♥︎ Chapter Thirty-Three

𝐣𝐮𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧

I was finally done with my schedule for the day and I could talk to Hayoon. She called me multiple times but I couldn't check my phone or call her back because I was too busy with my photoshoot and interviews. But now, I can talk to her all night long. The whole time, I couldn't stop thinking about how her and Yujun were getting along. They have completely different personalities, but Yujun is a gentleman and he said he would bring along his girlfriend too. I tried called Hayoon, but it automatically went to voicemail. There's no way they're still together... it's 12am. I decide to call Yujun.

"Hey Juyeon." He answers.

"Where's Hayoon? She's not answering her phone." I ask and he sighs.

"To be completely honest... I didn't hang out with her." Yujun admits, my heart stops and I stand in shock.

"Then... then who did?" I ask, Yujun sighs loudly one more time.

"The rich girls... the ones that bullied us..." He says, I almost drop my phone, but hold onto it tightly from anger.

"Do you know what they did and where they went?" I ask, my fists clenching.

"Yeah, I'll send the address.. I'm sorry for lying to you, but they threatened me again." Yujun says, I nod and check my phone to see the address he sent me.

"Don't worry about it, I know how they can be. Goodnight, thanks." I say, hanging up before he has a chance to answer.

I run to the car and ask my manager to bring me to the address but then I get a call from Yeonjun.

"Yeah? I'm busy right now so please make it fast." I spit out.

"Hayoon is in the hospital again. She got poisoned." Yeonjun says and I immediately tell my driver to go to the hospital.

"Are you there? If you are, are there three girls near you?" I ask as my manager starts driving.

"Yeah, I'm at the hospital but I brought her here myself. I found her in a restaurant at the plaza passed out on a table." He explains.

"She hasn't woken up yet?" I ask.

"Yeah, I found her at around 10:30pm and she hasn't woken up yet. Are you on your way?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'll be there as soon as possible. Make sure nobody touches her except for you and the nurses. Later." I hang up.

Once I get to the hospital, I run to the front desk and ask where Hayoon's room is. They guide me to the room and I thank them before immediately entering and seeing Hayoon passed out on the bed with Yeonjun sleeping on the couch. I shake Yeonjun softly to wake him up and he gets up instantly.

"Hi." He greets me, I greet him back.

"Do you have any idea how she got poisoned?" He asks, I sit down in the chair next to her and nod.

"My high school bullies invited her to dinner and poisoned her." I say, Yeonjun gasps. I scoot the chair closer to her and hold her hand, caressing it softly.

"My poor baby-"

"Look who finally decided to show up." Euna comes into the room, and of course Daeun and Mina follow after her.

"Yeonjun, you should go." I say, he nods and grabs his stuff, leaving the room after looking at Hayoon one last time. Once he's completely out of the room, I close the door shut and look at Euna dead in the eyes.

Euna, Daeun, and Mina, also known as the "Rich Squad" were my worst nightmare in high school. They were the reason I wasn't confident enough to audition for SM, JYP, or YG. Every time I tried to show my friends a new choreography or a song I'm practicing, they would immediately tell me to stop or shut up. If I lost all of my confidence because of them, I wouldn't have auditioned for Cre.Ker, and I wouldn't have met Hayoon.

"Why did you do that? How did you even find out I was dating Hayoon?" I almost yell at them but I don't want to disturb Hayoon.

"Aww look at you. You're such a successful idol now. Too bad you're not as famous as Yeonjun or BTS." Euna laughs, I clench my fist. Daeun and Mina laugh with her. If she were a guy, I'd obviously punch him right there.

"What do you want? Don't you get tired of taunting me? All these years pass by... I have my career and you have yours, yet you still want to ruin my career? What did I ever do to you?" I ask, almost crying. Euna hands her bag to Mina and takes off her coat, handing it to Daeun.

"Oh Juyeon... Juyeon, Juyeon, Juyeon. How stupid can you be?" Euna laughs, coming closer to me. I look her dead in the eyes and she smiles at me.

"I love you." She confesses and puts her hands on my shoulders, my nails dig into the palms of my hands. I start shaking. The person who's bullied me and took away much of my confidence before I met Hayoon had a crush on me the whole time.

"You love me? Do you even know what you did to me back then? And even now?" My eyes start to get dark and I scoff, she immediately takes her hands off of me and backs off.

"You made fun of me for my dancing, saying that I looked stupid, I looked like a dog chasing my tail. You told me that I will never make it in the industry because I was so skinny, and that I couldn't sing or dance as well as SHINee or Super Junior. You said that I should give up on my auditions because the only way I'll get in is if they have pity for me." I walk towards her slowly as she backs away.

"But you know what? Look at me now. I debuted in 2017, I won Road To Kingdom, I did really good on Kingdom, and I'm improving everyday. Not to mention that I also have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world." I say, she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"There's nothing good about Hayoon. She's just using you." She says, I glare at her again and she puts her arms down.

"You don't know Hayoon like I do. You don't know how talented she is. She's the most hardworking member of Primrose. She tends to overwork herself because she wants to improve so much. She would practice by herself no matter how late or early it is. She's our vocal coach and producer's favorite, they always ask her to sing demos even if it's for us. She's shy, she's extremely shy, but once you get to know her, she opens up to you and blooms like a flower. She has the brightest smile and prettiest eyes." I say, Euna frowns.

"And you? You're terrible. If I didn't meet Hayoon, you and your terrible words would keep haunting me forever. You didn't only make fun of me, but you made fun of my friends. Do you really have no life that you have to worry about me and what I'm doing all the time? Get a life" I back her up into the wall, she loosens her frown and breaks eye contact with me.

"And if there's one thing I'm sure of... I love Hayoon as much as I hate you.. And I hate you more than anything." I finish, walking away from her. She frowns again as she takes her things from Daeun and Mina and run out of the room, they follow her.

Now it's just Hayoon and I. I sit back down next to her and hold her hand. Her nails are painted light green, which she knows is my favorite color. I smile and hold her hand with both of mine. She looks so peaceful, but at the same time, I remember that she got poisoned by my high school bully. I get up and get closer to her face, placing a soft kiss on her lips. I sit back down and put my head on the bed, tears falling out of my eyes because I couldn't protect her.

"Juyeon...?" I hear Hayoon's soft voice and I instantly shoot up.