Chapter 1

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name
Warning: swearing, abuse, and lemon (ahead)

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *SMACK!*

You smack your hand on your alarm clock with the bright sun shining through your bedroom window, the light hitting your eyes and making your groan in annoyance. 
"Let the first day of hell beginning again" you say as your get up and stretch, your tail swaying around to stretch out after laying on it through out the night. You then get up and get dressed into your uniform, you start your first year in U.A High School. You were bullied for your quirk during your childhood, your single mother even bullied you and still does. 

Your mother calls you her 'mistake', she had a little thing with a guy and fell pregnant and from then, she blamed you. You didn't care and it doesn't effect you anymore due to been used to it since you were a child. Everyone told you were going to end up been a villain at the end of high school,  your quirk is based on a demon. You first loved it but then you finally hated it, you hated the looks you get from everyone. Fear and disgust was the first looks you received from them, you were tired of the hate from everyone with just one look at you, you wished there was someone who could just look at you as a none villain type, someone to trust and have in your life as your safe home.
You finished getting ready and headed to the kitchen to have something to drink before leaving, you find your mother sitting at the dinning room smoking her cigarette, the smell running around and making you scrunch your nose a little "Where you going?" she spoke in a tone while watching your every move. You turn around with a glass of water "Um, I'm going to school. I start today" "Oh that's right, your wanting to be a hero right? To what? to just prove your villain power is good? Your a fucking demon Y/N! GET OVER IT!" She then stands up and get rid of her finished cigarette in bin "Oh shut up woman, you just don't care cause you keep saying i ruined your life when it was yourself that did that" You then finished your drink and little snack before turning around before a sudden pain on your cheek, causing you to tremble a little "SHUT UP YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!" You looked back at her with a red bruised cheek, glaring at her before snapping back "Me? The ungrateful child? YOUR THE ONE THAT ABUSED ALL MY LIFE AND FOR WHAT?! JUST BECAUSE I WAS AN ACCIDENT?! GROW UP... MOTHER!" You then run out of the house and slam the door, speed walking to the high school with a swore cheek. 

After 5 minutes of walking you arrived to the train station, getting in and standing alone with headphones in and watching the window, seeing all the buildings go by and waiting for your stop. As you were standing there minding your own business you suddenly felt a hand run downwards on your tail with a grip, making you jolt and turning around "Hey there sexy, what are doing by yourself?" "Leave me alone" you turn away but then felt them turn your around to pin you on the wall of the train "Oh come on baby ditch the school thing and come with me to have some fun" "I said leave. me. alone!" you pushed him away hard enough to move him off of you "Oh your a tough cookie ain't ya?" before he could continue a hand landed on his shoulder, a man in the U.A uniform with blond messy hair, bushy eyebrows and red beautiful wings. "Now sir, the nice lady asked you to stop, she clearly wants nothing to do with you" The man turns to face him "Oh yeah? who's gonna make me stop, clearly not a little freak like you" "Oh yeah?" as the train already came to a stop and the doors were opened with people leaving, the mysterious man suddenly kicked the guy out before the doors closed and the train leaving. The man laughing at his work before looking at you with a smile that made you feel weird inside "You ok there kid?" "Y-yeah I'm fine thanks, you didn't have to do that you know" he then stood a bit closer to you while still looking at you "Why, a pretty and innocent girl like you doesn't deserve that kind of behavior from a man." You suddenly blushed a little "I see your also going to U.A High School, names Keigo, Takami Keigo" he took his hand out for a hand shake, you grab it to shake it with a little smile "Y/N, L/N Y/N" "That's a pretty name for a pretty girl. How about we walk together huh? I'll be your protector, just in case another idiot man does actions like that to you too" "T-That would be nice, thanks and thanks for saving my ass a moment ago" "That's ok, it's no problem, people like that just need to be taught a lesson" you thought of your mother at after he said that, but you ignored it when you heard the next stop was where you both would need to get off.

You both get off and start walking to the exit of the station before he stops you "Shoot didn't realised time went fast quick, we gotta get there fast" he looked at his watch before he showed you, you panicked, classes start in 7 minutes and walking would take 12 minutes. "Then we better run then right, let's gooooAAAAAA!" You were suddenly lifted off the ground and into the air unexpectedly "Or we could fly, it be quicker. Don't worry i got you kid!" He was carring you bridle style since you wore a skirt, you thought 'what a gentleman' before suddenly you could see the high school building and Keigo landing smoothly "Now we can make it in on time. I guess i will see you at lunch then Y/N, see ya kid!" he speed walked inside to were everyone was going, you start walking too but your mind was all over the place to what just happened this morning, an argument with your mum (as always), a man insulting you and suddenly unexpectedly, a cute guy saving you. 

You wondered "Can this day go better or worse?"

Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, please tell me what you thought about it and if you would like to read more i would be happy to write more for you.
Thanks <3 <3