Chapter 34

*Rumi's Pov*

"AHHHHHH!" I couldn't think of words to describe what I was feeling right now, firstly my birthday gift was dinner with my favorite people/couple, my gift from them was announcing their pregnancy and THEN...THEIR HAVING TWINS?!?! "TWINS!?" They nodded with smiles on their faces "I'm going to be an aunt of twins?" "Yeah, we decided to know the genders with you since we wanted to be surprised as well" Y/n spoke up while Keigo showed two mini cake boxes, I smiled widely before running to Y/n and hugging her tightly but not too tight since I didn't want my nieces or nephews hurt "Can we find out now?" "But Rumi I cooked dinner" Keigo looked at me with a fake pout face "Yeah but one, it's my birthday. And two, I REALLY want to know the genders and I know you do too Keigo" he gave me a look before he admitted it and pulled out the cakes out with a knife to cut open the cakes "Hang on, I want to record you guys doing it together since this is a special moment for you too as well, these two are your babies. Cut the cake together" "Thanks Rumi" Y/n gave me a little smile while I pulled my phone out to start recording the moment "You two ready?" "Yep" "Lights, camera and ACTION!" I pressed the record button "Alright you two, baby number one! What do you two want it to be?" "I want a girl so she can be Daddy's Girl" me and Y/n both aw'd from how cute he made it sound along with him placing his hand on Y/n's stomach "What about you Y/n?" "Honestly I don't mind what their gender is, I just want them to be happy and healthy" "Oh my god you two are going to be great parents...but hurry up and lets see the genders I'm sorry" we laughed as Y/n and Keigo placed a hand on the knife together and cut it open slowly until they pulled it out "IT A BOY!" we all did little jumps of excitement with the couple giving each other a loving hug before they got to the second cake.

"Ok you two, baby number two!" they did the same thing as before and pulled it out "OMG IT'S A GIRL!" We all hugged each other in excitement before Keigo pulled Y/n into him and gave her a massive kiss on the lips "I fucking love you Y/n, your amazing!" "I love you too Keigo" I stood there in silent "Ummm, don't I have love too?" they both laughed a little before Keigo brought me in a group hug "We love you too Bunny Girl"

-2 Hours Later-
*Keigo's Pov*

We decided to have Rumi stay the night in the quest room since she had too much to drink, she was so drunk that she couldn't even tell which key was for her car and the other for her house. I walk back into my shared room to see Y/n laying on the bed rubbing her stomach while humming "Hey beautiful. I just put Rumi into a bed. In the morning I'll cook her breakfast and give her some medicine in the morning for her headache" "Thanks babe. Sorry I wasn't much help, I was starting to get tired" I sat down next to her after removing my pants and shirt to be in only my boxers "It's ok Baby Bird, you just do what you need to do to take care of yourself and the twins. But holy shit babe, a boy AND girl as twins. We're going to be a special family, thank you for coming into my life babe, I really do love you so much" I kissed her cheek before she grabbed my cheeks and kissed my lips "No Keigo, thank YOU for coming into my life. Without you, I don't know where I would be right now. But with you in my life, I get the chance to become a wife and a mother. So, thank you Keigo. I love you with all my heart and I will forever" I pulled her in more and kissed her again.
God she is so fucking cute it's hard to hold back from kissing her so much. I placed my hand on her stomach and smiled before kissing it "I love you two as well, mummy and I can't wait to see you two in a few month. We had the room done for you but now that we have the both of you nuggets, we have to update the room again haha but that is ok because we are both grateful to have you both in our lives" I kissed the stomach again before moving up to turn the lights off and hug my future wife in my arms.

"Hey Keigo?" "Yeah Y/n?" "What are we going to name them?" "Shhhhit I didn't think of that. Even though we have enough time, how about we use that time to take note of names we life for them?" "Ok, sounds perfect" she kissed me and I kissed her back with a smile on our faces until our door was slammed open "JESUS FUCK!" "Heyyyyyyy...hehe hey Bird Brain and Demon Sis" Rumi turned the light on before jumping on our bed and crawling weirdly towards us "R-Rumi what are y-you doing?" I wrapped my arms around Y/n since I was a bit nervous to what Rumi could do "I got board and lonely in my room...you two are going to be the best parents in the world...it sucks that 'All For One' is looking for you Y/n" that was when my heart dropped and Y/'s face changed into fear "What Rumi, what did you say?!" She fixed herself up before she responded again "I d-didn't tell you guys?" "No so repeat it again!" "Ok well, at work there was reports of some of All For One's workers have been going around the city without attacking anyone randomly until one of the undercover agents found out that he sent them to find you Y/n and oh boy he is looking for you HARD" I could feel Y/n shake at this point" 

"Rumi, why is he looking for her?" "Isn't it obvious babe? he's looking for me cause he wants to use me again and probably put revenge on me for the previous shit I did to him" I was about to respond until Rumi stepped in "Actually no sis and this part scares and worries me because...he wants to find you to...Kill you" we both sat their in silent and shocked but then Y/n started having a panic attack "B-Baby? Babe, hey Baby Bird it's ok breath ok? hey shhhh sh sh sh breath. Breath in and out slowly, catch your breath and lay down. Think of the babies and yourself come babe your ok shhh" I wrapped my arms and wings around her with her head on my shoulder. I looked at Rumi, I know she doesn't mean to sound a bit harsh when drunk but I'm glad she told us, we now have to prepare for Y/n's and now the twin's safety.
"I t-think I should go back to m-my room. I'm sorry" "It's ok Rumi, thanks for telling us, you can stay here is you want to" "No, I'll leave you two be. I'll see you guys in the morning" she left and closed the door as I continued to calm Y/n down.
"You ok now babe?" she nodded a little before I layed us down on the bed and cuddling her more with a kiss on her forehead "I'll protect you and the twins with all my life babe. Don't worry, I won't EVER leave you three. I love you three too much and I would die to make sure you and the twins continue with life. We will get through this together"