Lemon (Pt1)

*Narrator Pov*

As the both of you sat in the bath cuddled up, Hawks was washing your hair while you scrubbed yourself with soap. By the time you were rinsed out Hawks started leaving kisses on your shoulders before his lips moved to your neck and his hands rubbing your arms gently "Your so fucking beautiful Baby Bird" his gentle kisses turned into a little rough, he suddenly bit your neck. Making you flinch a little as he left his mark "I'm going to leave hundreds of my marks on you...to remind people that your owned by me...we own each other" his hands started to go down until they reached your waist, bring you closer to him. You could feel his member start to get hard "Keigo" "Shhh babe. Let me show you my love for you" he turned your face towards him before placing his lips on yours with his tongue asking for permission to which you gave in quick and easy, you wanted Hawks to show you his love towards you.

As his hands were on your waist, you felt his right hand go down towards your flower. His finger started to gently rub your clit to start you up, like winding up a toy to make it activate. Hawks hands stayed with your clit while the other started to move to your breast and start playing, squeezing and pinching. Hawks loved hearing your little moans, the fact you even try to hold them back turned him on. He then decided to upgrade is actions after teasing you a little for a good two minutes, his fingers that played with your clit slowly entered in. Your moans came out more at the fact you forget what it felt to be stretched again, he placed two fingers in and thrusted them in a pace that wasn't too slow nor too fast but yet just right to give you a good tease. While his hands continued their job his lips continued to leave kisses and bites, making sure you were marked and they come out noticeable "How are you feeling now babe?" your moans still came out little, Hawks wanted to hear them so he added another finger inside you and thrusted faster, making you moan louder "I-I'm fe-feeling good" he smiled a little before lifting your head up to expose more of your neck "That's good...I love touching you like this, proves to me I'm doing it right and making you feel pleasure" his lips continued to kiss and bite before you decided to take some action, you could feel his member become full hard so you decided to move your butt towards it and slowly grind on it. The moment you started you heard him inhale sharply while he bit harder on your shoulder by accident before exhaling with a groan "Ffffuck Baby Bird, you know to get me going crazy for you with just a sound or little movement" he spoke while he still had his teeth holding your shoulder.

He removed his hands from your parts to having them on your shoulders and arms to turn you around so you would face him "I love you so fucking much" he slammed his lips on yours without letting you respond back to him, so you decided to kiss back but having your tongue ask for him to play with you.
As both your tongues played your hands moved to his hard cock and started rubbing tight and fast while his fingers went back to your aching pussy, thrusting his three fingers back in with a faster speed. Sending your moans and groans in each others mouth. Hawks couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to be inside you again, to give the both of you pleasure and show each other the love you share with one another. "Oh fuck babe I can't take it, your so damn fucking sexy I need to be inside you!" he brought you towards him more, your legs around his waist and arms on his shoulder while he aimed and entered slowly. By the time he was fully in, he wrapped his arms around your form and found a new spot to bite onto to leave another marking. 

"K-Keigo...p-please move" "S-Show me you w-want me to babe" he smirked before he groaned when you suddenly started to grind on him, your movement was slow at first before you started to jump to have his cock thrust in and out. His grip on you tightened the more you continued and the more your moans were coming out faster, louder and desperate "I c-can't take it anymore...fuck! Baby Bird!" holding you the tightest he could he started pounding hard and deep, making the water splashing and end up coming out of the bath tub "AH! ah ah ah K-Keigo! I f-fu-fucking love you!" "I love you t-too Y/n! FUCK! You feel so g-good" he hard thrusting continuing but it was starting to get harder due to him body slipping downwards and nearly having his head in the water "Baby hop off for a m-moment please" you got off quickly and carefully. 
You sat there for a moment before Hawks moved you in a 'Doggy Style' position that was half in in the bath and the rest out. He spread your legs before thrusting in fast and deep quickly, none stop thrusting in a powerful speed that you were moaning loudly and close to screaming while Hawks started leaving bite marks on your back. "Oh fuck Keigo!" you could feel yourself been close and so Hawks, he felt you tightening up around his cock which made it a bit harder for him to last longer. He felt himself coming up but he wanted more so he grabbed your hair and pulled it back like a horse to make sure you had more pleasure while he pounded into you fast, hard and deep. You started to have little scream moment until you screamed out to him "I'M GONNA CUM KEIGO! AHHH!" He groaned deeply while his hands now gripped onto your hips tightly, maybe tight enough to leave little bruises "ME TOO BABY BIRD FUCK!" and then he thrusted in the deepest he could and releasing his hot massive load inside you while you came on his member with a twitching form, your mouth and eye open wide after the crazy and fun experience you had together. 
Hawks stayed inside you and leaned down to be close to you for a hug "I love you Baby Bird...but sorry to say this...we are going to be doing this All. Night. Long"