mentor to check it out. He thought it was great especially since we have half of their members and we pulled it off really well.

Practice ended on its usual time and I was waiting for Juyeon outside of his practice door. I already told my members to stay in the practice room for a bit, so I was out and they were still in there. My heart was starting to beat and I started to sweat. Sooner or later, Juyeon comes out of his practice room, immediately picking me up and holding me tightly.

"Let's go." He says, putting me down and taking my hand.

"Wait." I stop him, he turns to me and nods.

"Come with me." I say as I pull him to my practice room. I enter the practice room and all my members see us holding hands. They could probably tell what's coming up.

"Juyeon and I...." I start, my members' eyes are sparkling and they're all anticipating what I'm going to say next.

"Do you guys wanna finish the sentence?" I ask with a smile on my face, they all stand up at the same time.

"Are dating!!!" They say at the same time, they hug me tightly. When they let go, Juyeon and I smile at each other.

"What are you guys doing? Go out on a date now! See you at home, our baby." Yeona says, hugging me. Juyeon and I say goodbye to all of them and leave the room.

We stopped in the middle of the hallway. Juyeon removes his hand from mine and turns towards me, I turn towards him and smile. He grabs my face and kisses me slowly. I wrap my arms around him and he does the same for me. We pull away from the kiss and push our foreheads together, smiling.

"You're beautiful." He says, kissing me again.