Chapter 11

When Rumi arrived home you both spoke about what your mother showed you and told you, she calmed you down enough so you both could think of something to do when things get worse with your mother. "Rumi, without having him been hurt...what if I leave?" Rumi gasps before grabbing your shoulders "What do you mean leave? You can't plus where would you go?" You looked down to your feet "I don't know where I will go but anywhere but here along with away from 'her'" "But Y/N if you leave, how do you think Keigo would feel? Even me how do you think I would feel if your left out of nowhere? Your our friend and we care about you so much, you don't deserve this kind of behaviour from bad people yes but there is always another way" "BUT WHAT IF THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER WAY?" Rumi stopped and listen as your body shook "I want both you and Keigo to be safe and happy. But from what's happening around me sound like highly there wouldn't be any other way to protect me. The only way to prevent you both from been hurt if for me to disappear, as much as you both would hate it; especially Keigo...but think about it, what would happen if mother saw me with him again? I can't avoid him and he wouldn't let that happen either" you both sat in silence before you got an incoming call "Who is it?" "My mother" "Put her on speaker" you nod before answering and putting it on speaker.

"Y/N you are to return home now" "Why?" "Don't ask questions little shit. I want you home NOW!" then the sudden hang up appeared, you looked at Rumi while feeling nervous "Rumi, why do I have a very bad feeling about this?" "So do I Y/N, I'll follow you home and watch out. Leave your stuff here, lets just go there and see what the fuck she wants" you nod before getting up and get ready to leave. You saw Keigo's feather and decided to leave it behind so your mother wouldn't see it.

-An hour later-

You both arrived at your house, Rumi decided to sneak at the back to listen and watch while you went inside to see what your mother wanted with you. Rumi gave you the thumbs up to say she was ready when you were, you opened the door and walked in to see it was darkness "Hello?" the door slammed shut behind you before a single light was turned on, you saw a man with his face hidden sitting at the dinning table "Hello Y/N, or should I call you Miss Creepiest? Since that IS your new hero name" you kept your still face on without saying a word "Your mother has told me everything about your quirk, especially when you refused to be a villain" "She's no mother of mine" he smirks a little "harsh little thing, I'd like to meet this 'demon' version of you if I may" "Absolutely not" he smirked again "I knew you'd say that" he clicked his fingers, a sudden punch came from behind you knocked you out.

*Rumi's Pov*
As I watched through the window, I noticed the guy sitting at the dinning room table. He and Y/N were chatting, some things I could hear but the main one I heard was him asking to see her demon form. What is this creepy stranger up to? I thought until I saw Y/N refuse before been knocked out from behind. I reacted in panic, I was about to do something before I saw they were placing her on a chair, tying her up around the chest and waist along with her hands tied from behind and legs tied on the chair legs. The two guys stood next to her before another person splashed water at her face, making her wake up in shock. I walked to another spot to hear better to which I did find one. 

*Y/N Pov*
I wake up feeling cold "The fuck?" I look down at myself when I couldn't move much "THE FUCK?!" "Sorry but I want to speak with your demon" "Your asking for suicide aren't you?" "No haha, I just want to talk to her" "About what?" "Not saying it to you, only to HER" I sat their thinking while glaring at his stupid smirking mouth since I couldn't see his other half of his face. "Let Me. I'll Take It From Here" her voice came up before I looked at the stranger before I closed my eyes and let her out.

*Demon Y/N Pov*
"So, You Wanted To Chat Huh? I'm All Ears" I gave him a smirk before he gave me one "I wanted to talk to you about quitting this hero shit and join us villain's. Your mother told me you wanted to be a hero" "Haha And You Listen To That Thing That Calls Herself A Mother? We Wanted To Be Hero's So Fucked Up People Can Get The Hint That Not All People With Dangerous Quirks Have To Be Villains. And For You To Be In This House And Ask Her To Be A Villain Is Fucked Up. But I Have A Question For You" He held his hand up with that smirk gone. "I'm not asking you to be a villain, your GOING to be one and that's it. Even if I have to kill to have you be in our villain team" I gave him a little wide eye look before responding "The Fuck Is Wrong With You? We Aren't Going To Be Part Of Your Shitty Team Thing" He then stood up and walked over to me, grabbing my neck and holding it tight, a little hard to breath "You will do as I say otherwise your friends here" he slammed photos of Rumi and Keigo been around me, for once I felt worried. A demon been worried about two people "Now I have your attention, if you don't join in. Your 'friends' will be shot dead without noticing they were been watched. And I will start with your bird boyfriend here since your mother hates him to most" Anger boiled up inside me, in the innocent Y/N inside was feeling anger "You Stay Away From Them, Especially Him And He Is NOT My Boyfriend" He got closer to my face and gripped tighter on my throat  "Doesn't seem like it. So what's your question?" "Who T-Tried To Kill Me?" that's when his stupid smirk came back "That would be us" "IF YOU WANT ME ON YOUR TEAM WHY KILL ME JACKASS!" His grip got tighter, harder to breath "That was because you were been stupid walking around with such power and FOR WHAT?! TO BE A HERO?!" He stopped all of a sudden and then smirks bigger "Gentlemen, do me a favor...Kill the bird man" "NOO!" Rage took over me, I freed my hands and punched him hard on the face to push him away, I used my tail spikes to free myself fully before the other two man attacked me, using my powers to push them out the way, one going through the wall outside and the other hitting his head on the fridge knocking him out before turning back opening my wings ready to fly out and grab Rumi before my tail was grabbed and pulled hard. "Your not going anywhere bitch!" he swung his fist, dodging it a few times before he changed him mind and grabbed my neck and tail before slamming me on the ground hard on my stomach "GAH!" 

*Kaigo's Pov*
As I was casually flying back to Rumi's place after the meeting, my phone went off. Rumi was calling so I decided to answer it "Hel-" "HAWKS HELP!" "Wow hold up whats wrong?" "Y/N IS IN DANGER! HER DEMON SIDE IS OUT AND THIS GUY IS BEATING HER ASS!" My breath was taken out of me before I told Rumi to tell me where to go. 
I hung up and rushed to the location the fastest I've been, I arrived to see Rumi knocked out with bruises and some cuts. I checked up on her, she was fine but just unconscious. I heard noises coming from a hole through the wall that lead to a room. I run in to see a large man that hard marks and ripped clothing while there was demon Y/N lifted up off the ground with different eye colours, blood on her head and her hand on his neck while his was on hers as well while the other on her tail. Just before I stepped in he flew her body with a punch on the face towards the wall beside them, he walked over while pulling out a gun "Join us or die" I could hear her coughing up some blood before responding but it sounded more like the Y/N I loved more then the demon her "J-Just because I have a demon quirk doesn't mean anything, I just want a normal life *crying* p-please" the man started to laugh "A normal life huh? Well I'll give you that 'normal' life you want, by ending it for you" I reacted and flew towards him as I heard her scream "HAWKS!" "HEY!" The large man turned before I knocked him out with my foot at his face and been sent through a brick wall. Rage was everywhere in my body "K-Keigo?" I turned and looked at her. Her body damaged with bruises, cuts with blood and tears "Y/N" I lifted her up in my arms, hugging her close 'What was she doing here? Why didn't she contact me? Where is the feather I gave her?' I had so many questions running through my head but I needed to get her and Rumi out of here "Can you fly?" She nodded while I helped her get up and lifting Rumi's knocked out body.

*Narrator Pov*
After flying back to Rumi's house, Keigo helped treat Rumi's wounds before placing her on her bed to rest. He came back out to see you sitting on the ground sorting out your wounds with some tears rolling down your face. Keigo sat down next to you and stopped you while whipping your tears away "Lil bird, let me sort your wounds out alright?" you nod as a response before giving him the medical box to help you.
After 20 minutes sorting out your wounds, Keigo brought you in for cuddles with his arms and wings "Kid, what happened back there?" you clung onto him more "T-The man you saved us from, he w-wants m-me to be a villain. He said if I don' join he'd kill you and Rumi. I was in my demon form when he asked for the offer but even she refused. So he decided to kill me, he is also the head boss of the villain telling us that I'm a killing target" Keigo's arms held you tighter with his head on your shoulder "I'm so sorry Y/N" you looked at him with confusion "Why are you sorry Hawks?" "Your in danger all the time now, I feel like I failed you back there. I saw you that way and I didn't do anything until he was about to kill you. And I'm sorry I didn't do anything sooner" you felt tears run down your arm a little, you turn you body completely to face him, tears running down his face covered in tears "H-Hawks" "Pl-please forgive me Y/N. I'M SORRY I FAILED YOU!" You quickly bring him in for a tight hug and started calming him down "No Keigo, you shouldn't be sorry. It's not your fault, nothing that happened was your fault" You pulled away and wiped his tears away "Don't ever blame yourself for something you didn't do or couldn't do" he nodded back before hugging you more.

It had been an hour and a half of things been settled down before it was getting late "I should get going kid" when he went to get up you grabbed his hand quickly "DON'T LEAVE!" "huh?" "please don't leave me along again Keigo, I'm scared" he felt bad instantly, he knew he needed to go home but he couldn't leave you alone. "Alright kid, I'll stay" you both walked around the house to sort out sleeping before you brought up a request "Hawks, can you sleep with me please, I know it's a lot but... please" he suddenly blushed at your request but accepted it. 
You both walked in and sorted yourselves out in the bed. You both snuggled up, Keigo's hand playing with your hair while you played with one of his feathers before he spoke up "Hey kid, there's something I've been meaning to do" you looked up "what is it Haw-" suddenly you felt your chin been lifted and pulled in with soft warm lips pressed on yours.