Chapter 18

*Hawk's Pov*

I finished the boring meeting that I was forced to attend when I suddenly felt an emotion of sadness, my heart broke a little when I knew it was Y/n's emotions telling me that. But then a voice came through "Hawks. This Is Demon Y/n Talking. I'm Leaving A Message To You To Let You Know That Everyone In The Hero Government Building Is In Danger. You Need To Get Everyone Out Quickly. It Is My Task, Not Y/n, My Task Is To Destroy The Building To The Ground. We Don't Want To Do This But Our Lives Are In Danger If We Don't. Help Y/n As Soon As Possible, Get Her Away From This Place From EVERYONE!" My eyes widen but I reacted quickly without question "EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE BUILDING NOW QUICKLY!" I pressed the fire alarms to make everyone leave. I ran through the halls making sure everyone was leaving until an earthquake feeling hit the building. Screams of panic started going though the halls with everyone running to the exits, sending my feathers to as much people as I can to rush them out faster and go back to collect more. While running out and working with the other hero's in the building to make sure everyone was out, I couldn't get the last line of what Demon Y/n told me to do "Help Y/n As Soon As Possible, Get Her Away From This Place From EVERYONE!".
I could feel the protective me working up, but it didn't last long when the building was hit again, fire was starting to spread everywhere more and the building was starting to fall. I rush and jump out the open piece of the building, making my feathers return to my back before flying in the air and away from the falling building. 

As I was looking around I could see a dark figure in the air, horns on their head, large smokey wings and a a tail that was split into two tails. I know it's her "HAWKS! UP THERE GET THEM!" I didn't have a choice but I fly towards her, the closer I got the more I could see her face. She had faded patterns on her face with plain white eyes and...tears. "Y/n" I whispered so no one could hear me, she turned her head before speaking "Help me".
I wrapped my arms around her and flew her somewhere far and away from the people, making it look like I was taking them down and fighting them.

"Y/n...I'm taking you somewhere far and away from everything. I promise to look after you and protect you with everything I have" I hugged her more as she cried hard while gripping onto me more. Her crying went on for a while with her constantly saying "I'm so sorry" before she passed out into my arms. I finally landed in one of my secret hide out houses that the government and public don't know about, up near the mountains and in a place where the view is the city lights making one single light, a place where the sun would barely show the public. 
I wrapped her legs around my waist to hold her like a big baby, unlocking the door to enter the house. It's been ages since I came to this house so it would need a bit of cleaning and I would need to do food shopping. I locked the door again and walked to my room and placed her on the bed, I saw that her demon self went away and brought back the Y/n I know and love dearly. 
As I placed her down, I helped her remove her shoes and tucked her in so she could feel more comfortable. I placed a kiss on her forehead before going for a shower "See you in the morning Baby Bird"

*Narrator Pov*
-Morning-

You woke up feeling warm, comfortable and safe, you even could smell a certain scent that was familiar to you, made your heart beat faster in a good way. You looked up and saw a sleeping Hawks who had his arms wrapped around you protectively, you smiled and cuddled to him more before last nights images appeared and made you jump up in shock and fear. Hawks woke up to your movement by wrapping his arms around you again into a hug while whispering gentle words to you "Shh kid, it's ok. Your safe here with me. It's ok I'm here" "H-Hawks, where am I?" he let loose of you to look at you better "We are in a house I own that is far from the city, the government and public don't even know this place. Not even the other hero's and Mirko know about it, it's that hidden away" you calmed down more before you looked around the room, noticing it needed some cleaning "I know, I need to clean the house. It's been months I think since I've been here, I even need to do food shopping" He got up but you stopped him "How long are you here hiding with me?" "Just two days, I've got a reason in mind to tell the government when they ask me when I go back. Why?" You suddenly pinned him back down on the bed and hugged him "Good cause your staying in bed longer with me since last time you couldn't" he started to laugh before wrapping his arms around you and relax.
You both cuddled in bed for a good 20 minutes before both of your stomachs growled in hunger which made Hawks laugh "The bird couple is hungry heh. I'll go get food for the house along with take away lunch since you need to stay hiding for a couple of days. Are you ok with doing some cleaning while I'm gone? I'll do the rest of the cleaning when I get and had lunch with you" "Yeah sounds good and I'm ok with the idea" "Awesome" he then pulled you in for a long gentle kiss, it felt good to kiss him again "I love you my Baby Bird" you smiled but before you could respond back he kissed you again. 
The kiss was starting to get wild but you stopped him "Heh Hawks, food ok? Then maybe..." you used your index finger to play a little with his abs for a tease "Maybe we could continue on from here" his wings suddenly sprung up fast and his cheeks went red. You started to laugh before calling him a "Cutie" and giving him a kiss.

Getting up and both of you changing. Before Hawks left you called to him "Wait Hawks can you get me something please?" "Yeah sure what is it?" "Can you get me (Colour) hair dye?" his eyes widen before he questioned you "Why? I love your hair like this" his hand playing with your hair ends before you smiled a little and looked up at him "If I'm hiding, I need to change my looks right? From the villains since they know my face" He sighed but agreed, giving you a kiss before he flew off.

*Mirko's Pov*

The news was everywhere with the incident last night. I knew it was Y/n's doing but something felt off. I grabbed my phone and rang her but there was no answer over three times. As I was about to leave her a message Hawks name came up, calling me. I picked up "Hawks? You ok? I heard what happened last night. Is Y/n ok?" "Mirko calm down, she's safe and ok with me. Can you go to the hotel that she was staying at and grab all her stuff please? I need you to bring them to the hide out house cause my hands are going to be fully for a while" "Wait what?" "Mirko just do what I said, I'll send you the address and once you get there delete the address message, I want her to be one hundred percent safe ok? I don't have time to continue to talk. See you later" he hung up suddenly leaving me shocked and confused but I did what I was told.

-1 Hour Later-

After grabbing Y/n's stuff and letting the hotel know she won't be coming back, I got a text from Hawks of the address. It's far but it's for her safety. I took transport to the the outside of the city before walking the rest of the way, walking to the door and knocking on it. I waited before I saw Y/n open it. I ran in, closed the door and hugged her tightly "God damn it you two know how to give me a heart attack don't you?" "I'm sorry Mirko, I don't mean to though" "I know you don't. Did Hawks tell you I was coming?" she nodded, I looked at her and she was wearing gloves, head cape and dust mask "Did Hawks chose food over cleaning? Is he making you be his cleaning lady?!" "Hahaha No Mirko! I'm just doing a little amount of cleaning while he went to get food and lunch, he will do his half when we finish lunch" I nodded with a sigh of relief. 
"You have to explain everything to me sis, like I said you two gave me a heart attack" "I will, let's sit here and talk" she led me to the couch that looked it was just cleaned.