Chapter 37

*Narrator Pov*

It had now been a few days since you gave birth to the twins, the shiver down your spine still kept happening during the time in hospital but you planned to get the house ready for extra protection when you get home. You finished getting changed into your comfy clothes while Hawks sorted out the twins "Hey Baby Bird, you ready to finally go home?" he walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist with a smile "Yep, I can't wait to be at home and sleep in a much more comfy bed that I share with my bird man along with finally having to eat ACTUAL good food" you pouted at the memory of times you had to eat the hospital food "Yeah, how about we pick some junk food on the way back home huh? A special treat for us for becoming a family...and because I'm too lazy to cook and you would be too" you laughed at his comment but to be honest, you agreed with him. 
Just as he was pulling you in for a loving kiss on the lips, one of the twins started crying loudly, you both turned to see it was Haru. You walked over and picked him up to give him cuddles and kisses "It's ok sweetie, we get to go home today so you and your sister can feel more comfortable and safe" Hawks smiled lovingly at you, loving the view of you comforting baby Haru "You already look gorgeous as a mother babe" he kissed your cheek before grabbing you bag and baby Akina. "Hey you two!" Mriko stood there while spinning the car keys with her finger "Ready to go home?" you nodded with a big smile before been lead the way to find the car and head home.

-1 Hour Later-

The car ride was long but soothing, the twins enjoyed it with some music and the comfort of their parents. Once you arrived, you and Hawks set the twins down in their cribs since they were sleeping in your arms. You decided to take a photo of the two together from how adorable they looked until a pair of arms wrapped around you "Thank you" you turned your head a little at Hawks "For what?" "For giving me the chance to be a father and soon a chance to be a husband" he slowly spun you around and gave you a kiss on the lips "Come on babe, lets give the twins time to sleep in their new bed" you nodded and Hawks dragged you down stairs until you both saw Mirko standing there holding something and showed fear in her eyes "Rumi? What's wrong?" you asked until she have it to you "Read it" she then quickly went upstairs somewhere while you and Hawks read the letter.

Hello again my pet

You have seem to REALLY make me anger and I am VERY disappointed in you. I know about you engaged to Hawks and I also know about you now been a mother of twins.
What special brats you brought into the world, I am willing to take them and raise them as weapons other wise if they fail me...I WILL also kill them.

You and Hawks better start preparing yourself cause, we know where you live now after you hid from us for months and we will attack any day at any time without you knowing it. We don't care what happens, I just want to punish my PET!

All For One

You stood there in fear and your breathing going crazy while Hawks grabbed the phone and called for help regarding the situation that was yet to come. You sat on the couch with wide eyes and tears starting to come down your cheeks "Why?...Just please...I want to be free...I WANT A LIFE!" You screamed out, a sudden wave went through the house and broke all the windows and the twins reacted by screaming from their rooms with Mirko trying her best to calm them down. Hawks ran to your form as you nearly fainted from the sudden action, his warmth calming you down "We're gonna get through this babe, don't worry. We're gonna get through this" he gave you kisses before you heard Mirko called for the both of you.

*Hawks Pov*

Y/n and I went upstairs and saw Rumi struggling with the twins to calm them down. I grabbed Haru and started to give him cuddles and kisses while Y/n sorted out Akina. I could hear Y/n apologizing silently to Akina but yet she doesn't need to. Y/n is scared for her life and everyone else's lives in this house...and so am I.
I don't care what happens to me, I just want to make sure Y/n and my babies are safe and alive. When Haru finally calmed down, I gave him to Rumi "I need to do a quick phone call" I spoke before quickly leaving the room into Y/n's and I 's shared room, closing the door fully so they wouldn't hear me.

I dialed a number and waited for them to ring.

"Hello?"
"What the fuck is going on Dabi?" 
"I know the guy is a psycho, I'm trying everything I can man I'm sorry. Just try to get as much help as you can and protect them. I'll keep trying here" 
"How the fuck did he know about the twins been born though?"
"He had people watch you guys, they have been looking for months none stop" 

I sighed while rubbing my eyes, feeling tears forming.

"I just want this to be over Dabi. She doesn't deserve this shit, I don't even want the twins involved in it. So please...PLEASE Dabi, help me free her. I'll do anything at this point for more of your help and even do anything just to make sure Y/n and the babies are safe"
"I know and I agree, they don't deserve this. Honestly Keigo, I am willing to help you on this one. All For One has taken this too far for my taste. Is it alright if I come over later on tonight?"
"That is fine but do you know anything about WHEN this shit will happen?" 
"He plans to do it tomorrow nights, during an hour when he thinks you and Y/n will be asleep. Basically at three or four AM"
"Fucking hell this guy I swear...but anyways yes, you can come over. Just message me when you outside and I will let you in. I don't want Y/n to know about you yet, not when this shit just came up" 
"I understand dude don't worry, I can wait for fifty years if I have to heh. Anyways, I'll see you later on tonight"
"Alright, bye"

I hung up and walked back to the twin's room, I saw Y/n laying on the floor with her head on a pillow while the twins layed on a soft blanket next to her as she held Akina's hand. The two of them slept peacefully while she watched them with pain in her eyes.
I walked over and layed down on the other side, rubbing my index finger on Haru's cheek. "Hey Baby Bird. I'm sorry this is happening again but we are going to get the extra help we need to get you out of this" she stayed silent before tears silently ran down her face "I'm scared Keigo...I'm scared that I'm putting you, Rumi and the kids in danger...all because of my fucking quirk and fucked up mother who thought it was a perfect idea to abusively place me a villain. I..I j-just want to be f-free and ha-happy with you all...as a f-family" she covered her face in her arm as she continued to cry. I move in a little closer and wrap my wings around the twins and her "Baby please, this isn't your fault. We WILL get through this and I promise you I will make sure that All For One...ends up dead and buried 10 feet under ground"