Chapter 33

-Two Months Later-
*Narrator Pov*

It had finally been two months, your stomach grew a bit and your hormones had already started to be messy. Hawks has never once stopped supporting you, he always made sure you had breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday, especially making sure it was enough food to eat for two. He would even massage you when you were in some pain and cuddled you when you asked for it (which was most of the time). Today you both were going to your appointment to get scanned along with getting ready for Mirko's birthday dinner at the house. "Hey babe, I just got off the phone with Rumi, she will be here at 7:30pm" "Awesome, just enough time to get this appointment sorted out, get her gift ready and get dinner started" "Speaking of which, let's go to the appointment. Today is the day we get to see our baby for the first time!" his wings started to flap fast, showing he was over excited "Calm down future dad, yes I'm ready and I'm also excited as well. Lets go" I grabbed his hand and we flew off, but since Dr. Smith told you about not having to fly much once two months hit so Hawks would carry you to the city carefully.

Once you both arrived you saw Dr. Smith at the front office "Oh hello you two, since your already here and I'm free, I'll log you in my office and we can get started on everything else" we smiled at her and followed to her to another room that had the scanner "Alright Miss L/n can you lay down on here please and rise your shirt to show your stomach please" You nodded and did as she said while she logged in and logged you and Hawks down for arrival "Alright, are you both excited to see your baby?" "I'm VERY excited!" Hawks called out while holding your hand "You two are so fucking cute oh my god haha"
She then grabbed some cream for the scanner and added it on your stomach, rubbing it in before turning on the machine and placing the scanner on your stomach, moving it around until she found the baby "And there they are" she turned the sound up for you and Hawks to hear the heart beating "Oh...Oh my god babe, th-that's our baby nugget" you looked at Hawks to see him tearing up, you started to tear up as well "Yes Keigo, that's OUR baby. Laying there comfortable and their heart beating loudly and working" You and Hawks kissed each other lips in happness before you both got interupted "Sorry guys as kuch as this is adorable but umm...we have something going on here" she looked at the scanner carefully with concern "W-What? What do you mean?" Hawks spoke with panic "Is there something wrong with our baby?" "Oh no no sir don't worry now haha, it's what I thought it looks like" "HUH?" both you and Hawks said together while looking at her with confusion.

"Ok well, you guys are gonna have your hands full now because it turns out you both are actually having twins" you and Hawks stood there in silent for a moment befor eyou suddenly fainted.

*Hawk's Pov*

Y/n fainted in that spot and I started to panic "BABE!" Holding her close to me and Dr. Smith trying to bring her back. Taking a good minute before Y/n came back "Babe, you ok?" "Y-Yeah I'm fine. Twins? You said we're having twins?" she looked at the doctor before she was told that it was correct "Oh my god Keigo...we're having fucking twins...TWINS!..TWO BABIES!" "I know Y/n I'm in shock as well but we will love the both of them dearly, so now their our little nuggets haha" she giggled a little, I'm glad she was feeling a little better "Y/n and Keigo, did you both also want the genders?" Y/n looked at me with a small smile "What do you say Keigo? Do you want to know the genders of our twins?" I smiled more before responding "Yes please, we want to know the genders BUT can you write it down and NOT show or tell us, I'm going to get us two small cakes for desert tonight so we can get it as a surprise and same with Rumi" "Oh my god Rumi would have a heart attack when she hears about this" we both laughed before the doctor started to write the genders down on paper, folding it and passing it to me before she started to clean Y/n's belly and turning off the machine.

After good bye's we walked around the city "Wow Keigo, I still can't believe we're having twins" "I know same babe, that mean's we're going to be a bigger family and I'm grateful no matter what. But since we gotta get more stuff and get a bigger crib for the two to share, we will do that tomorrow with Rumi so she can join the fun and we can drive since you can't fly AND carry stuff" she nodded as we continued to walk until we came across a bakery "Hello how can I help you two today?"  I smiled at the old lady "Hi mam, we would like two small cakes but the inside is the gender of the babies" "Babies?" "Yes we just found out we're having twins" "Oh congratulations you two, do you know the gender or have it written down for me to know?" I gave her the paper "Here you go, so the inside of the cakes is the genders" "Not a problem dears, it won't take me long to make, come back in thirty minutes for them" she smiles and went to the back to start cooking while we thanked her and left for lunch and coffee.

-Forty Minutes Later-
*Y/n's Pov*

I held the cake boxes in my hands while I was in Keigo's hands in the air, gently flying by towards our home "Hey Keigo" "Yeah babe?" "Don't you think it's a a bit annoying we live this far from the city that we have to fly to and from?" "Sometimes, but we will figure it out in the future when the kids are born and when our problems are solves with the fucked up people" I looked up at him and I could see his eyes show some anger when he thought about those people. It's been a while since that day happened, but my dream about All For One was still at the back of my head, the idea of him finding me gave me chills and fear about the safety of myself, Keigo and our babies. 
My thoughts we interrupted when we arrived home. Keigo opening the door for me after putting me down on the ground carefully. Walking in he started to get the things for dinner tonight ready "Ok babe, I'll sort out dinner tonight, we get the gift ready, place the cakes in the fridge and get yourself comfy and ready cause we need to hide that baby bump for the time being" "Ok" I gave him a kiss on his cheek before placing the cakes in the fridge and carefully running upstairs to change and get her gift ready.

-A Few Hours Later-

The door bell went off and I walked over to the door, opening it to see Rumi "Happy Birthday Bunny Girl!" we giggled before hugging tightly and her walking in to give Keigo a hug as well "Thank you guys, you two are the greatest people in the world. *Gasps* Is this for me?!" she looked at her gift "Yes it is, do you want to open it before or after dinner?" "Ca I do it now?" "Of course you can it's your gift" Keigo and I stood there waiting as she opened it "What the...'See you soon Aunty Rumi!' Huh?" she looked confused for a moment until her eyes widen and her ear perked up "Wait...oh my fuck...Are you guys pregnant?" we smiled and nodded "OH MY GOD YES!" She quickly went to my stomach and felt the bump "Oh my god there it is" "Well ummm" Keigo spoke with his hand on the beck of his neck "What?" "We just found out today that we are actually having...Twins" she stood there silently before.."AHHHHH!"