Chapter 38

*Hawk's Pov*

I was able to calm Y/n a little better then before, Rumi is sleeping in the twin's room for protection while I cuddled with Y/n in our shared room. I looked at the time, it was one in the morning. I sighed while my hand playing with Y/n's hair before my phone buzzed, picking it up to see it was a message from Dabi.

"I'm outside at the front door. Let me in Bird Brain"

I smiled a little before carefully getting up to not wake Y/n up, giving her a kiss on her forehead and quietly walking downstairs to open the door "Hey Dabi" "Hey" he walks in and looks around, seeing the windows covered in blankets securely "What's with the windows?" "Y/n accidentally broke them when she screamed. She read the letter and was having a panic attack" "Sorry for asking, hope she's doing ok though" "She's better then before, Rumi is sleeping in the twins room for the time being, extra protection for them" "That's good, sounds like a really good friend" "Yeah she is"
We decided to sit at the dinning room table and chat serious "Ok Keigo, you want my help I'll give you that help. All For One's plan on the twins is fucked up I agree, but I recommend you send the twins somewhere further and away from the battle cause I know you and Y/n would be wanting to fight them and keep them as far away from the twins" "That's the thing Dabi, we don't know WHERE to send them nor even know anyone we can trust to look after them" "Not even the government?" I gave him the sudden glare "Fuck no, they tried to arrest Y/n for self defense and one fucking idiot wanted her dead for just calling him out for doing the wrong. If they put their hands on my babies, who know's what they would do so NO Dabi, the government will NOT be caring my kids" "I was just asking calm down" we sat there for a moment until I thought of someone "I know who, but they are back in the city" "Who?" "Well we haven't spoken to her in years but she's a nurse at the Hero High School. She would know how to care for kids and they wouldn't think about her either" Dabi nodded a little "Ok well, you would need to be extra careful then cause your going back into the city" "Yeah, thanks for that and...thank you for helping us. I hope to even have you say you will be my kids uncle haha" "Heh very funny. Cute but funny, I would have to reject though. I'm a villain, those precious beings don't need a uncle who is a villain" "Your not just any villain, your a good villain. By good villain I mean a villain that doesn't want to kill or attack innocent people anymore, a villain who was pushed into that kind of life because of a bad man" I smiled at him a little before he smiled back.

He was about to respond until one of the twins started to cry out "Oh boy, first baby cry for the night haha, I should sort them out. Do you wanna see them?" I stood up and slowly started walking up "No I'm good. Maybe another time. I still don't think Y/n or Rumi should see me yet" "I respect that old friend. Thanks for coming over and talking, I'll text you whenever" he nodded before saying his farewell and walking out the door.
I walk into the twin's room to see baby Akina pouring in tears and Rumi looks very tired "You go back to sleep Rumi, I'll sort her out" "T-Thanks" she slammed back into bed and started snoring while I picked up Akina and started rocking her "Hey now nugget, it's ok. Are you hungry or need a diaper change?" suddenly she stopped crying and fell asleep on me. I smiled at how cute she was "Such a sweet girl, just like your mother. Warm, loving and caring" "Aw thanks babe" I jumped a little and turned around to see Y/n standing there looking tired as well "Oh Jesus fuck babe you scared me for a moment" "Me? Your future wife scaring you?" "I know, sad right?" I smiled and kissed her lips "Little Akina wanted some comfort from her daddy so she's ok now" "That's good and cute, she's confirmed to us she's 'Daddy's Girl' hasn't she?" "She has, and I'm proud of that" I kissed Akina's cheek and forehead before placing her back down in her crib next to her brother,

"Hey babe, there is something I need to talk to you about, let's talk in our room though ok?" "Ok?" 

*Y/n's Pov*

Me and Keigo walked into our room and sat on the bed with one of the bed side lamps on, the lamp I turned on when Akina was crying out. "What did you wanna talk about Keigo? Is something wrong?" he sat down next to me and brought me into his chest, his arms and wings wrapped around me "It's about the twins safety when..you know who arrives" I flinched a little but listened as my hands held tighter on him "I want to call the nurse lady at the Hero High School, remember she helped us with Kelly n shit?" I nodded "Well, I want to send the twins to her for extra safety in the High School. She's good with kids and knows about them, she's in a very secured building in a very secured grounds with other teachers that can help her protect them while we fight with All For One and his group. Keeping the twins out of it and away from him where he wouldn't find them" I continued to stay silent as I thought about it, it sounded good but I couldn't help but still be worried about the twins "Keigo, I love the idea but...I'm still worried about them, I mean for crying out loud their are new born's, not even a month or week old! This is too much for us AND them" I looked up at him "I know but...it's the best option we have to keep them safe and not get us too distracted. I want this to end just like you do so we can continue on with our lives. But again Baby Bird, this is the best option we have to keep them safe while we, Rumi and some other hero's help with the battle" 

"Does that also mean our home becomes a battle field Keigo? I don't want this place to go down, we have good memories here and there is more to come yet" he held my chin to keep looking at him, his forehead touching mine "It's sucks I know baby but, if we lose the house I don't care, I care more about you, Rumi and our babies. I will NOT lose you all to some fuck head that acts like a three year old who didn't get a toy" I laughed a little at his comment before he kissed me for a good amount of time, the kissing went from gentle to a bit rough. His form pushing mine on the bed to be on top of mine, his hands running around my form. I knew where he was going to take this but I stopped him "Keigo sweetie, no. I'm sorry but not tonight. I think not for a while since I'm still recovering from the birth and the upcoming battle...but also because I don't want us to make too much noise for Rumi to end up storming in and wake the kids up" he laughed before kissing my forehead "Fair enough Baby Bird. You tell me when your ready ok?" "Ok. I love you so much Keigo" I placed my hand on his cheek, his head leaning more on it while kissing my palm "I love you too Y/n" leaning down and kissing my lips again before we slowly fell into deep slumber.