Chapter 19

*Narrator Pov*

After you and Mirko finished the talk and you finished your half of the cleaning, Hawks returned with the shopping bags and saw you and Mirko enjoying yourselves, making him smile at seeing you smile, a proper smile on your face "Hey Baby Bird, Mirko. How's everything been here?" "Great, I finished the cleaning and explained everything to Mirko, would it be ok that she can visit when she can?" He giggled at your cuteness, ruffling your head a little before leaving a kiss on your cheek "Of course. Just her though ok? Oh and I got you that hair colour stuff and I got us lunch" He held up the plastic bag that held your lunches "I even got you some Mirko if you want any?" "Sure thanks, what is it?" he placed the shopping bags on the kitchen bench before he placed the lunch on the dinning table and took out the food while you got the drinks "Chicken with some rice and other good stuff haha" Mirko rolled her eyes with a little laugh before sitting herself down next to you and Hawks, each of you grabbing what you would like to eat.
The three of you had spoken about the good memories you shared together, along with making each other laugh. 
Hawks was happy to see you smile and laugh, this is the you he wanted to see again.

After a good two hours of enjoying each others company Mirko had to leave due to work and knowing you and Hawks had things to do for the house and each other. "I'll see you the day Hawks goes back to hero work, it will be my day off so I'll give you some company" she smiled at you while holding your hands, you smiled back while agreeing with her, hugging her goodbye and closing the door. Just as you closed the door you felt yourself been spun around and pinned to the door, looking up to see Hawks "So Baby Bird. Since we're alone now" with one hand on the wall, his other hand went to your chin to lift it up and have your lips close to his for a tease"Why don't we continue where we left odd this morning huh?" you ran your hands up his chest while stepping a bit closer to him "That sounds like a good plan" he smirked and leaned in to kiss your lips but you moved away quickly "BUT! You have your cleaning to do while I'm sorting out my hair" Hawks fell to his knees in shame "God damn it" he told himself before getting up and kissing your cheek "Ok fine I'll do that stuff. Cheeky girl you are. I love you" he gave you another kiss but on the lips, you returned it back with a smile "I love you too Hawks" you then walked off to the bathroom with the tools you needed for your hair while Hawks started sorting out his half of the cleaning.

*Hawks Pov*

After sorting out my part of cleaning, the house was looking a lot better then before. As I decided to find my girl I heard the shower go on, making me smirk and speed walk into the shower while undressing myself and placing the clothes in the laundry basket. Only left in my boxers I carefully opened the door so she wouldn't hear me, seeing her rinsing her hair in the shower. I decided to wait a bit longer since she would need to focus on the colour and not wanting us to have the colour stuck on our body.
I decided to lay in bed with my phone to wait for a couple of minutes only to feel tired and ending up falling asleep. 

I woke up with a voice of an angel and someone shaking me awake, opening my eyes to see a dressed Y/n "Babe! Wait your done in the shower already?! How long was I out for?! Damn it!! I was going to join you" I started making a pouty face at her to see if she would go along with it but when I looked up I saw her smiling but her hair different obviously. "Baby, your hair" I went from pouty to smiling, grabbing her new hair gently and examining it. It was now (Hair length) and (hair colour). She still looked gorgeous though, she always does. "What do you think?" she asked with a little concern in her voice, I only just smiled before kissing her sweet gentle lips "Still beautiful" she smiled back. I love that smile on her face, I love everything about her. 
I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me, falling back on the bed to which I could hear her laughing, making me laugh along with her. 

I made her lay on top of me while I playing with her hair and let my fingers feel her soft warm skin. "I did my cleaning kid, the place is looking a lot better now" "That's good. Good job" kissing me which made me kiss back, making it lead into a make out session...my favorite. 

"Hey kid, there's something I've been meaning to ask you but I know it's too soon so I'm happy to wait until your ready" running my hand in her hair again while making serious eye contact. Her face also going into serious mode "What is it Hawks?" her hand making contact with my cheek, leaning on it and placing a kiss on her palm.

*All For One's Pov*

"The building is down and destroyed, so where is she?" I asked my workers. Earlier I sent them in different areas of the city to find her but they all came back with nothing, not even a clue. "Maybe she was taken by the hero's? I mean we don't know if they ev-" I silent the idiot bastard by killing him where he stood, spooking everyone else "She is NOT weak enough to be caught. Especially when having demon powers" I heard a knock at the door "Enter!" and then in came Dabi "Ah Dabi, I hope you have something good for me" he gave me a smirk before answering "Not the best but I have a thought.She hasn't been caught and she is missing, I heard men and woman that work at the hero government talking about Hero number two Hawks absent out of nowhere as well. I have a feeling he has her somewhere hidden. We know he has a spot for her"

I stood up and asked him "How do we know he has a spot for her?" he smirked even more at me "Because...he told me himself. And she love's him too" My eyes widen in anger, my first making contact with the wall "CALL THAT IDIOTIC MAN WHO CALLS HIMSELF HER BOSS AND GET HIM HERE NOW!" 

Hey guys!
Sorry this chapter was short, couldn't think of what else to put down since I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger on this chapter. 
Would you guys like another Lemon chapter? Need to know so I can plan the rest of the story of a path for reader :)

Thank you and love you guys!