Chapter 17

*Y/n's Pov*

I woke up with the sun light hitting my eyes, groaning in annoyance of the sudden silent wake up call. I whined a little and turned your body over to hide my face from the sun light only to feel arms wrap around me more and the curtain been covered by a thicker layer curtain, stopping the light from coming in and hurt my eyes. I look up to see Hawks slightly awake and stretching his wings "Morning Baby Bird, last night was fun and loving" he started kissing my neck before pulling away and trying to get up "Nooo, stay in bed. Five more minutes" I wrapped my arms around him more until I remembered that we were naked, quickly removing myself from him and covering myself with the blanket "Haha kid, you don't need to cover yourself, we literally fucked last night" he got up and I could see EVERYTHING, my eyes widen when I got a sneak peek of his member, shocked with the size. "Like the view babe?" he put his boxers and pants on while smirking at me "S-Sh-Shut up bird brain, I-I just didn't th-think 'It' was THAT big" "Heh well at the end it fit in didn't it?" that was my limit of embarrassment, I hid myself fully under the blanket with a really red face. I could here him giggle from my actions while he continued to change. After a couple of seconds he rose the blanket off my head and lifted my chin for eye contact, he was fully dressed and ready to leave "Leaving already?" "I have to work kid, if you want we can meet up here or somewhere else?" I sighed "Hawks, remember about me b-" "Been watched I know, that's why we gotta be careful. If they do end up seeing us chatting together, and they bring it up, just say it was a random chance of bumping into me and I forced you to have a catch up lunch with me. Don't worry...Here" He then grabbed one of his feathers and gave it to me "Sort it out the way you want it on you, that way you can call for help or...something else" his hand moved the blanket slowly off my shoulder to see my chest but I quickly cover myself again "Pervert" 
"Haha, again kid...we had sex last night, I saw everything and so did you" he gave me a gentle long kiss on the lips before he went towards the door to then the window "I'll see you when I can ok?" I nodded before he jumped out and flew off.
Finally able to get up and walk towards the bathroom to shower and change.

As I had my shower and was changing my phone went off, it titled with 'Shitty So Called Boss' I rolled my eyes and groaned loudly before answering "What now?" "Did you find the group?" "Of course I fucking did" "Don't give me that attitude you little shit" "I don't care how I talk to you or any of the other villains. Is that all you called for?" "No, I have two notifications. 'All For One' had been requested by the group overnight" my eyes widen as he continued on "And the other one is that he wants to meet you tonight in a different location, you will get an 'No Caller ID' ring you so make sure you answering it. GOT IT?" I stood there for a moment of silent before responding "Yes I get the fucking hint" I then hang up. "SHIT! Fuck the heroes are fucked again" I started to panic for everyone including Hawks and Mirko. 

*Hawks Pov*

I just finished sorting out hero stuff and ready to fly to find lunch till I felt a sudden emotion from someone else...Y/n. I could feel 'worry' and a small amount of 'fear'. I decided to give her a call but she didn't answer. I left a message but was left on 'seen'. I was starting to feel worried, I thought of 'Did I do something wrong?' mode but I had a gut feeling it wasn't me, it would be about the villain bullshit stuff. "Hey!" I jumped a little in shock, turning around to see Mirko standing there with a big smile "Oh, hey Bunny Girl. What's up?" "Oh not much just wondering if you wanted to see Y/n?" I smiled a little "I would love to but I've already seen her, I saw her last night and this morning" "Wait...Were you there the whole night?" 'Shit' "Maybe, just to give her company since she has been living in a villain hell hole for six years. Come on you gotta agree with that" she thought about it for a moment before she nodded with a humming response "I guess your right. Well I'm going to go and check up on her" "Ok well, can you actually see if she's ok cause I gave her one of my feathers and I felt her feel worried and fear" Mirko gave me a worried face "I wonder what it could be, I'll defiantly check up on her with that" I nodded before we said our bye's and she left to see Y/n while I flew off and went to the 'Hero Government' building to be part of a meeting I didn't want to be in. 

*Mirko's Pov*

I arrived at the Y/n's hotel door and knocked loud enough for her to hear if she was in another room. I waited for about 15 seconds before she opened the door and let me in "Hey girl, Hawks told me he gave you a feather of his and he felt you get worried and scared a little. Is something up?" I saw her face change a little before she took a breath, looked around before the whispered "Don't react or talk loudly but...All For One has escaped and I know who they were that helped him" My eyes widen, how the fuck was it even possible? "That's not all...He wants to meet me later tonight" "Y/n don't do this, I'm serious. Don't actually go, that man is fucked in the head" "I know he is Rumi but I can't refuse, you know why I cant" she looked away in sadness and so did I "Yeah...Your freedom or worse...Your life would be taken away" 

*Narrator Pov*

After you and Mirko had chatted more she got a call from work that she was needed. You both said your goodbye's before you got a 'No Caller ID' title calling your phone, you knew who it was. You nervously picked it up and answered it "Hello?" "Hello Y/n my little demon pet" you knew it was him "I'm no one's pet!" "Oh so your saying your also not Hawks pet? since I know you both SLEPT together last night" your eyes widen in fear and shock "Yes I know that and you can't hide that. That is your warning, I know you miss your FRIENDS dearly but I would be grateful if you don't EVER talk to them. I don't wanna end up killing my demon pet" you stayed silent and let him talk, you couldn't even think anymore. You were in shock hurt and scared.
"Now, my little demon pet. I have a job for demon you. I want you to go to the 'Hero Government' building and destroy it to the ground" your lips were trembling, you knew that is where Hawks goes for meetings and other things. You REALLY didn't want to but your life was at risk. "F-Fine s-sir" "Good girl" he hung up after that and you fell to your knees, tears running down your cheek fast "I...I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" You cried even more on your hands on the floor. You hated this, back then you thought about suicide but your thoughts were on Hawks and Mirko. You didn't want to leave them behind and to feel depressed. 
You walked into your room and changed while tucking in Hawks feather in your uniform so no one will see it and Hawks can feel your emotions.

You finished yourself and flew off. By the time you left it was dark enough for you to not be really seen. "You heard the boss demon, you have a job to do" she then started speaking to you in your head "I Don't Agree With This Y/n. Hawks And His Friends Would Highly Be In There. He Wants Me To Do This Because He Wants You To Not Feel Love. But To Bad For Him, I like Hawks Too. I Also Don't Like Been A Villain" you sighed and felt a tear run down your cheek before the wind took it away as you flew towards the building. "Well, when I pass this body to you, it's up to you ok?" "Ok"
You continued to fly until you landed on a building that was near the target building, your emotions kicked in on Hawks feather, he could start feeling it. You felt really scared, way more scared then sadness. Once you gave Hawks enough time to feel these emotions you let your demon come out to control. 

*Demon Y/n Pov*

I finally got control and could feel Hawks feather, I grabbed it and started to talk. Using an old power trick to send a message to him privetly "Hawks. This Is Demon Y/n Talking. I'm Leaving A Message To You To Let You Know That Everyone In The Hero Government Building Is In Danger. You Need To Get Everyone Out Quickly. It Is My Task, Not Y/n, My Task Is To Destroy The Building To The Ground. We Don't Want To Do This But Our Lives Are In Danger If We Don't. Help Y/n As Soon As Possible, Get Her Away From This Place From EVERYONE!" I let the feather go before fogging up and create a laser light and aim at the building "I'm So Sorry" before releasing the laser and hitting the building straight through.