Chapter 21

*Hawks Pov*

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off, luckily it was on silent so Y/n wouldn't wake up. I pick it up and look at the caller and the time. It was three in the morning and it was Dabi calling me. I groaned a little and answered 

"Dabi, its three in the morning"
"Sorry to wake you from your sweet happy dreams but things are going to get harder"
"What do you mean?" 

I quietly and carefully sat up and walked out of the room without waking Y/n.
I closed the bedroom door and walked to the area away from the door. 

"Sorry I needed to get out otherwise Y/n would wake up"
"That's fine. Hope your hiding VERY good cause I got bad news and I'm sorry that I had to do this to you and I hope you understand why I had to say it" 

I started to feel a bit of panic "What do you do?"
"I said Y/n was in love with you and so did you"
My eyes widen "Dabi, you just but me and Y/n's lives in more danger here" I whispered yelled through the phone
"I know and I'm sorry but I didn't have a choice. But their planing to punish Y/n when they get her"
"Punish, what kind of a punish?" I heard him sigh on the other side
"The plan is to make her heart break. I don't know how cause All For One is keeping that to himself and her ex boss. Just be prepared ok?"
I nodded before responding "Yeah, ok thanks Dabi. As much as I hate the idea of you telling them about Y/n and I feelings for each other, I thank you for the warning of their plan"
"Yeah but hey be glad I didn't mention about you two been a thing now right?"
"How did you know?"
"Dude remember when we had to watch her 24/7?"
"Yeah?"
"I saw you two in her room building up your sexual moment. Be glad I didn't mention that either" 

My cheeks formed up red and warm, how embarrassing to be told by your best friend that he saw you and your lover building up the moment. 

"Shit dude"
"I know it's weird but like I said, be glad I didn't say anything about that"
"Yeah. Anyways I gotta go and I assume so do you?"
"Yeah I do. You gotta go back to Y/n. Make sure you watch your back when you go back to work." "Will do, thanks man. Bye"
"Bye".

I hung up and quietly walked back in the bedroom, placing my phone down on the bed side table and hop back into bed. As I got myself in Y/n suddenly woke up "Keigo?" she even looks cute when she's sleepy, fucking hell "Hey Baby Bird, sorry did I wake you?" I wrapped my arms around her and place her head on my chest to make her comfortable again "Yeah, where did you go?" "I just went to get a drink, I got thirsty" she nodded before she fell back asleep, leaving her a kiss on her head to give her some love.
I looked up to the roof while rubbing my thumb on her shoulder. My mind thinking about the warning Dabi gave me, I couldn't help but be worried for Y/n more. I don't want her to be taken away from me again and be punished but the worst is not knowing what the punishment is. We need to sort this out faster, she doesn't need this pain. Not anymore.

*Y/n's Pov*

I woke up again the sound of an alarm, groaning in annoyance I felt Keigo move and turn it off before stretching and getting up, but my hand grabbing his wrist to stop him "Don't go" I look up, ignoring the fact we were both still naked from last night "I'm sorry Baby Bird but I have to, I go back to work and I need to for your safety and mine. Don't forget that Rumi was coming over today to keep you company since it's her day off today"I groaned again before responding "But it's not you. I love Rumi but still" I heard him make his cute giggled before leaning down and lifting my chin up "You will be perfectly fine without me today, I will message you when I am on my way back ok?" I nodded before he pulled me into him and kissing me, it was a gentle but long kiss. Sweet and soft along with loving. He then pulled away and started putting his hero uniform on.
I decided to get up as well, walking towards the shower to freshen myself up before Rumi arrives. As I got my body wet and ready to start scrubbing I felt a sudden  tickle feeling on my lower back, slowly moving upwards and around my body. I look down as see one of Keigo's feathers on my body, trying to fiddle. I grab it and call out "HAWKS!" I could hear him laughing before he sent his feather back to him. When I was nearly done he came in with a knock "I gotta go now babe" I stuck my head out of the shower curtain with a sad face "Aw leaving already? Not even for breakfast?" He stepped in the bathroom to get closer "I know it sucks but I gotta go. Like I said I will message you when I am on my way home. And my feather is still here for you to wear just in case of emergency ok?" "I know babe. Stay safe...please" I gave him a begging look, he smiled a little at me before getting even closer and holding my face with his gloved hands, pulling me in for another long gentle warm kiss "I love you Y/n. It's my job to make sure I free you and we live for the rest of our lives together" i blushed at his comment before he finally said his proper goodbye and left through the bedroom window. 

After Keigo left I finished my business in the shower, getting myself into a comfortable dress that I brought along with me when I was sent down. I felt that I would need it some time and today was that day. As I finished getting dressed and ready my phone went off to say there was a new text message. I looked at my phone and it was from Rumi.

-Bunny Girl- Hey girl, I'm not that far. Saw bird brain flying towards the city. Hope everything is ok at the moment. Don't worry, soon you will have another hero to protect you hehe X)

I laughed a little at her message, leaving her another message to thank her and that I will be waiting for her.
I then decided to walk down stairs to make myself and Rumi breakfast since Keigo isn't here for it. 

*All For One Pov*

The plan was ready to activate, but not until that bird brain and my demon pet have been picked up and sent over. As I walked around my office thinking and waiting the phone went off. Answering it

"Sir, Hero number 2 is back heroing"
"Excellent, keep an eye on him, take as long as you need to wait for the right time to pick him up. We pick him up first, it will make Y/n pop out and find him"
"Yes sir, understandable sir. I will call back when we have him"

I hung up and looked out the window. "I can't wait till this plan happens. Once it does, she wouldn't want to trust anyone anymore, nor even think about been a hero" I started to laugh a little from just picturing it.