Chapter 44

*Hawks Pov*

The day of our honeymoon is here, about fucking time I think so myself. Having some along time with my now wife is what I have been waiting for after a while. While I thought about the 'fun' things we could be doing, I heard Y/n talking to Rumi and Dabi about things they need to make sure to sort out with the twins along with an emergency number to contact us when in need of serious help. "Y/n, we will be fine. The twins are in good hands so don't worry" Dabi spoke while he was holding Akina, those two have started to get a bit close...so jealous. I'm meant to be Akina's favorite person not her uncle!
I place my hands on Y/n's waist to calm her down a little "Come on Baby Bird the kids will be safe. Like they said and we trust them since their family to us. Now, let's get going please" I grabbed our bags before giving the twins a kiss on their heads, whispering to them "Behave till mommy and daddy come back" before Y/n started doing the same. We said our goodbyes before we took flight with our belongings and flew to our destination, it was an hour and forty seven minutes far but it's worth it. 

As we arrived there wasn't much people as this place was a bit pricey but this is a one time thing for us, especially to celebrate our marriage. I booked us in and the kind man lead us to our room, once we walked in and were left alone, Y/n placed her things down and started to look around the room and the outside "Wow Keigo, this looks too much for just a honeymoon" "Well, I wanted it to be special for us. I came across this place a month before you returned and found me, thought that I'd only come here for a special occasion and it turns out...I did and it's with you, my wife" I smiled while holding her chin to bring her in for a gentle kiss "And you better be prepared for tonight...cause we're going more then once Baby Bird" I saw her turn red on her cheeks and ears, making her step back "God damn it Keigo, stop embarrassing me like that" I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her towards me "Why not? It's cute to see you like that haha" I gave her more kisses on her cheeks, forehead, nose and lips. She's so fucking cute, I thank life for giving me this wonderful woman who gave me the love I never thought I would ever have, but not only that. She gave me two beautiful children "Hey babe?" I looked at her with a little smile "Yes?" "Let's settle in so we can start our day, maybe we could walk around and see what they have here" she returned the smile  "Sure, anything".

-4 Hours Later-
*Narrator Pov*

You and Hawks spent time looking around and having some food while having some good chats about the future. Eventually when you both came across a pool you both decided to go and relax. There was barely anyone around so you both used this time to have some 'cool down' moment.
You wore a sparkly blue one piece swim suit while Hawks wore a black bare of swim shorts, as Hawks saw you in the swim suit he whined a little "Awww, where's the bikini I bought you? You looked sexy in that!" he gave you a pouty face but you blushed a little "I wasn't in the mood for it, my body is still sorting it's self out after the twins...you know the...extra weight and the...stretch marks" you frowned and held your arms, feeling uncomfortable with your frame. You felt arms wrap around your waist with a kiss on your neck and cheek "Baby Bird, stop treating yourself like that. I don't care what your body looks like but just know that you look beautiful in EVERY way and that I feel for you mostly for your gentle and warm heart. If you think your body frame is what got me to love you more...think again. Just because people say you don't look good or what ever the fuck, that's their problem cause they want to put their anger on someone else when they have problems themselves. I love you for all of you babe, so stop treating yourself like that ok?" you could only nod before Hawks pulled you in for a kiss "Now then..." you suddenly felt yourself get lifted up "Lets swim!" and he suddenly jumped in the pool with you in his arms, filling the echo room with laughter and love.

After a while of enjoying each other in the pool, it was starting to get dark and you both went hungry "So shall we order dinner to our room before having our privet bath together babe?" Hawks handed you your towel to dry yourself "Sounds good honestly Keigo, or maybe a bath before dinner?" "Na, I have something planned for you after the bath anyways...remember?" he gave you a smirk and wink, your cheeks warming again before continuing to dry yourself and getting your things "S-Shut up Keigo" he laughed at your behaviour.
As you both were walking back to your room, you both saw some workers coming through as well. You and Hawks made room to have them pass you both but when you went passed and was following Hawks, you felt a hard smack on your butt. You reacted with a yelp, turning around and holding your towel tighter to your body "Haha, nice ass you have baby" "Fuck off!" you yell at them but your towel was grabbed on "How about you show more huh?" before you spoke he let go and yelped when a feather sword was aimed to his throat "I don't appreciate it when a jackass tries to fiddle with my wife" "A-haha, come on man. How can I not fiddle with a body like that?" you felt yourself get more mad but Hawks kept stepping in for you, he put his sword closer to the mans neck, slightly making him feel it and making him more scared "If men like you can't keep it in your pants and not respect woman...then you shouldn't be in the open world at all. Now your going to apologies to my wife or I'm reporting you after giving you a very...VERY good lesson" he gave him an evil smirk. You swore the man was pissing his pants at this point "I-I'm s-so-sorry!" Hawks placed his sword away and wrapped his arm around your shoulders "That's more like it, but if my wife goes through this again by you...watch your back" Hawks started to lead you back to the room, still feeling upset.

By the time you both got to the room and got dressed in more decent clothing, you decided to speak up to Hawks "K-Keigo, are you ok?" "I'm fine babe don't worry. Sorry I was silent for a while, I wanted to make sure he didn't follow or whatever. I want you safe and happy babe, I'm not letting one idiot ruin our honeymoon" he gave you a big smile before kissing your lips for a while, the kiss was starting to get a little further but both your stomachs grumbled "Lets good food babe haha, our stomachs are begging for food at this point" you laughed and nodded while he went to the phone to order in some food.

-1 Hour Later-
*Y/n's Pov*

After having our delicious dinner, it was finally our bath time. The staff came in and had it worked on since it was a massive bath, placing in bubble soap and even rose pebbles to make it look more romantic for the both of us. We thanked them for their work before Keigo quickly grabbed my hand "Come on lets hurry up and get in together!" "W-Wait Keigo!"