Chapter 29

*Narrator Pov*

You and Hawks did your shopping spree for a good two hours before having to fly everything back home. By the time you got home and put everything down, you landed on the couch with a big sigh "Oh my god my arms are sore, next time we do something like this Keigo, we are bringing something to carry everything instead of using our quirks and arms" he snickered a little before nodding "Yeah, sorry about the pain babe. I was hoping it wasn't going to course too much of a problem" he crouched down a little to place a kiss on your forehead and then your cheek with a big smile "You hungry?" he asked "Actually yeah now that you mentioned it. How about I cook and you check on Rumi" "Yeah sure fair enough" you have him a kiss on the lips before he went up the stairs and you in the kitchen preparing to cook lunch for everyone.

Hawks knocked on Rumi's door before getting permission from her to come in "Hey bird man. You and Y/n did your shopping?" "Yeah we did, we got more then what we thought heh but also" he pulled out the ring to show her secretly "Wow, that is a gorgeous ring Keigo. Nice choice, she will love it. When are you planning to ask her?" "I'm not sure yet *putting the ring away* I want to do something special and do it soon. I know I promised her but...What if she isn't ready?" Rumi grabbed his hand to calm him down a little "Keigo, you Bird Brain. She loves you with everything in her and so do you. I have a really good feeling she will say 'yes' to you. Also don't go over the top with the engagement, all she would want is something simple and lovely but also just to have you with her" Rumi smiled at him before he got his confident back "Thanks Bunny Girl. Also Y/n's cooking lunch down stairs, want some?" "Yes please actually, I'm really hungry. I feel like I haven't eaten in days" they both laughed before Hawks helped her stand up and lead her down stairs.
Rumi went towards the pile of shopping, coming across the baby stuff. Especially the chicken costume "Oh my god, this is so adorable and this would one hundred percent be in the baby photo" she laughed loudly along with you and Hawks laughing as well "Y/n showed it to me and I couldn't put it down. I was begging for her to have a baby now and speaking of which Y/n" you looked up as he stood behind you "Yeah?" "In one of the bags I got you a box of 10 pregnancy tests" your cheeks formed red of embarrassment "Wow Hawks, I might have to leave here soon cause you sound like you wanna get busy already" Rumi commented and you blushed even more "Guyyyys" Hawks wrapped his arms around your waist and laughed and he started leaving kisses on your neck.

-20 Minutes Later-
*Rumi's Pov*

After going through the baby stuff and house props to upgrade the house design, lunch was ready and it smelt amazing. I have never seen Y/n cook but the final look of lunch looked delecious, I could feel my mouth drooling "Damn sis I never knew you could cook" she blushed a little before sitting down after placing the cooked lunch at the table "Heh, well I had to cook for myself when I was stuck with Kelly's dad so I had to learn how to cook" she cooked us some stake with a salad on the side, some chicken for Keigo (As always) and rice with some sauce in our choice. We all grabbed a plate and started placing down what we wanted to eat. I took one bite of the stake and reacted instantly of how well cooked it was "Can you cook for me please? Like everynight cause this is amazing" she laughed at me for a moment "Thanks Rumi, I'm glad you like it. What about Keigo did I-" she paused and I looked up to see Keigo having a face that answered her question for her.
(Basically like this)

"I take it he really loves it" I spoke with my mouth full before swallowing and eating more "Babe, your are one hundred percent going to be an awesome mother and wife" Y/n blushed again before smiling and eating her lunch

-2 Hours Later-
*Narrator Pov*

After lunch was done and dishes were cleaned and put away. You, Hawks and Mirko unpacked everything from the shopping and started sorting out the house with the new props. You found the frames and put them in a spot to sort out later one to put in photos of the good memories you and the other two had in the past and present. When you went to the next bag you found the box of pregnancy tests that Hawks was talking about hours ago, you blushed at the thought and the comment Mirko made about how 'Busy' you and Hawks were going to be. The idea of making a family with Hawks was great but you couldn't help but still be nervous, you got up and placed them in your shared bathroom in your shared room until Hawks saw you put them away "Hey Baby Bird, Rumi said she was going to head home tonight so we have the house to ourselves again but to also get back to hero work" You got up and turned to face him "But what about the government, wouldn't Endeavour tell them she was involved helping us? Would they know about her friendship with me in the past? Oh my god what if they arrest her or fire her from been a hero and it's my fault" Hawks speed walked over to you and brought you in for a hug "Babe, stop saying 'What if' and calm down. She can sort her own problems just like how I will need to sort my own problems out. Our job was to keep you safe and free you from the bullshit you had to deal with for years of your life. Everything will be ok, we promise you that" he kissed your lips before hugging you again.

When Hawks was calming you down a knock at your shared bedroom door was heard, catching both you and Hawks attention. You both turn to see Mirko standing there "Hey guys, I'm heading home now so you two can do your own things and I o what I need to sort out back home. Look Y/n I will be fine ok? If anything goes wrong I will contact you and Keigo, don't worry too much about me, better yet don't even worry about me" she smiled at you before giving you a big hug "Alright, I will contact you both sometime and I hope to hear soon about a baby on the way" she gave you both a wink.
You and Hawks said your goodbyes before she left the house, you suddenly felt arms wrapped around your waist from behind and gentle kisses on your neck "Baby Bird...shall we start the baby making?"
You slowly turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck, both of your faces closer "Yes Keigo, we shall start" smiling at each other before slamming your lips on each others and Hawks carrying you both to your shared room to start the baby making.

*All For One's Pov*

"Any luck finding her or that bird man?" "No sir, no luck. We're sorry sir" I growled in anger with my hand fisted "Don't stop finding her, I don't care how long it takes you to find her and me waiting...I will KILL her!"