Chapter 47

*Hawks Pov*

I held Y/n close to me as she held her injury to stop the bleeding, even though it was still bleeding, it wasn't bleeding as much. As much as I was worried her her life my mind was running crazy at the fact that her bitch of a mother was secretly still alive and she knows about our marriage and the twins, I bet she wanted them to herself and make them her pets, not All For One. "Aren't you meant to be dead?" I called out to her as she just stood there and aimed the gun at us "I was but...I just wanted one final wish before I die haha" I could see Rumi and Dabi holding the twins closer to themselves in some worry for their lives just in case but instead she aimed the gun at Y/n again but I could see she was aiming for her head "I wish for her to be dead!" "NO!" She fired the gun again but just as I was going to shield Y/n from it, I saw her arm form metal, making the bullet bounce off and come back to her mum and going through her head.

We all stayed there in silent with shock, we all looked at Y/n with concern "What? She got her wish, she wanted me dead but Karma got to her first" she chuckled before coughing up a little bit of blood "Shit babe we need you to get medical help quickly" I lifted her up carefully and walked with the group outside the building to meet with everyone, I handed Y/n to the ambulance while Rumi  took the twins to another medical person to see if they were ok, Dabi must have left to hide from the government so he wouldn't get caught. I walked over to them and checked up with everything "The twins are perfectly fine, even though the guy kicked the basket, they are fine except for the little girl, she's going to have a big bruise but it will be fine" we nodded and thanked the guy before I left a kiss on the twins cheeks "I'm glad you two are safe. Mommy and Daddy promise you both this sort of thing isn't going to happen again" "Hawks" I stopped for a moment, I knew that voice "What do you want Endeavor?" I turned around as I was hugging my daughter since she was squirming in little pain from the bruise "I want to apologies" My eyes widen in surprise before a nurse ran to me "Hawks, we're taking your wife to the hospital, do you want to come?" "I'll catch up, she needs the help" the nurse nodded before running back to go in the truck and speed off to the hospital "You were saying?" I looked back at Endeavor "I want to apologies for my actions regarding Y/n" "What made you change your mind about her?" "One the ex-coworker of the government and two...because I went through the case files about her and saw she was innocent, she only did it for her life which there was no other way to leave at that moment. So my thoughts about your wife has changed and I hope you two have a good future. But I also want to know about what you both plan to do with the government still wanting her in jail?" I sighed and held Akina more as she started to fiddle with one of my feathers "I spoke to them about it, even though they are still cold hearted they finally decided that they would give her a chance and won't chase her. But other then that she is free and we plan to continue with our future....as a family" I looked at Akina and kissed her cheek "What are their names if I may ask?" "This is Akina, and this is Haru" I pointed at Rumi holding Haru as he slept peacefully "Well, I hope for the best in your future together" "Thanks" Endeavor then walked off in silent before Rumi spoke up "Shall we meet Y/n at the hospital? Also..." she walked up to me to whisper "Dabi said he will meet us at the house and to message when on our way back" I nodded "Yeah ok. Lets go see Y/n" 

-1 Hour Later-

We sat at the waiting room for a while before a nurse came in and walked up to us "Mr Hawks?" "Yes?" I stood up with worry running through my body "Your wife has recovered from surgery and is perfectly fine now" I sighed loudly in relief and sat back down, cuddling Akina more as my heart ran fast "we removed the bullet and she didn't lose too much blood but she will have to be here for at least a week and two days to recover and tests to make sure she's doing good" "Thank you sir, when can we see her?" "She's in her room now and probably waking up now if you would like to see her?" "Yes please, I think the twins would like to see their mother" we smiled before he lead us to her room.
As we walked in she was already awake "Hey Baby Bird" "Hey" I walked over and kissed her lips before Akina started making little high pitched noises while reaching her arms out to her along with Haru waking up and doing the same "The twins missed you obviously haha" we layed them carefully on her as she hugged and kissed them both "Hi my darlings, sorry Mommy scared you both but she is here. Mommy isn't going anywhere" she kissed them again before they started to get hungry "Maybe that's why" she gave me a look of hurt which I laughed at "No babe you know they worried for you as well. But they haven't been fed in a while so they would be hungry" "Sorry but she won't be able to breast feed them after we gave her some drugs for her injuries" a female nurse came in with a clipboard "Shit she's right" "Don't worry I'll get some nurses to bring something for them" she smiled before leaving "Thank you" I called out before I looked back at Y/n. I'm glad she's ok now, healing and happy, I lean down and kissed her cheek "You scared me back there babe" "Sorry I scared you, but I'm fine now. Where's Dabi?" Rumi stepped in "He's back at the house to keep guard and also to hide from the government. But he hopes your ok as well" Y/n smiled at Rumi before I saw her eyes get droopy "Tired babe?" "Tired and sore heh" I kissed her lips a few times "Get some sleep, Rumi and I will feed the twins, I'll wake you when we are leaving to go home" she nodded before shutting her eyes for a good sleep. "Sweet dreams Baby Bird" I kissed her forehead before getting up, Rumi and I grabbing the twins to be ready for their feed.

Hey guys!
Just to let you know this story is nearly over :(
I hope you all have been enjoying it and are ready for the ending but DON'T WORRY!
There will be more stories to write. For example the next story I plan to write is Bakugou x Reader :)
Thank you all for reading my story and I will chat with you all at the ending xx