Chapter 48

-4 Days Later-
*Narrator Pov*

Your wound was getting better, the twins settled down after knowing you were ok but yet not at home safer yet, Mirko and Dabi baby sat the twins while Hawks continued his hero work in the city. 
As you sat on your bed looking out the window of a nice view, you heard a gentle knock, catching your attention to turn your head only to see Hawks holding flowers "Hey beautiful" he stepped in and closed the door "Hey hero" you both gave each other a kiss on the lips before he gave you the flowers "Something to brighten up the room" "Thank you, their lovely" you held them and smelled them. Hawks sat next to you on the bed with a gentle smile and grabbing your hand gently "I can't wait for you to come home. I miss your amazing cooking, I miss your warmth in the bed...even the 'Fun' moments on the bed" he chuckled while you rolled your eyes with a smirk "The twins miss your energy in the house, Rumi and even Dabi misses your comfort words and energy, everything else we miss it. But I know you would be happy to be home soon so you can eat better food, have your babies in your arms, have your comfy bed back...with your handsome, sexy, amazing husband" he leaned in with a smirk forming while you stayed still and keeping eye contact "You bet I do" you both laughed before kissing each others lips a few times.

"Are you seriously going to keep coming over until I get to go home?" "Yes, I am. Because I miss my beautiful wife and been away from you is depressing" he cuddled up to you with his wings "How is your wound?" "Not much painful at all. I feel like I could go home now but to the nurses I'not well enough yet" he sighed but smiled after it "Anyways bird brain. How is hero work?" "Its good, still tiring but good" Just as you were about to continue your talk with Hawks another knock was heard "Hi Mrs Takami, sorry to disturb you but I looked over the tests that we took before your husband arrived and it turns out, you well enough to go home now" you and Hawks sat there in silent before his wings spread out wide "YES! I can finally have my wife back!" you laughed loudly at his actions before the lady gave you your old clothes "We clean your shirt but you will still have the hole" you nodded with a smile "Thank you very much" the nurse then left and closed the door, leaving the two of you alone and get you ready to go home "Can you fly Baby Bird or would you like your handsome husband to carry you home?" "Actually I would love for my husband to carry me home, I don't feel like flying at the moment" he smiled and nodded his head after you finished getting ready.
After a couple of minutes the paper work was done and you both went outside, Hawks picked you up carefully and started flying towards the house. You layed your head on his shoulder with one of his arms on your back and the other holding your legs. "Comfy babe?" you only nodded before shutting your eyes "We're nearly home babe don't worry. I'll even order food to have it delivered so you can eat off the food you want" he kissed your head before looking back forward and flying. 

After another few minutes he made it to the house, he shook you awake carefully "We're here babe" he placed you down onto the ground before unlocking the door and entering "Guys! I have someone here with me!" "OH! Really who?" he stepped in before you did "I'm home!" you spread your arms wide with a large smile before you were pulled into a tight hug "Oh Y/n your finally back! I missed you so much! Wait...Dabi get the twins!" You laughed a little at her while Hawks was on the phone ordering food and undressing himself a little. You looked up to see Dabi carrying both twins, the twins reacted excitedly when they saw you "MA!"They both shouted, you smiled and sat down to have the both of them on your chest and lap "Hello my beautiful nuggets, god I missed you two so much" you shared your hugs and kisses with them before Mirko and Dabi spoke up "Also Y/n and Keigo, Dabi and I found out something from the twins they you both need to hear about" Hawks finished the call, grabbed Haru and sat next to you with concern "What is it?" you spoke,  hearing the concern tone in your voice. 
"Don't worry it's nothing bad it actually cute and good" Mirko smiled before Dabi spoke up "The twins are growing their wings" you and Hawks looked at each other "Their what?! Wings?!" you carefully laid the twins down and carefully undressed them a little to look at their backs, both of them have the little wings like Hawks but while Akina had red like her dad, Haru had black like your demon wings "God Baby Bird, I bet when they get older their wings are gonna be bigger and more powerful then ours haha. God look at you two!" Hawks started leave kisses before doing raspberries on their tummies to make them laugh loudly, you smiled at the adorable view until the twins suddenly yawned and so did you "Well, looks like I took the energy out of the twins but my wife here needs some rest after leaving the hospital, can you guys let me know when food arrives? I wanna lay with my wife in our room" "Sure dude, you do what you wanna do. We'll take care of everything else" Dabi spoke before you and Hawks picked up a twin each and placed them in their shared crib, leaving kisses on their heads before going into your shared room and laying down "God I missed home" Hawks chuckled before changing into more comfortable clothes and laid down next to you, bringing you in towards him with his wings before his arms wrapped around your waist "I missed you Baby Bird...but look at us now. We're FINALLY...god how many times have I said that and something comes us haha. But we ARE actually free from everything, we're married, have two beautiful children and also formed our own little family"
You smiled and placed your hand on his cheek before he turned his head a little to kiss your palm "Thank you Keigo, for been there for me through out everything and mainly...becoming my hero" he smiled and brought you in for a warm loving kiss "I love you...I love you so fucking much Baby Bird" "I love you to the end of the universe and back Keigo" you both chuckled before having another kiss moment and falling into a nice little nap.

THE END

Hi guys that is the end the story for Reader and Hawks.
Thank you all SOOOOOOOO much for reading and enjoying it, I know there were some 'The Fuck?' moments with happy and sad and angry moment but....it's just a story right?...right??Anyways, like I mentioned in the last chapter the next story is going to be Reader and Bakugou, so keep an eye out for that one :) 

Again, thank you all so much from the bottom of heart, it makes me happy you loved it and maybe would like to read more? HAHA. Thank you again, I love you all and I will see you, in the next story

~Shay xx