Chapter 25

*Hawk's Pov*

A...BABY!? I thought she wasn't ready for that yet? "Baby Bird, think about this ok? You told me you never thought about it and you didn't feel ready yet. Why bring it up now in a time like this?" I held her hands tightly keep my eye contact with her. I love her with all my being and I would LOVE to have a baby with her but something felt off with it when she brought it up "Keigo, I know it's the wrong time to bring it up and all but, we're not going to be young forever and even though you promised me a ring on my finger, a baby feels more complete with you and you brought it up last time. I love you so much Keigo and just the thought of us having a child together and maybe more in the future, it sounded and looked amazing and I think we would be an amazing family" I felt my cheeks warm up 'She is so fucking adorable...I can't wait to make her my wife and the mother of my child' suddenly my wings sprung up on their own and  knocking things down. Reacting quickly I started fixing everything "I-I'm sorry babe l-let me fix th-this up!" 
God I just humiliated myself in front of her. But when I was fixing things that my wings knocked over I heard her laughing a little "Oh Keigo, your too cute" I could feel myself blush more but I look away while mumbling "Shut up Baby Bird", feeling her hand on mine to sooth me.

*Narrator Pov*

After you settled Hawks down with the baby planning thing, you decided to talk to him about his plan of helping you escape and hide from the Government and All For One. "Right, well. Rumi told me the Government told the nurses to contact them when you have awoken but the things is, they can't discard you from hospital when your still badly injured. So while they know your awake but yet staying in hospital, Rumi and I are going to help you escape when you are recovered enough to run or be carried and flown home. But we need to find a way to get to the emergency stars and run down to the parking lot where Rumi will meet us. OR, we jump out the window and I fly us home...your choice along with how much your body has healed" You stared at him dub founded and lost of words "Wow...ok heh. That was a lot to take in for just an escape" he nodded with a chuckle. He sat on your bed and carefully pulled your frame closer to him "We're going to get you out of here, get you to safety and make sure you don't need to worry about this shit anymore. You been able to live like everyone else" he held your chin and brought your face closer but you spoke before he could do anything else "And...what about our future?" he gave you a little smile before giving you a quick kiss on the lips, his nose touching yours "We can plan that when we get home, ok?" you nodded before bringing him in again and kissing him longer.

After you two had your romantic moment and going through the plan again to confirm everything, a knock was heard at the door with a voice "Hawks, it's me Mirko" "You can come in" you sat there waiting until she came in, she looked up and gasped, quickly closing the door, sitting on your bed and carefully hugging you "Oh my god sis you scared the fuck out of me you know that?" "I'm sorry Rumi, I really am" she hugged you again "Don't apologies, your alive and well and that's what matters" she paused for a moment before pulling away "Did Hawks tell you about the plan?" you and Hawks nodded "Good. Shall we tell the nurses she awake now or another time?" "Tomorrow afternoon and then the plan starts on from there"

-The Next Day-

Hawks notified the nurses about you been awake, the plan had started and the government was notified as well. They ended up coming to your room to have a chat "Keigo, I'm scared on what their going to say" you held his hand tighter when you could hear them talking to the nurses outside the door "I'll be here next to you, I won't let them say shit that will go too far ok?" you nodded before the door opened and three men came in, glaring at you and Hawks "Hawks you need to leave now" "Why?" "Because your not involved in the crime so leave NOW!" "Or what?" he gave them a death glare but you grabbed his hand "Keigo...please" you whispered, as much as Hawks hated them and he wanted to protect you, he respected your wishes "Fine, I'll be out here but DON'T say shit that she had nothing to do with...the thing that happened last week was not her fault. Even though she did it...it's not her fault" he walked out the door, giving you a worried look before the door closed on him.

"Alright Demon, listen carefully cause we aren't repeating ourselves again. Your going to be sent to prison for life when you recover" your eyes widen "What?! Why?!" "Oh please you know why, you fucking murdered two people and destroyed our main building" "And you thought I WANTED to do those?!" "Yes, obviously you wanted to cause if you didn't you wouldn't have done it in the first place" you laughed a little before speaking "No wonder Hawks hates you people, you don't take shit serious. You just want the job done, arrest and kill innocent people huh?" the main guy speed walked towards you, rising his hand at you but before you could react someone caught his hand "Don't you dare touch my girl" "I thought I told you to stay outside" "And yet yelling at a woman to commit to something she was forced to do, not listen to her reasons and also trying to abuse a hospitalized patient is a crime" you looked at Hawks before looking at the other guy, he snatched his hand back aggressive "Mark my words Hawks, she will be sent to prison. Better yet, I'll have her KILLED for just been a demon and working for All For One" Hawks eyes widen in instant rage, swinging his fist at the man and knocking him to the ground "HAWKS!" you screamed out in shock "You...stay the fuck away from her. Or you'll be the one dead on the ground" He gave him the deadliest glare you have ever seen from him. You weren't gonna lie though...I kind of turned you on.
The man got up and walked out the room with the other two gentlemen, clamming the door shut while hearing him yell at the nurses "KEEP YOUR FUCKING EYES ON THAT BITCH!" Hawks was about to chase and kill him but you grabbed his wrist "Keigo, ignore him. If that is how he is, then karma will come around. Plus we have the plan remember?" he didn't do anything before sitting on your bed next to you and wrapped his arms around you with his wings also wrapping around you in a very protective way "Baby Bird...I swear with all my heart and soul until my final breath. I will protect you from bastards like him and also protect you from All For One and send him to prison for life. This plan is going to work and we are going to be going home safely where we can fucking live a normal human life. Become a married couple with our own child who we will love with everything in us"