Chapter 35

-6 Months Later- (Sorry hehe)
*Y/n's Pov*

I sat on the couch with a bowl of rice noddles with chicken and hot sauce, the best part of been pregnant is your massive belly can hold the bowl for you. Through out the months of the twins growing, Keigo and I were able to update the twins room since last time it was made for one baby instead of two. Speaking of Keigo, he is still in the hero work but away from the government, our location still very hidden and Rumi comes to visit us once a week even though she tries twice a week. As I sat there and finished my lunch while watching the news on TV I felt one of the twins kick powerfully "Wow there, easy there little one. That hurt mummy" I rubbed the spot before I felt another strong kick following along with another one "God their kicks are starting to really hurt" I groan in pain and tried to get up but only to fall back "God fucking damn it, one of the few things I hate about been pregnant" suddenly the door opens and I see Keigo "Hey babe, just finished work where ar- oh there you are haha need help?" "Yes please, also your kids have been kicking again its been extra painful then usual" "Really? Wow they must be ready to come soon then" he grabbed my hands and helped me up before another pain hit me, I grabbed my stomach on the side before Keigo giggled and went on his knees and placing his hands on my stomach "Hey you two, stop hurting your mother. She's been carrying you two very good but right now, don't give her anymore pain" I looked down at him confused "Ah babe, you do realize that no matter what I will be in pain ESPECIALLY when I give birth to them?" he looked at me and then smiled widely "I'm just trying to help babe" he kissed my stomach before getting up and kissing my lips but then suddenly licked his lips
"Did you eat...chicken? WITHOUT ME?!" He gave me the saddest look "I'm sorry but me and the twins were hungry and I was craving so don't you dare give me that look. There is more there for you if you want any for yourself" his face changed to a happy boy and kissed my lips again "Thanks for saving some for me babe, love you" "Love you to-Ah!" I sent my hand to where I felt the pain which was under my stomach  "Babe are you ok? Do you need to sit or lay down?" "N-No Keigo, it's not that" "What do you want then?" I suddenly felt a wet feeling going down my leg, I look down and so does Keigo before he started reacting in panic "SHIT YOUR WATER BROKE! FUCK!" He suddenly started running everywhere while screaming out for me to breath "W-What are you doing Keigo?!" "I'm getting the bag and car keys!" 

I continued to stand there and groan in pain until it started to get more painful to the point I was screaming. "I'm coming babe I'm coming!" he reach back to you and grabbed your hand "T-That's what he said" I giggled before groaning due to walking to the car "Now isn't the time for jokes babe, I love you but you need to get to the hospital quickly"

*Narrator Pov*

Hawks was able to get you to the hospital safe and prepared, at the moment the nurses helped you get yourself ready on the bed but the babies were not ready to be pushed out yet. Hawks sat next you as you were going through pain, he had already notified Mirko about you in labor and was on her way. Hawks layed on his arms on the side of your bed with his head sitting on them while looking at you, soothing you with small pats, small romantic sentences and kisses "Your doing good baby, your doing so good" you couldn't say anything due to the little pains you were feeling even though you were given painkillers. The door suddenly opened and relieved Mirko "Hey you two, how are you Keigo?" she gave him a hug from behind "I'm ok, just worried for Y/n, she's going through so much pain, the nurses gave her painkillers but it doesn't seem to really work for her" Mirko nodded and sat next to him while she held your hand, you looked at her "Hey sis, you don't need to respond. You worry about yourself and the twins. Hopefully soon this all will be over" her thumb started to rub your hand to sooth you a little before your eyes closed for a nap.

-2 Hours Later-

Hawks and Mirko were outside getting themselves a snack before a nurse came running to them "Are you Keigo?" "Yes I am is Y/n ok?" "She's ready to push and I think she will need you" he and Mirko reacted quickly but Mirko stayed out of the room "You go in, I'll wait don't worry about me just worry about her" he nodded and went in and ran towards your side as you were sitting up and screaming in pain "God damn it Keigo I can't do this! It hurts too much!" tears ran down your cheek fast and your hands gripping the blankets tightly, Hawks wrapped an arm around your shoulder and rested his forehead on your head while talking to you "Don't give up Baby Bird, your bring life to the world. I know it hurts but it will be over soon come on baby don't give up. Do your breathing come on" he started to help you with your breathing and the nurse was between your legs with other nurses to help you.
"Alright Y/n, and...PUSH!" You started to push while Hawks and the other nurses screamed out 'push' until you were asked to stop and catch your breathing.

After pushing for forty-five minutes before you felt a suddenly relief ran through you and you could hear a loud infant crying. You turned your head to look at Hawks, seeing him crying while watching the nurse sort out the first baby "K-Keigo, which o-one is it?" "Shhh, focus on your breathing babe ok? But you did awesome Baby Bird, our first nugget is born. We just gotta wait for the other one" the nurse then walked over to Hawks with a baby wrapped in a blanket "This one is the girl, congratulations. Let us know when the other twin starts coming since we felt the twin wasn't ready just yet" Hawks nodded before he looked at the baby again "God Y/n, she's...god she's perfect. She looks more like me haha. Hello little nugget, I'm your daddy" you could hear your little girl make little noises before you started feeling some more pain "K-Keigo!" "Is our boy now coming?" you nodded and Keigo quickly went to the nurses to notify them "Alright Y/n the final round, let's have a loo-wow we need to start pushing now. This little one want out now!" 
Hawks placed your baby girl in her bed before going back to you and supporting you for the next round "You can do this babe, you did it for our girl and now you can do it again for our boy" he held your hand as your gripped on it for your life as you started pushing again.

After another round of pushing for an hour your baby boy was born, more crying in the room while the nurses sorted him out while Hawks was kissing your forehead a few times "You did it baby, you did it. I'm so fucking proud of you" he kissed your lips before he was given your son "Baby Bird he is also perfect, he looks a little more like you but, they will grow up as the perfect twins" he giggled a little before your son started to cry "Hey hey shhh, hey little nugget, it's me daddy. Your sister is in her crib sleeping. You should rest too babe, you did a lot of work. Rumi and I will look after the twins" he kissed your lips again before you finally shut your eyes and fell asleep.