Chapter 26

*Narrator Pov*

It has been over two weeks since the government was notified about you and coming over to notify you of the up coming arrest. Hawks came to the hospital everyday from morning to night, sometimes stay a night next to your bed since he couldn't fit in it. He wanted to be with you and protect you. The nurse came in this morning to let you know that tomorrow was your leave day, in other words, the day you would get picked up and arrested by the government and never see the bright of day. 
You sat on your bed looking out the window until you heard your door open and closed before feeling a pressure on your bed next to you, you turned and saw Hawks sitting there with a bag "Got you some clothes to change into so you don't run out of the hospital naked in a gown..I mean, not that I don't mind see you naked" he winked at you before you snatched the bag "Pervert" he giggled before grabbing your hand, grabbing your attention "What's bothering you kid?" "I...I'm honestly scared for tonight's plan. Even though it's a great plan but I can help but think what if something goes wrong. We don't know who could be helping the government or what so ever. I want my freedom yes but...I'm scared Keigo, I don't want to be alone again" you felt tears run down your cheeks but Hawks whipped them away, grabbing your chin to make you look at him before feeling his lips on yours, staying like that for a good minute before pulling away "I promise you Baby Bird, I won't let them take you away from me and Rumi. I won't let them take you away and leave you alone. I love you Y/n, I won't let anything bad happen to you every again" he brought you in for a warm hug, still be careful with your nearly healed wounds.

As you pulled away, Hawks gave you privacy to change, you put your robe back on to hide the clothing underneath. As you sat back down and Hawks coming back in to comfort you, staying with you until the time was now. Rumi arrived not long before your nurse was coming in again to do a final test "Hey guys" "Hey Rumi, you ready?" "Yep, I'm more wondering if your ready" you nodded with a little nervous look on your face. Just as you responded the nurse came in for your final test check up "Everything is going good, tomorrow morning you will be able to leave" she gave you a smile while you returned it back with a little one. 
She left and closed the door...it was show time.

"Alright babe, let's go" you got up and removed the wires and the robe, putting on your shoes quickly before grabbing Hawk's hand, leading you carefully out of the room until the three of you saw the emergency stairs but it was blocked by a group of nurses "Rumi, can you do us a favor?" "Yeah sure, just wait for me in the stairs cause I know where the car is" she started to walk towards the nurses "Keigo, I thought you said we would fly" "Thought it be safer for you to be in a car so you were hidden better then flying, plus the first thing they would think about checking is the skies cause of me and you having wings" you nodded "True".
You look at Mirko talking to the nurses before they left, giving you three a chance to go to the stairs. Once Mirko came through the door all three of you started to run down the stairs as fast as you all could. By the time you hit half way the alarms went off "SHIT HURRY!" Hawks called out, knowing what the alarms meant. 

*Mirko's Pov*

We made it to the bottom only to come across a group of security that worked for the government "Hawks, Mirko. What are you doing with the prisoner?" we stood still not knowing what to say before Hawks sent fathers to hit a nerve spot on their necks to make them black out "Hurry and get in the car" we ran to the car, once I got to the driver side we got stopped by a wall of fire, looking up it was hell himself...Endeavour "Shit it's Endeavour we need to leave now" "You and Y/n get out, I'll catch up" "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY HAWKS!?" "Keigo please don't do this please, just get in, we can get away from this without a fight" I looked behind me and see Y/n sitting in the back seat holding Hawk's hand tightly, she really didn't want him to leave "I'm sorry babe, but I failed you once to protect you...This time I won't fail it" he slammed the door while yelling at me to go "KEIGO NO!" I couldn't take it but obey his request and drove off through the fire to get to the exit, leaving Hawks to deal with Endeavour.

*Hawk's Pov*

"KEIGO NO!" I heard Y/n call out, as much as it hurt to hear her beg me to not leave her, I had to for her own safety and freedom. Like I told her, I would die for her to have her freedom that she deserves "Hawks, what are you doing? Your meant to hand her in not make her disappear again" "Sorry dear friend, but I love that women. And that women has had nothing but pain, torture and loneliness for most of her whole life. But yet the fucked up government wants to lock someone up just because she accidentally killed two people that were involved in her abuse and torture over arresting someone who kills people for fun and has been doing it for months if not years?" "ENOUGH HAWKS! Give the girl to me NOW!" I got into my battle pose with my feather swords out "Over my dead body old friend" just as I said that he ran at me and sent a ball of fire at me, dodging easy I flew towards him and swung my swords at him, giving the girls enough time to get away.

*Y/n's Pov*

I looked at the back window to watch Keigo until I couldn't see him anymore, my tears running down fast and none stop "That idiot bird brain!....H-He promised me. He promised me he wouldn't leave me alone" I curled into a ball and cried more while Rumi continued to drive "Y/n, as much as it hurts for him to do that for you, remember he is doing this to give you your freedom" I lifted my head a little "But he promised me more then my freedom" she looked at me in the mirror "Promised you what?" "To marry me and have a child together" "WHAT?!" She quickly turned to look at me before I saw someone land on the road in front of us "RUMI WATCH OUT!" She turned and screamed, pressing hard on the breaks, the breaks didn't work along with her steering which caused the car to turn and roll, both of us screaming until the car stopped.

I groaned in pain and looked at Rumi, she wasn't moving, I quickly unbuckle my seat belt and fall on the roof due to car had landed upside down "R-Rumi!" I crawled to her, checking her pulse, she was still ok just some bleeding. I got her out of the seat and seat belt, pulling her out of the before I felt my feet get grabbed and my form been dragged out harshly "AH!" I could feel the broken glass scratch my back, I look up and see it was that fucking bastard from the government "Found you bitch! Your mine" "Not for long asshole" I kicked him on the nose before using my tail to smack him feet away and into a window, running to Rumi's form and getting her out of the car "Rumi...RUMI!" She suddenly woke up with a massive gasp "Oh thank god, take your time catching your breath. Are you ok?" "Y-Yeah I'm fine, c-come on let's go. Your gonna have to fly us" I helped her stand up until my hair got grabbed and pulled "Grrr asshole you can't fight for shit can you?!" I turned and swung my hand only for it to be caught, I looked up and my eyes widen and my hand started to shake "E-Endeavour?!"

Where is Keigo?!