Chapter 23

*Y/n's Pov*

As I stood at the door waiting, I looked to see Rumi in a far away spot but close enough to watch and been prepared to call for help if needed. The door finally opened and it was Dabi "The boss wants to see you, you have been gone for quiet some time" I rolled my eyes to blend in like nothing happened "Whatever, has he ever heard of medical needing from Hawks attacking me when Demon me finished the job the boss required me to do?" He didn't say anything but close the door after I walked in and lead the way. 
As I followed I saw the group but my eyes went straight to All For One "Y/n! Welcome back my pet, we have a special guest here, say hello to him" I glared at him "First of all, I will one more time repeat I am NOT your pet. And secondly Who is th-" when I looked at the direction, my eyes widen and my heart stopped beating.
I saw Kelly kissing...Hawks. She was sitting on his lap and making out with him, his arms wrapped around her like a protective but sexual way. 

People were talking but I couldn't hear them, my eyes were on Kelly and Hawks. My breathing going faster by the minute while I could feel my heart break into pieces like a puzzle piece. "H-Hawks?" he stopped and looked at me "Oh hey kid, nice to see you again" "W-wh-what?" "Oh this? Yeah, I'm with Kelly now" I couldn't feel anything anymore, I feel to my knees and I could feel the tears fall from my eyes "W-Why?...Why Hawks?...I..I th-thought yo-" "Loved you? HAHA don't make me laugh. For years my eyes was always on Kelly, I was just trying to get to you so you I can prove to your friends here that you are easy to get to. Not only that...for hurting my poor Kelly back in high school" he grabbed her chin and kissed her without hesitation "W-why?" I curled up into a ball on the ground, gripping my hair tightly while repeating the single word "Why?" 

*Hawks Pov*

I continued to fight the ropes around me on the chair, even making noises to catch attention but nothing was happening. Eventually the chair went to the wrong way and made me fall on my side and close to the door, after groaning in pain I saw what was happening on the other side from peeking under the door. I saw Y/n, she's looking at the fake me. I have to get to her quickly. I started panicking more and fought more until I heard her voice "Why?" I looked back under the door, she's hurt...I can't stand it I have to get to her, to tell her I am the real Hawks. As I continued to fought the ropes more I noticed her voice was getting louder and louder before...

*Narrator's Pov*

"why?...Why?...W-Why?...WHY?...WHY?!?!" You were at your limit and your emotionless form took over and went crazy, your back ached in pain a little, your wings growing bigger and your tail swinging fast and breaking everything near by. Suddenly a smoke formed around you and you got up, eyes plain white and face blank "HA HA! My demon your out. Now let's continue on wi-GAH!" Your tail wrapped around his neck tightly and lifted him up off the ground, everyone else reacted and went to attack you but you sent a ball of light to one group, flying them through the wall and falling out of the building while the other half was blocked by the smoke wall that was covered in electricity. Your eyes then moved to Kelly and the fake Hawks "You" you pointed to Kelly, she got up and went to run and scream for her dad/your old boss until she was stopped on her tracks by another tail to her neck. You brought her back towards you and closer up "You have been nothing but trouble since the day you were born. You fucked up my childhood, almost fucked up my chances of been a hero, tried to kill me and now...owning and controlling someone I loved and trusted" your grip tightened on her neck "GAH! Y-Y/N...P-PL-PLEASE!" you didn't react at all, you just looked at her before you said "Bye bitch" her face went blank at that moment and blood started to pour out of her mouth a little and a lot down her neck. Your twin tail made spikes and stabbed them threw her neck "And By The Way...It's Demon Y/n...Not The Original Y/n".

Hawks finally got his hands free but was interrupted with a window breaking, he turned when he heard punching "Mirko!" she fought with Mr Compress until she was able to knock him out. She untied Hawks "You ok? Where's Y/n?" "No time to expla-" a sudden explosion appeared from the other side but the door been slammed opened and sending the door further away and still alive. Hawks and Mirko looked and saw a massive hole on the wall with a few bodies on the ground knocked out cold and one dead which was Kelly.
They ran towards the bodies to check and find you but before Hawks could go after you Dabi appeared "Hawks!" "Dabi, you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine, listen you need to find her before she kills again, explain EVERYTHING!" "What do you mean kill again?" "She killed Kelly, well Demon Y/n killed her. And she took All For One and is highly going after Kelly's father" Hawks and Mirko's eyes widen but Mirko turned Hawks quickly "Hawks, go get her I'll sort everything else here" he nodded before quickly flying off to find her.

*Hawks Pov*

I flew for a good five minutes until I heard another explosion in a near by area, I flew over there and once I arrived I saw Y/n in her demon form and fighting with All For One, she was using her quirk, wings and tail to fight while he kept jumping at her and punch her until he pinned her down by the neck and grabbing both of her tails "Since when did she have two tails?" I spoke to myself while watching and waiting for the right time to pop in "My pet, you have disapointed me, big time" "*Growls in anger* I Told You, I Am Not Your Pet" he punched him put he then did something unthinkable, I watched in horror when he grabbed one of her twin tails and ripped it in half "GAAAAHH! AHHHHH!" Her screams were hard to hear and rage build up inside, "No more...GET AWAY FROM HER!" I flew speed up at All For One and kicked him towards an area covered in broken cement and sharp wires with a giant deep hole. I ran to Y/n to check up on her but once I touched her shoulder she reacted and her hand grabbed my throat "Gah!, Y-Y/n I-It's me...t-the real me!" she was now on top of me and I could see the broken heart in her expression "You used me" "N-No Y/n just p-please *grip got tighter* l-li-listen" I refused to hurt her but I kept trying to make her listen...nothing. I was running out of air until someone came back "Ah the real hawks has come out has he?" that's when I saw Y/n's face change, she looked at him before looking back at me.

Her eyes started to get back to normal and her grip was getting lose "T-The real hawks?" she looked at me with confusion and fear, when she got off me I coughed a little after now been able to breath but when I went to reach for her hand she pulled away "N-no" "Kid, it's ok everything is-" "N-No...no no no no!" she got up and started having a panic attack, she looked around everywhere, seeing the area been damaged, the mark on my neck, and then she stopped at something, she ran and looked before she started to shake and scream in fear. 
I got up to see what is was but All For One beat me to her and threw a punch at her "Y/N!" I flew to her but when I went to get to her All For One did one of his large jumps and took off, leaving me with a unconscious Y/n. When I went to her I quickly stopped at what she was looking at. It was the body of Kelly's father with the same death like Kelly...spikes to the throat.
I ran to Y/n's form and lifted her into my arms "Fuck Y/n I'm so sorry, it w-was my job t-to protect you and I didn't...*starts to cry* I'm so sorry" I hugged her form closer, making sure I could hear her faint heart beat until help arrived. "I'll never leave you a-alone again Baby Bird...I l-love you. Please....don't l-leave me"